It's going to be a STRANGE weekend in Columbus.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry, more stock is heading off to Nutra tomorrow - HOWEVER...
we have an entire Storefront window at TORSO on High Street in Columbus this weekend - and they have requested about 100 Ecstasy shots.

As a debut, and courtesy, to anyone in town that wants to either experience what the rage is all about, or just plain have a blast without getting sloppy drunk, they will be available Friday and Saturday night while supplies last.

Come and check out the display, and make sure you tell the owner how much you like RPN. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the promotion goes over very well for you guys, matt. I can't freakin' wait to give it a try. Wish i could get out there this year, however i'll be there next year for the arnold. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope the promotion goes over very well for you guys, matt. I can't freakin' wait to give it a try. Wish i could get out there this year, however i'll be there next year for the arnold. :D
Ahh...I thought you were coming this year?

I asked the clerk to snap a photo once the sun went down and the lights came on...I'll post up a copy here. He's expecting a HUGE market for everything - Renegade, Atomic Meltdown, Virile Mane, BoBu, and the Java Lather.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh...I thought you were coming this year?

I asked the clerk to snap a photo once the sun went down and the lights came on...I'll post up a copy here. He's expecting a HUGE market for everything - Renegade, Atomic Meltdown, Virile Mane, BoBu, and the Java Lather.
I wish i could man. Just a lot going on right now though with school, and we're working on a little T1. I hope by this time next year everything will be a bit more regimented so i can get out there.

I need to give the new atomic meltdown a try; it's tannin' weather down here in florida soon. :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
soooooo jealous about the Arnold.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
party in matts room!

man i wish i was going as well, ohio isnt too far from wisconsin

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
met these 2 clowns yesterday

real nice folks gonna try out the strange shot tonight at the after partaaaaaaaay

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... He's expecting a HUGE market for everything - Renegade, Atomic Meltdown, Virile Mane, BoBu, and the Java Lather.
Sure thing! :D Wish you guys a lot of fun!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird....we brought a total of 60 units. By the time we ended up checking up on them Sunday morning there were 6 left.

Turns out someone bought one from the store, liked it so much that they store manager yanked half the stock and brought them over to a bar - where I believe they also sold out.

So far we have only one lukewarm review and scores of positive reviews.