dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, this has been long in coming. Found some VERIFIED material, but it is NOT cheap.

Costs 5 times as much as YHCl. However, to defray cost of other final formulas (and split some with Avant to get HEAT back out again) I'm thinking about tossing out some RPN Alpha-Yohimbine capsules. Likely 3-5mg each.

Interest?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know much about alpha yohimbine.

whats the difference between that an YHCL?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what sort of pricing for a bottle of 90-100 @ 3mg?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know much about alpha yohimbine.

whats the difference between that an YHCL?
Alpha-yohimbine is superior to regular yohimbine, both with binding affinities to the a2 receptor subtypes and central dopaminergic action/tone.

It accounts for a MASSIVE enhancement of motivation and focus, with ZERO anxiety, no vascular constriction/bp or heart rate increases, annihilates appetite, and improves adipostat controls (central signal to the body on how much caloric expenditure to allow).

For those that never got to try My and Par Deus' product, HEAT Stack by Avant Labs, you missed out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I'd definitely buy a bottle or two at that price

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I'd definitely buy a bottle or two at that price
Cool.

As I am able to work with them some more, I should be able to eventually get the price down, which will be passed on to you guys.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-yohimbine is superior to regular yohimbine, both with binding affinities to the a2 receptor subtypes and central dopaminergic action/tone.

It accounts for a MASSIVE enhancement of motivation and focus, with ZERO anxiety, no vascular constriction/bp or heart rate increases, annihilates appetite, and improves adipostat controls (central signal to the body on how much caloric expenditure to allow).

For those that never got to try My and Par Deus' product, HEAT Stack by Avant Labs, you missed out.
I'm totally in......I loved HEAT, that would explain why I'd have such great workouts in the early morning without any caff. Now what to stack with it :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be all over that as well, matt. Avant's H.E.A.T. stack is simply amazing. I still have a little bit left. :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
A-Y with a STRANGE shot to wash it down? .......what do you think Dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be all over that as well, matt. Avant's H.E.A.T. stack is simply amazing. I still have a little bit left. :)
I found out Christine was feeding our ADD daughter one single HEAT cap in the morning before school. It helped immensely, but I went to check out my bottle and it was >GASP< empty!!!!

I'm talking to Avant right now...looks like some snags there, but I might go ahead and bring the formula out under RPN while they are reorganizing.

I'd likely make a few small changes (adding Raspberry Ketones, which I find more effective than Evodiamine, and adding Piperine for its MAO-i properties.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A-Y with a STRANGE shot to wash it down? .......what do you think Dsade?

I was actually considering throwing the A-Y into the final STRANGE formula. :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

it still increases norepinephrine enough to cause a good fat burning effect as well right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it still increases norepinephrine enough to cause a good fat burning effect as well right?
It doesn't directly, it prevents negative feedback thus prolonging NE's lipolytic effects.
It does this mostly peripherally, rather than centrally, which means fat burning is optimized while anxiety is non-existent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, this was also the final ingredient missing from Clear Edge Renewed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found out Christine was feeding our ADD daughter one single HEAT cap in the morning before school. It helped immensely, but I went to check out my bottle and it was >GASP< empty!!!!

I'm talking to Avant right now...looks like some snags there, but I might go ahead and bring the formula out under RPN while they are reorganizing.

I'd likely make a few small changes (adding Raspberry Ketones, which I find more effective than Evodiamine, and adding Piperine for its MAO-i properties.)
I'm not surprised it worked well for your daughter. This type of formula is perfect for that type of condition.

Sounds good to me, matt. The piperine addition is definitely a great idea. I swear the H.E.A.T. stack is one of the best products i've used to date. Clean and stim free energy/focus. Not to mention, it was one hell of a stack with dcp. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't directly, it prevents negative feedback thus prolonging NE's lipolytic effects.
It does this mostly peripherally, rather than centrally, which means fat burning is optimized while anxiety is non-existent.
And this is why i love it. Avoiding direct central nervous system stimulation, while delivering potent lipolytic/ faty acid oxidizing effects. Money right there.

cooldude999

Awards
Does it also negatively impact cardiovascular endurance like regular yohimbine does?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yes!Dsade, this would be awesome.Been waiting forever for Alpha-Y.It would be awesome if u could do a HEAT type product.What kinda timeframe are u hopin for this?

cooldude999

Awards
So would this be actually beneficial for mma/wrestling training? stacking it with some ephedrine/caf

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes!Dsade, this would be awesome.Been waiting forever for Alpha-Y.It would be awesome if u could do a HEAT type product.What kinda timeframe are u hopin for this?
This last batch of DCP will bring in the revenue necessary to make this happen.

Doesn't sound like Avant is ready for this, so in the meantime I might go ahead and make an RPN HEATR Stack - basicaly HEAT Stack with added RKs and Piperine.

When Avant is ready to bring HEAT Stack back, I'll revert the rights back to them. Fair's fair.

I'm hoping within 8 weeks.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very nice.8 weeks sounds good-I'll most likely do this and DCP for those last pre summer pounds.It sounds like u have big plans for Alpha-Y, excited to see what other formulations u got planned for this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would this be actually beneficial for mma/wrestling training? stacking it with some ephedrine/caf
I'd actually avoid the EC and substitute DCP if you are concerned about endurance and explosive strength. Combine these with a high-quality B vitamin complex and COq10 before training...trust me on that one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice.8 weeks sounds good-I'll most likely do this and DCP for those last pre summer pounds.It sounds like u have big plans for Alpha-Y, excited to see what other formulations u got planned for this.
Wait until you see the effect on libido. :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good.I think that'll be in insane stack.Im def stoked to give it a run.

cooldude999

Awards
Any reason why you don't like the combination of E/C with Alpha Yohimbine? That sounds like an interesting plan, but would it be alright to use DCP, Alpha Y and EC with the b vitamin and co q10.

As i was always under the impression that EC provides also good endurance and energy. Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason why you don't like the combination of E/C with Alpha Yohimbine? That sounds like an interesting plan, but would it be alright to use DCP, Alpha Y and EC with the b vitamin and co q10.

As i was always under the impression that EC provides also good endurance and energy. Thanks
Energy, yes...but it can also cause your BP to escalate, which will lower your cardio.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

EC kills my endurance, personally. It also tends to make me feel muscularly weak and too prone to hypoglycemia/lightheadedness.

I restrict my EC usage to first thing in the morning.

cooldude999

Awards
I see. So maybe a stack of DCP, the new Trajectory, Alpha Y and the b vitamin, coq10.
I'm quite shocked about the ec though, as i've been using it as a crutch. but then again, i'll change it up and use your recommendation.

BTW, Dsade, I know you're coming out with a novel endurance product-Trajectory- but are you also coming out with a second endurance product called ( Machine ) ?

If so, could you provide any info on the latter? Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see. So maybe a stack of DCP, the new Trajectory, Alpha Y and the b vitamin, coq10.
I'm quite shocked about the ec though, as i've been using it as a crutch. but then again, i'll change it up and use your recommendation.

BTW, Dsade, I know you're coming out with a novel endurance product-Trajectory- but are you also coming out with a second endurance product called ( Machine ) ?

If so, could you provide any info on the latter? Thanks
Trajectory is only moderately geared towards endurance - indirectly through mitchondrial enhancement.

Machine is a TRUE endurance product, which will be focused for MMA, Bicycling, etc.

cooldude999

Awards
Very interesting. But i should still throw in trajectory to my endurance stack right?

Also, do you have an eta for the Machine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting. But i should still throw in trajectory to my endurance stack right?

Also, do you have an eta for the Machine?
I have to have certain cofactor SALTS manufactured. Sucks because in this crappy worldwide economy, people should be expanding their outlook. Instead, everyone just wants to sell me Creatine Ethyl Ester.

Umm...no thanks, now can you make me something I asked for?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it far superior to YHCI in terms of libido effect?

Remember, we are talking LIBIDO, and NOT erectile enhancement...but the answer is yes.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the Heatr stack or the alpha-y caps by themselves....

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in the alpha-y. Regular yohimbine can give me horrible anxiety.

woolbeo

Awards
I am all over the alpha-yohimbine caps! I love yohimbine hcl, but hate the anxiety.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk to us.
Put it this way...the effect on dopaminergic tone seems to affect the same areas as coke.

Not saying I have experience here, but the rumor is coke makes you insatiably horny. I know Alpha-Y does.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Put it this way...the effect on dopaminergic tone seems to affect the same areas as coke.

Not saying I have experience here, but the rumor is coke makes you insatiably horny. I know Alpha-Y does.
And how soon can you have it?