• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend Renegade. It has become a "must have" item.

07zx6r

Awards
sweet. added some to my cart at NP.

i am becoming a RPN whore:bb2:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Bought Axcite from AX, and will be buying Renegade from RPN. I will put up a side by side comparison log when they both come in.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eros62d

eros62d

Awards
:frustrate:frustrateWhat's the eta for this product being in stock? You could prob sell a ton of it if you could get it to market!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:frustrate:frustrateWhat's the eta for this product being in stock? You could prob sell a ton of it if you could get it to market!
Friday it will be back in stock.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ironbrother

Banned
Awards
It's a damn shame that these products run out of stock so quickly. I'm anxious to try this out. I've been using liquid spray pheromones, which have had an amazing effect on things, so I'm wondering how this soap will add up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a damn shame that these products run out of stock so quickly. I'm anxious to try this out. I've been using liquid spray pheromones, which have had an amazing effect on things, so I'm wondering how this soap will add up.
it's impossible to gauge demand initially. These sold out far faster than expected, but we were able to get reships out right away.

Things always spike then plateau (well...except for DCP which just keeps increasing) allowing us to get a rhythm going.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI - we received the wrong sized molds. So, instead of getting replacements we just decided to make these bigger.

Renegade is now 6 ounces (20% larger), and a wider disc, for the same great price.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI - we received the wrong sized molds. So, instead of getting replacements we just decided to make these bigger.

Renegade is now 6 ounces (20% larger), and a wider disc, for the same great price.
Sounds like yet another fantastic deal to me. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow! That's quite generous. If anyone were undecided, this is his/her chance! I got two bars at the original price. Happy with them, though, as I was nervous they would be out-of-stock just before I purchased.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So what's the story with Renegade and then using cologne? Should one go without cologne? Will it mask the scent too much? Or is it okay to combine the scents?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the story with Renegade and then using cologne? Should one go without cologne? Will it mask the scent too much? Or is it okay to combine the scents?
Pheromones are peperceived subconsciously, for the most part. You should be fine wearing cologe with it.

blind12

blind12

Awards
Have you considered adding skin actives to Renegade or adding the Renegade scent and pheros to Banish or sth ? Lathering with several soaps one after another would be funny and wouldn't probably work either.

And Banish does need some help in the good old smell department I think ;P

someonehs

Awards
An interesting article on pheremones, for anyone interested. I was curious about the renegade soap, got a bar.. I LOVE the smell of it, a lot more than i thought, perhaps its the 'mones in it..... Can't say I've noticed anything out of the ordinary yet.

newscientist.com/article/mg20026851.800-the-secret-sex-signals-in-human-sweat.html?full=true

EDIT: couldn't include the http www infront of the rest of it as I dont have enough posts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a bad update on the state of the research.

The pheromone they mentioned, androstadienone, is prohibitively expensive right now.