Ginger extract
Ginseng extract
Raspberry Ketones
Beta Alanine
PLCAR
Pomegranate oil
EMU Oil
Cococin (green coconut water extract)
Cissus quadrangularis 50% (reduced content, since this seems to be the culprit on scent)
Green Coffee Bean extract (standardized for Chlorogenic acid)
Ellagic Acid (again, from pomegranate)
Elderberry Extract (standardized for anthocyanins)
High Sesamin content Sesame oil
Hemp Seed Oil
Grapeseed oil
Aloe Vera BUTTER (awesome, awesome stuff)
Shea Butter

Finished mixing 20 minutes ago..great consistency.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was afraid this thread was going to be much worse. Something about sneak peak and a lubricant that could end badly...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is an incredibly comprehensive ingredient profile
I've spent quite a bit of time on this one, finding effective ingredients that won't exude a stench.

Found out the hard way that pregnancy + strong smelling cream = Nauseous Lose.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Wow,I was greatly anticipating this and Im def not let down-awesome combination Dsade.Curent Flawless in awesome now, and the new compounds alone would make an incredible formula-this is like getting two for one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow,I was greatly anticipating this and Im def not let down-awesome combination Dsade.Curent Flawless in awesome now, and the new compounds alone would make an incredible formula-this is like getting two for one.
Best thing is the price should not change.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Even better!This is the best skin cream I have seen.The aloe butter and green coconut extract sound intersting-look forward to the writeup.The pomegranate and emu oils should really kick it up, as I have been messing around with both and have seen great results.When do you think these sould arrive to testers?And how long would you say till arrival at NP?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've spent quite a bit of time on this one, finding effective ingredients that won't exude a stench.

Found out the hard way that pregnancy + strong smelling cream = Nauseous Lose.
Playing around with those little details is always both a lot of fun and a huge pain in the butt.

Having a pregnant woman as a guinea pig, though, wow, that's the ultimate test of a fragrant substance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even better!This is the best skin cream I have seen.The aloe butter and green coconut extract sound intersting-look forward to the writeup.The pomegranate and emu oils should really kick it up, as I have been messing around with both and have seen great results.When do you think these sould arrive to testers?And how long would you say till arrival at NP?
I'm going to start shipping them out tomorrow (just got hit with a big order), so they should be there by Monday.

For Nutra, depends if they insist on waiting for a full updated label, or if updated ingredient label circles are temporarily sufficient.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Good deal-hopefully NP can get these in soon.If it's gonna be a few weeks, would there be a way of ordering through you?I wanna pick my girlfriend up some, and also her sister whos's 8 months pregnant.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Playing around with those little details is always both a lot of fun and a huge pain in the butt.

Having a pregnant woman as a guinea pig, though, wow, that's the ultimate test of a fragrant substance.
Yeah it was...we found a few combinations that actually ended up strengthening fingernails significantly - which means we'll end up yielding 2-3 products for the research.

You'll also see some of the same ingredients in the soon-to-be-released Skin and eye tightener products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal-hopefully NP can get these in soon.If it's gonna be a few weeks, would there be a way of ordering through you?I wanna pick my girlfriend up some, and also her sister whos's 8 months pregnant.
I thought I promised you a tester jar???

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
You did lol-just wanted to buy my gf and her sister some too.I recently got them hooked on RPN.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it was...we found a few combinations that actually ended up strengthening fingernails significantly - which means we'll end up yielding 2-3 products for the research.

You'll also see some of the same ingredients in the soon-to-be-released Skin and eye tightener products.
I presumed as much for the skin tightener; just made sense to include the same stuff. The fingernail strengthener is a cool side-note; RPN's really got something for everybody...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for additional testers I would be a great candidate. I will be trying this regardless at some point, but I am spending my money on stuff to get my body where it needs to be before I worry about the stretch marks portion. :-(

C

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I've had yet to try the original Flawless, but I'm looking forward to trying the new Flawless. That ingredient profile sure is impressive.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Stoked to try this!Prob gonna have a lot of NP orders for RPN this month

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I put the new Flawless on my arms and both legs just to try to get some coverage and nobody commented all day on how I smelled. I could just barely smell a slight vanilla scent after it dried. So we seem to have eliminated the strong smell!:haha:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome! I am very excited to snag a tub of this to use for my arm and delt area. The smell is what I am very happy to hear about!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We also used the new tanning lotion today and then went shopping in a busy store and I heard no passing comments about syrup.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We also used the new tanning lotion today and then went shopping in a busy store and I heard no passing comments about syrup.
::sniff sniff:: does this thread suddenly smell like pancakes?

/I used it as well...by the time we were done tanning the scent of the napalm was totally dissipated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can this make my face look 20 again ? :D
Funny you mentioned that...

I just applied to some facial lines and especially the bags under my eyes (which seem to be getting worse). Granted, this has TWO additional ingredients, as I am testing this out for the base for EyeTite.

I'll keep this updated on this use as well.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny you mentioned that...

I just applied to some facial lines and especially the bags under my eyes (which seem to be getting worse). Granted, this has TWO additional ingredients, as I am testing this out for the base for EyeTite.

I'll keep this updated on this use as well.

hmmmmm cool :D id much rather use natural stuff than get a face lift esp since im a tight ass with money :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmmmm cool :D id much rather use natural stuff than get a face lift esp since im a tight ass with money :p
Last time I saw Joan Rivers was enough to rekindle this interest for me.

The studies show clear correlations between wound and scar healing, and the tightening BACK up of facial skin via regeneration of the connective matrix.

Anthocyanins, in particular, as well as the ginger/'ginseng hyaluronidase/elastase inhibition, are particularly potent in facial tissue.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last time I saw Joan Rivers was enough to rekindle this interest for me.

The studies show clear correlations between wound and scar healing, and the tightening BACK up of facial skin via regeneration of the connective matrix.

Anthocyanins, in particular, as well as the ginger/'ginseng hyaluronase/elastase inhibition, are particularly potent in facial tissue.

stop it you are making me hot :hammer:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like quite a few products comin out of the Flawelss Ultra profile.Sounds like it will have some crazy scar/wound healing properties.I'm guessing the writeup is gonna be a little longer lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the key studies:

1: Int J Dermatol. 2006 Apr;45(4):460-8.Click here to read Links
Inhibition of ultraviolet-B-induced wrinkle formation by an elastase-inhibiting herbal extract: implication for the mechanism underlying elastase-associated wrinkles.
Tsukahara K, Nakagawa H, Moriwaki S, Takema Y, Fujimura T, Imokawa G.

Department of Dermatology, Jichi Medical School, and Kao Biological Science Laboratories, Tochigi, Japan.

BACKGROUND: Previously, we have demonstrated that fibroblast-derived elastase plays an essential role in the increased three-dimensional tortuosity of elastic fibers, contributing to the loss of skin elasticity in UV-B-exposed skin. This decrease in skin elasticity is closely associated with the formation of wrinkles induced by UV exposure. OBJECTIVE: To further clarify the role of elastase in the formation of wrinkles induced by UV exposure, we assessed the effects of an extract of Zingiber officinale (L.) Rose (which inhibits fibroblast-derived elastase) on the wrinkle formation induced by chronic UV-B irradiation. RESULTS: Topical application of an extract of Zingiber officinale (L.) Rose to rat or hairless mouse skin significantly inhibited the wrinkle formation induced by chronic UV-B irradiation at a suberythemal dose, which was accompanied by a significant prevention of the decrease in skin elasticity in both types of animal skin. In the rat hind limb skin, consistent with the inhibition of reduced skin elasticity, wrinkle prevention occurred concomitantly with a significant decrease in the curling and three-dimensional tortuosity of dermal elastic fibers. CONCLUSION: Our results indicate that herbal extracts with an ability to inhibit fibroblast-derived elastase may prove to be effective as anti-wrinkling agents, confirming the important role of elastase in UV-B-induced wrinkle formation.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This for for the ginseng in ginger in Flawless? Sounds very promising

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
stop rubbing it in! You know these were the two huge changes I was looking for so now your just going to rub it in about how you can use them and i cant. :raincloud:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This for for the ginseng in ginger in Flawless? Sounds very promising
that was the Ginger portion...here's the ginseng study #1:

Effects of ginseng saponins isolated from red ginseng on ultraviolet B-induced skin aging in hairless mice.
Kim YG, Sumiyoshi M, Sakanaka M, Kimura Y.

Division of Functional Histology, Department of Functional Biomedicine, Ehime University Graduate School of Medicine, Shitsukawa, Toon City, Ehime 791-0295, Japan.

It is well-known that chronic ultraviolet B (UVB) exposure at low-dose causes skin photoaging including increases in skin thickness and wrinkle formation and reduction in skin elasticity. This study examined the effects of total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1) isolated from Red Ginseng roots on skin thickness, elasticity, and wrinkle formation caused by long-term, low-dose UVB irradiation in hairless mice. The topical application of total ginseng saponins (10 pg or 100 ng/mouse) and ginsenoside Rb(1) (100 fg, 10 pg, or 1 ng/mouse) significantly inhibited increases in skin thickness and wrinkle formation and the reduction in skin elasticity induced by long-term UVB irradiation. Furthermore, we examined the histological effects of total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1) in the skin of UVB-irradiated hairless mice. The increases in apoptotic, Ki-67-, and 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine-positive cells induced by UVB exposure were prevented by the topical application of total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1). Furthermore, total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1) prevented the disruption of collagen fibers induced by the long-term UVB irradiation. Ginsenoside Rb(1) (100 fg, 10 pg, and 1 ng/ml) increased the Bcl-2 expression level in UVB-treated human keratinocytes. The protective effect of ginsenoside Rb(1) on UVB-mediated apoptosis may be due to the up-regulation of Bcl-2 expression. These results suggest that the protective effect of ginsenoside Rb(1) on skin photoaging induced by chronic UVB exposure may be due to the increase in collagen synthesis and/or the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase expression in dermal fibroblasts.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
awesome-lookin forward to the whole writeup

P

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
I am continually impressed by you guys...it really seems like your making a name for yourselves with some definitely odd..but very useful products...ill be pickin some of this up asap!

Hey dsade...after recieving that awesome atomic meltdown sample...wanna send me a sample of this...got crazy thigh/chest stretch marks!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Did any of the tester jars go out? And with Valentines comin, the Flawless Ultra will be included in the baskets, right?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am unaware of the tester info. However if we get the baskets done it will be in them.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I am unaware of the tester info. However if we get the baskets done it will be in them.
Thanks Crader.Has NP put an order in for this yet?Besides myself, I know evryones probably wanting to try this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Crader.Has NP put an order in for this yet?Besides myself, I know evryones probably wanting to try this.
We have to wait for final labeling on this one.

I have lost your address, though, can you PM it to me?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bumping up so I can remember to make this a sticky.