dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you know, DCP is the ultimate in peroxisomal beta-oxidation of fatty acids, with some boosting of mitochondrial functioning...

I have put together a new formula which will work WITH DCP (still non-stim) to bring mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation way up - vastly increasing fat burning AND endurance.

This will include 2 novel ingredients (one of which I had to have custom manufactured) as well as others not used in this capacity before. It will be a pretty complex formula, but will allow this to fir right in with DCP, A stim, a cortisol controller (like Lean Xtreme) and this new formula - for some badass results.

It will also be IDEAL to take right before bed with a single DCP tablet.

Most likely we will release and offer testing simultaneously.

Waiting on confirmation that the new ingredient is done and shipped - so timeframe is still pretty unknown.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
1ST!Sounds sick....hopefully your'e able to get this out sometime soon-with this and DCP holiday weight gain is no more.Also, it sounds like it has a lot of stacking options, not just with DCP. How would it fare running it solo?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
interesting. you always bring some exciting things to market!

but a stim pre-bed? and isn't a stimulant and cortisol control somewhat counterintuitive?...since stims can increase cort levels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting. you always bring some exciting things to market!

but a stim pre-bed? and isn't a stimulant and cortisol control somewhat counterintuitive?...since stims can increase cort levels.
This is NOT a stim - but will stack well with both stims and cortisol control.

And yes, stims can increase cortisol - all the better reason to then reduce it.

This is a complement to DCP (though it will work well as a standalone, too) that will vastly increase overall fatloss.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, cool. can't wait!
you never dissapoint.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump to keep this updated-any other hints?the 2 new compounds sound interesting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lucked into a source for one of the major actives- - and had some capped up.

While the key ingredient is still a few weeks away, I am incorporating a 7/8 full formula into my DCP regimen. I might be calling on some of you who have demonstrated excellent logging skills (doesn't matter if you gave a positive or negative review - just quality observations) to give me more feedback.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This sounds right up my alley DSADE since I want to drop some serious poundage and be a smaller more ripped version of myself by next summer

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds right up my alley DSADE since I want to drop some serious poundage and be a smaller more ripped version of myself by next summer
I recall your feedback being of a particularly excellent quality.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I recall your feedback being of a particularly excellent quality.

I try my best bro. Seriously I am a little unusual since I am trying to become a slightly smaller version of myself (and more ripped)rather then larger. I am in the "i'm getting older so I just want to be fit mode". We will see how much longer that continues till I feel too scrawny!

Mr.50

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Is one of the major actives something u mentioned over at Mind&muscle?If so, def sounds interesting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
RPN just won't quit..

way to continue the good work dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPN just won't quit..

way to continue the good work dsade!
Too Legit to quit!

First noted side effect: Appetite Destruction. This is only day 1.5 for this (almost complete) formula. I had a protein shake and Panera bagel at noon (now 5:00) and I am now going to force another shake down my throat. I have zero desire to eat.

Second noted side effect: Slight to moderate hypoglycemia, with accompanying enhanced vascularity. Granted, I took my normal dose of NOxidant with this (hint number 2 - for the apple polyphenols, in particular) so could very well be the combination.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please...please me:

1: Vopr Pitan. 2004;73(4):3-7.Links
[The influence of panthotenic acid mitochondrial oxidation and oxidative phosphorylation in liver of rats with alimentary obesity]
[Article in Russian]

Naruta EE, Egorov AI, Omel'ianchik CN, Buko VU.

Alimentary obesity induced by the long-term feeding of rats by high-fat diet results the reducing of rate and efficiency of oxidative phosphorylation in liver mitochondria when NAD-dependent substrates are used. The treatment of the obese rats with panthotenic acid derivatives (phosphopantotenate, panthetin, panthenol) enhanced oxidative phosphorylation of pyruvate and fatty acid carnitine esters. Among investigated compounds panthenol activated respiratory control and phosphorylation rate more effectively. Moreover, panthenol, but not phosphopanthotenate nor panthetine, increased the activity of carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 that confirms the preferable usage of fatty acids for mitochondrial oxidation under the influence of this compound.

That's all the hints you get for now. Note: Panthenol is NOT the same as vitamin b5. Panthenol CONVERTS to b5 in target tissues (important to note that Testicular tissue has a very high "desire" for this compound, and it show amazing effects there - but that is a story for another produc...err, time.

Taking b5 is NOT effective in elliciting this boost in CPT1 and mitochondrial increase in fatty acid oxidation.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you know, DCP is the ultimate in peroxisomal beta-oxidation of fatty acids, with some boosting of mitochondrial functioning...

I have put together a new formula which will work WITH DCP (still non-stim) to bring mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation way up - vastly increasing fat burning AND endurance.

This will include 2 novel ingredients (one of which I had to have custom manufactured) as well as others not used in this capacity before. It will be a pretty complex formula, but will allow this to fir right in with DCP, A stim, a cortisol controller (like Lean Xtreme) and this new formula - for some badass results.

It will also be IDEAL to take right before bed with a single DCP tablet.

Most likely we will release and offer testing simultaneously.

Waiting on confirmation that the new ingredient is done and shipped - so timeframe is still pretty unknown.
Is it correct to assume this new product will also be sold as a combo with DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it correct to assume this new product will also be sold as a combo with DCP?
Damn straight....and will STILL be stackable with both your choice of Stim AND Cortisol controller.

There is more synergy I am finding (activation of GSH in certain tissues) that will make this even more likely to offer true recomp properties (adding muscle while leaning out).

I will also be hitting my suppliers HARD to make this affordable. With the exception of 3 ingredients, the rest are either common or closely enough related to common ingredients to be inexpensive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn...on the one hand I promised to stay away from proprietary blends. On the other hand, the sheer uniqueness of the formula is begging to be copied.

Quite the dilemma.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really I have NO problem with a proprietary blend as long as the product works (and I get a PM on whats really in there, LOL)

BUt in all seriousness Prop blends are to be expected to protect innovation and should be a priority for you Dsade, although I appreciate(as Im sure others do as well) you wanting to avoid the crap tactics of shady prop blends with being forthright on your formula.

This DEFINATELY sounds interesting. I am ALWAYS bulking and really have only had things like ALA, AP, Pslin as my damage control in play... I really, really need to try me some DCP and the fact that its now being improved upon with stackables makes it all the more appealing, too bad Im flat broke. Just make sure to set aside a bottle labeled POOP till I can afford it and Im sure no one will touch it, LOL.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one thing i look forward to as i love DCP and RPN puts out quality stuff...

keep us updated sounds interesting to say the least

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran DCP when you first brought it to market a WHILE ago and loved every minute of it. Cant wait to see how this stacks with this! I already have amazing luck with DCP and can only imagine making it better!

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
really I have NO problem with a proprietary blend as long as the product works (and I get a PM on whats really in there, LOL)

BUt in all seriousness Prop blends are to be expected to protect innovation and should be a priority for you Dsade, although I appreciate(as Im sure others do as well) you wanting to avoid the crap tactics of shady prop blends with being forthright on your formula.

This DEFINATELY sounds interesting. I am ALWAYS bulking and really have only had things like ALA, AP, Pslin as my damage control in play... I really, really need to try me some DCP and the fact that its now being improved upon with stackables makes it all the more appealing, too bad Im flat broke. Just make sure to set aside a bottle labeled POOP till I can afford it and Im sure no one will touch it, LOL.
I agree, you should protect your innovation and not worry about the dilemma

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, you shold be able to protect your innovation.
I appreciate it...it's something I need to think about seriously while waiting for the custom compound to be finished.

If the ingredients were more common, I would be fine with listing dosages - but this really is quite unique.

I am pretty torn.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate it...it's something I need to think about seriously while waiting for the custom compound to be finished.

If the ingredients were more common, I would be fine with listing dosages - but this really is quite unique.

I am pretty torn.
I can certainly appreciate that.

Look forward to this, brother!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
dsade, I'm as much of a nutrition/supplementation/biochem geek as anyone, and while I'd LOVE to know all the details of *every* compound you find, I'd rather TAKE them, thanks! Protect your ability to bring things to market - don't sacrifice your ability to stay in the market just to satisfy my curiosity.

Srsly....

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This stack is soundin like it's gonna be sick!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade, I'm as much of a nutrition/supplementation/biochem geek as anyone, and while I'd LOVE to know all the details of *every* compound you find, I'd rather TAKE them, thanks! Protect your ability to bring things to market - don't sacrifice your ability to stay in the market just to satisfy my curiosity.

Srsly....
Completely agree. There are shady, unscrupulous, companies that do nothing but wait for the innovative ones to bring out exceptional products. As soon as this happens, they copy the formula and deny the originators any chance of truly reaping the rewards they deserve. Monsiuer dsade, go ahead and protect your innovation. I do not see any problems with going proprietary on a select set of unique products. Your customers will not really care, as long as the product delivers what it promises. Besides, by protecting you intellectual property, you ensure your company will be around for a while to continue the tradition of innovation. So, just do it, Sir! :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree. There are shady, unscrupulous, companies that do nothing but wait for the innovative ones to bring out exceptional products. As soon as this happens, they copy the formula and deny the originators any chance of truly reaping the rewards they deserve. Monsiuer dsade, go ahead and protect your innovation. I do not see any problems with going proprietary on a select set of unique products. Your customers will not really care, as long as the product delivers what it promises. Besides, by protecting you intellectual property, you ensure your company will be around for a while to continue the tradition of innovation. So, just do it, Sir! :)
This FTW!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Codename: Trajectory

Tonight's workout - even without the main new ingredient, I jumped up 6 levels (0.6) on treadmill, dripped sweat like a FREAK, and neither got out of breath nor cramped like usual.

Bodyheat is noticeably higher (which on one part is cool, but go outside in this 20 degree weather and the cold perception SUCKS) all day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tonight's workout - even without the main new ingredient, I jumped up 6 levels (0.6) on treadmill, dripped sweat like a FREAK, and neither got out of breath nor cramped like usual.

Bodyheat is noticeably higher (which on one part is cool, but go outside in this 20 degree weather and the cold perception SUCKS) all day.
Damn, that's impressive matt.

How's that cold a$$ ohio weather treatin' ya? :lol:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Sounding good because the increased endurance with the fat loss is a nice plus!

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that's impressive matt.

How's that cold a$$ ohio weather treatin' ya? :lol:
That reminds me...I just sent you a HUGE box of Shut the Hell Up.

Hope you get it soon. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounding good because the increased endurance with the fat loss is a nice plus!

Mr.50
Combined with DCP, the endurance boost is dramatic and sustained. My sets are seeming effortless and I seem to be squeezing a lot more into my 45 minute weight lifting limit.

The big key will be Arm day for this, as I always seem to run out of time before being done.

Increased sweating is a sign, and the fatloss increase should be apparent by the weekend - considering my semi-bulk diet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That reminds me...I just sent you a HUGE box of Shut the Hell Up.

Hope you get it soon. :)
LMFAO... Buuuuurrrrn!

That totally caught me off gaurd as I read I expected to see you sent him a testing package of this stack... then BOOM. well played as always, LOL.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude you guys should bring the gator to the expo booths as a mascot! wanna get jacked like this gator? use RPN!!! lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude you guys should bring the gator to the expo booths as a mascot! wanna get jacked like this gator? use RPN!!! lol.
Weird...we had Trauma go around to all the big guys at the Olympia asking them if they wanted to come back our booth and get jacked.

He got his ass kicked 75 times.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully you left the baby alligator out of this one. The last one got into the Havoc stash and is now 780 pounds.
Sounds about right. The gator in the pond outside my house loves his havoc.

Rpn is breeding a new class of gator....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds about right. The gator in the pond outside my house loves his havoc.

Rpn is breeding a new class of gator....
Now there you are wrong....gators HAVE no class.

/yep, I went there.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL.

Im sure him smellin all purdy of your soaps didnt help him much, lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird...we had Trauma go around to all the big guys at the Olympia asking them if they wanted to come back our booth and get jacked.

He got his ass kicked 75 times.
I was wondering about your frequent trips to the mens room myself? There was rumor of a gloryhole....

I certainly assumed it was a don't ask, don't tell policy in that regard. :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering about your frequent trips to the mens room myself? There was rumor of a gloryhole....

I certainly assumed it was a don't ask, don't tell policy in that regard. :lol:
It was for the free protein samples they were giving ou...wait..

>Runs to SAFE bathroom to hurl<