FEEDBACK REQUESTED

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

FEEDBACK REQUESTED

We've been improving the entire line lately and we'd like to ask for feedback on the following (if ordered in the last 3 weeks)

Java Lather (improved scent and richness of lather)
    Java Fusion (improved scent)
    Banish LARGER SIZE
    Renegade LARGER SIZE
    Atomic Meltdown
    Majestic Mineral Mudd (both the experience and effectiveness).

Thank you all much...it is important to us that we listen to your feedback, and make any changes that would go to improve the products.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Registered User
    Answers

I ordered the 7 oz Banish about 2 weeks ago-I actually cut the bar in half to conserve.Two weeks in and it's barely even touched yet-and I use it everyday.10/10
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

since i discovered a site which claims to be RPN's UK distributor and has some really good prices im gunna give some of your stuff a try very shortly.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

dsade, funny you that you made this thread because I literally came into RPN's forum to give my first initial review on Java Lather.

I put my order in on the 10th but didn't get it fully processed until like the 15th or 16th and I recieved my order on last friday minus DCP, which should be coming in soon. But anywho, I ordered the whole soap series lmao. I don't know if the new updated bars were included in the Banish + Java Lather Jumbo Stack, I'm assuming it was though. Also ordered Renegade, very eager to try this out. Now I'm not using all 3 bars at once, right now I'm just using Java Lather and let me tell you besides like Carress* and Dove, I've never had a bar lather like this. Hell, I think I can honestly say it lathers thicker than the two mentioned. And I didn't even lather up that much on my squeegie!!! That right there was the best part, I have a feeling this bar's going to last me a DECENT amount of time. And this bar is huge, looks like a fat hunk of chocolate, I love it.

I think I'm going to start introducing Banish after 2 weeks of Java Lather. I have some acne scars on the backs of shoulders that I really want to clear, I'm hoping Java Lather + Banish would be a sick defense.

BTW, dsade all you guys need is a face wash and a face wash that lathers up like Java Lather at that and I'd be straiiight. There's definitely a reason why you guys call it Java Lather. And I'll be sure to post up my review on Banish and Renegade as well.

Also, can't wait to try out Majestic Mudd in the future. I would've ordered that too but you guys seemed to be out during the New Year's Sale lol and by the time you guys restocked I had already put my order in. But quick question about Majestic Mudd, can it be applied to other places besides the face? Say like the backs of your shoulder/upper back?

10/10 for Java Lather.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, Majestic Mudd can be used on areas other than the face. Try applying thin amounts on any affected areas.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I have used the Mudd on shoulders and back and even have used a thin layer only on the affected are overnight and washed it off in the shower in the AM with no issues.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

i think i have 3 of the new java bars, not too sure! i'm still working on 1 of my older bars,time will tell!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'll prob pick up another Java Fusion on my next order with NP as soon as the Ecstasy shots are up. I'll compare/contrast it with the original.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Just got Renegade.. Trying it out tomorrow
  10. Banned
    Answers

My wife used the MUDD mask tonight and wanted me to let you know that she absolutely enjoyed it. She wants a vanilla scented mask one next... any thoughts?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Java Lather-it seems to last longer, it has more of a lather property, and has a slightly more rich smell than previously.
    Banish-the smell is more pungent, but it works a little better than previously and lasts much, much longer.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    My wife used the MUDD mask tonight and wanted me to let you know that she absolutely enjoyed it. She wants a vanilla scented mask one next... any thoughts?
    I could make her a vanilla mud mask and do a direct sale if you really want it. However as a working product the peppermint oil is in there as a functional ingredient versus just a scent.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I could make her a vanilla mud mask and do a direct sale if you really want it. However as a working product the peppermint oil is in there as a functional ingredient versus just a scent.
    I see. Let me ask her and I'll PM you once she tells me what she wants.
    She is telling her friends and co-workers about the Mask, so that tells me that she really enjoys it.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ive got banish and java lather in my cart... is slick pleasures still going to be upgraded? thats the only thing I am holding off for
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Just received my bar of Banish last night. Used it last night and again this morning. The bar is a pretty nice size. Should last awhile. Really didn't notice the smell. I will update in about a week and let you'll know how effective it was on my acne.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    ive got banish and java lather in my cart... is slick pleasures still going to be upgraded? thats the only thing I am holding off for
    The Slick Pleasures has already been upgraded, and the stock they have now should be the new version (at least I know the 4 ounce are).
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Slick Pleasures has already been upgraded, and the stock they have now should be the new version (at least I know the 4 ounce are).
    oh cool! Well expect a review from me on 3 products in the next few weeks then!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh cool! Well expect a review from me on 3 products in the next few weeks then!
    Much appreciated...

sorry I haven't been as much on the boards lately. We're transitioning into higher capacity logistics, in order to keep up without dropping too many balls.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I bought the renegade during the NP new year sale, I have yet to use it but having it sit in my room keeps making me wish you would make it into a candle, or some other type of room scent! It's making my room smell GREAT!
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I bought the renegade during the NP new year sale, I have yet to use it but having it sit in my room keeps making me wish you would make it into a candle, or some other type of room scent! It's making my room smell GREAT!
    I made it in to a reed diffuser for my room because I like it so much. But its an odd combo in a diffuser. When you flip the reeds its all black cherry scent but as it settles it becomes leather!
  21. Banned
    Answers

I recently bought the Java Lustre Conditioning Treatment, and the Java Lustre Cleansing Shampoo. The scent is great! It does make my hair a bit heavy, but not too bad. I would like the Shampoo a lot more if it would lather up into a thick film, but it only seems to rub in like a lotion. I'll review it more once I've used it for a month steadily.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. diarrhea and orals? Help requested.
    By BURNT DICE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Protomax Cycle Planning - Feedback Requested
    By Glockz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 05:46 PM
  3. The requested before pic for Dsade lol
    By crader in forum Pics