Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
coming soon as a beta.

First tease:

1: Fertil Steril. 2008 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print]
Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis.
Shukla KK, Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, Shankhwar SN, Rajender S, Jaiswar SP.

Department of BiochemistryC.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow, India.

OBJECTIVE: To understand the mechanism of action of Mucuna pruriens in the treatment of male infertility. DESIGN: Prospective study. SETTING: Departments of Biochemistry, Urology, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, C.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow, India. PATIENT(S): Seventy-five normal healthy fertile men (controls) and 75 men undergoing infertility screening. INTERVENTION(S): High-performance liquid chromatography assay for quantitation of dopa, adrenaline, and noradrenaline in seminal plasma and blood. Estimation by RIA of hormonal parameters in blood plasma, namely T, LH, FSH, and PRL. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Before and after treatment, serum T, LH, FSH, PRL, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline in seminal and blood plasma were measured. RESULT(S): Decreased sperm count and motility were seen in infertile subjects. Serum T and LH levels, as well as seminal plasma and blood levels of dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline were also decreased in all groups of infertile men. This was accompanied by significantly increased serum FSH and PRL levels in oligozoospermic subjects. Treatment with M. pruriens significantly improved T, LH, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline levels in infertile men and reduced levels of FSH and PRL. Sperm count and motility were significantly recovered in infertile men after treatment. CONCLUSION(S): Treatment with M. pruriens regulates steroidogenesis and improves semen quality in infertile men.

You read correctly... and I think I can knock out a topical combo of L-dopa, atd, and P5P to combat Prolactin/estrogen induced "nipple dysfunction", if I can pick up the Amphiphilic Avant Carrier base with some modifications.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
coming soon as a beta.

First tease:

Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis.

OBJECTIVE: To understand the mechanism of action of Mucuna pruriens in the treatment of male infertility. DESIGN: Prospective study. SETTING: Departments of Biochemistry, Urology, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, C.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow, India. PATIENT(S): Seventy-five normal healthy fertile men (controls) and 75 men undergoing infertility screening. INTERVENTION(S): High-performance liquid chromatography assay for quantitation of dopa, adrenaline, and noradrenaline in seminal plasma and blood. Estimation by RIA of hormonal parameters in blood plasma, namely T, LH, FSH, and PRL. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Before and after treatment, serum T, LH, FSH, PRL, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline in seminal and blood plasma were measured. RESULT(S): Decreased sperm count and motility were seen in infertile subjects. Serum T and LH levels, as well as seminal plasma and blood levels of dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline were also decreased in all groups of infertile men. This was accompanied by significantly increased serum FSH and PRL levels in oligozoospermic subjects. Treatment with M. pruriens significantly improved T, LH, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline levels in infertile men and reduced levels of FSH and PRL. Sperm count and motility were significantly recovered in infertile men after treatment. CONCLUSION(S): Treatment with M. pruriens regulates steroidogenesis and improves semen quality in infertile men.

You read correctly... and I think I can knock out a topical combo of L-dopa, atd, and P5P to combat Prolactin/estrogen induced "nipple dysfunction", if I can pick up the Amphiphilic Avant Carrier base with some modifications.

Ill buy a boat load of this. This is one problem ive ALWAYS had and cant seem to get it to go away, unless my caber was bunk for my test rat. So if you do decide to release this ill fork over cash for sure!

Ecstacy shots sound good too!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I love me some progestins...but my nipples DON'T.

This is an easy beta, honestly, something I could knock out in an hour and have for testing.

Wish I had some Formestane, though.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This is an easy beta, honestly, something I could knock out in an hour and have for testing.

You and me both, man!
I have a ton of stuff to run, but refuse to because of the nasty nipple sides. And I for one, do not like Caber.
So get this out and let me buy some!

Agreed: Form would be an awesome addition.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Make it, Dsade. I have some form I'll add to my own. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make it, Dsade. I have some form I'll add to my own. :D
I can pick up some P5P powder pretty quick. Give me a week and I can knock out about 5 betas.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what exactly is the point of this, to reduce gyno?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DSADE,

All this sounds good but what does it have to to with the STRANGE: Ectasy shots......I'm not following. Also is the possibility of the topical Formestane dead or just on hold indefinately???

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE,

All this sounds good but what does it have to to with the STRANGE: Ectasy shots......I'm not following. Also is the possibility of the topical Formestane dead or just on hold indefinately???

Mr.50
haha...just went off on a tangent.

The Strange shots will have l-dopa for its libido and mood improving properties. should have betas done soon on these, too.

Formestane is still very hard to get, but I did have one supplier say he might have some soon.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha...just went off on a tangent.

The Strange shots will have l-dopa for its libido and mood improving properties. should have betas done soon on these, too.

Formestane is still very hard to get, but I did have one supplier say he might have some soon.

That is what I heard on the Formestane also. I wish I had a direct connect to put you in touch with so we can get this baby rolling!!!!!

Hey will the STANGE shots be good for women too???? I am doing pretty good in that department these days (can always use a boost though) but my girl needs more "direct" stimulation to go over the top and I am thinking something that increases sensitivity would be good for her??

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what I heard on the Formestane also. I wish I had a direct connect to put you in touch with so we can get this baby rolling!!!!!

Hey will the STANGE shots be good for women too???? I am doing pretty good in that department these days (can always use a boost though) but my girl needs more "direct" stimulation to go over the top and I am thinking something that increases sensitivity would be good for her??

Mr.50
yes...

And as well I have Slick Pleasures, which addresses sensitivity. there is also Frenzy coming out soon, which is designed to increase women's libido and intensify orgasm, and I am also going to make a topical "arouser" that will also be flavored.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you should call this the "anti-gyno pill". you'll make millions! you could call it gyNO!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I think RPN made another product that I can fall in love with again.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes...

And as well I have Slick Pleasures, which addresses sensitivity. there is also Frenzy coming out soon, which is designed to increase women's libido and intensify orgasm, and I am also going to make a topical "arouser" that will also be flavored.
DSADE all I have to say is that what you have just posted is making me very happy. Please keep us all posted on it and I am sure I can get my girl to try it and give you some honest feedback (not asking for a tester, just wanted to let you know she will give you the honest feedback). This will be a great product for her since she always feels like there is something wrong with her compared to other women......

Thanks bro.

Mr.50

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can pick up some P5P powder pretty quick. Give me a week and I can knock out about 5 betas.
Yea progestins LOVE to make my nipples hell, literaly. Quite embarassing actualy and like i said i havnt been able to get it to go away.

Let me know when you have these bad boys ready and we can talk over PM on where to send my cc number!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coming soon as a beta.

First tease:

Definitely kick azz.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
definitely looking forward to both of these, especially the shots :thumbsup: any chance of a day/night version like bliss shots has now?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgive the ignorant question

Is thisa great libido enhancer or an ectascy like supplement for going out / partying without having to drink !!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am the same way; aesthetically, I love them except for the prolactin issues.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: Flavoring came today. Likely I will offer up some betas to a few trusted testers VERY soon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: Flavoring came today. Likely I will offer up some betas to a few trusted testers VERY soon.

Looking forward to the results Dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kinda flavor are u lookin at?
Slightly sour cinnamon apple pie, right now.

Herbals are EXTREMELY hard to cover, and the contrast of flavors yields a palatable product. It is just 2 ounces, enough to slam down without leaving a horrid taste in your mouth.

The effects are FUN, and they seem to enhance libido acutely and dramatically. One of the weirdest, most enjoyable nights in quite a while. Strong effects seem to last about 3-3.5 hours, with a peter out( HAHAHAHA...sorry, couldn't resist) of 2 more hours.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slightly sour cinnamon apple pie, right now.

Herbals are EXTREMELY hard to cover, and the contrast of flavors yields a palatable product. It is just 2 ounces, enough to slam down without leaving a horrid taste in your mouth.

The effects are FUN, and they seem to enhance libido acutely and dramatically. One of the weirdest, most enjoyable nights in quite a while. Strong effects seem to last about 3-3.5 hours, with a peter out( HAHAHAHA...sorry, couldn't resist) of 2 more hours.

Is this something we could drink on casualy? Or would you reccomend against that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this something we could drink on casualy? Or would you reccomend against that?
This is the unofficial recommendation.

REduce the amount of alcohol you need to consume to have fun, and change the nature of the buzz to something with more euphoria, more clarity, and just plain playfulness - not to mention the whole libido boost.

Designed to enhance the occasional night out - it is up to your imagination and mood (positive energy) to engage your partner, flirt, and build the tension up to culminate in some adult playtime that you will NOT forget.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

REduce the amount of alcohol you need to consume to have fun, and change the nature of the buzz to something with more euphoria, more clarity, and just plain playfulness - not to mention the whole libido boost.

Designed to enhance the occasional night out - it is up to your imagination and mood (positive energy) to engage your partner, flirt, and build the tension up to culminate in some adult playtime that you will NOT forget.

Yeaaaaaaa buddy!! Now THAT'S what im talkin about!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sign me up now. I am cutting back on my ethanol and this sounds like it would really help to bridge the gap. I love the euphoria of alcohol and would love to give this a shot (hahaha).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, this sounds quite ideal for university students like myself that go out all the time and are surrounded by alcohol, but try and control their drinking because of the effects is has on their training and body.
Last Fri I had 5 shots w/ only a casein shake in my stomach and didn't even get a buzz. Bought a few more shots at the club to get there, but your unofficial recommendations sounds quite appealing. "change the nature of the buzz to something with more euphoria, more clarity, and just plain playfulness - not to mention the whole libido boost. "

Would this be some 99% L-Dopa, or a lower extract (If you can divulge). Also that's quite the unique flavouring going on lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sign me up now. I am cutting back on my ethanol and this sounds like it would really help to bridge the gap. I love the euphoria of alcohol and would love to give this a shot (hahaha).
You're going to love this combo...it is like taking the BEST OF psychoactive compounds discussed over at MindandMuscle, and putting them into a single formula working off each other to give you a great night.

Some components:

Kanna 95%
DL-Phenylalanine
Low Dose Phenibut
Geranamine
low dose caffeine
Raspberry Ketones
Zingerone
PEA
50% Icariin
Bioperine
99% L-dopa

And a few more not being revealed at this time. Dosage of phenibut is NOT ENOUGH to cause any hangover effect, and gives a nice edge reduction. The rest just fits together perfectly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to love this combo...it is like taking the BEST OF psychoactive compounds discussed over at MindandMuscle, and putting them into a single formula working off each other to give you a great night.

Some components:

Kanna 95%
DL-Phenylalanine
Low Dose Phenibut
Geranamine
low dose caffeine
Raspberry Ketones
Zingerone
PEA
50% Icariin
Bioperine
99% L-dopa

And a few more not being revealed at this time. Dosage of phenibut is NOT ENOUGH to cause any hangover effect, and gives a nice edge reduction. The rest just fits together perfectly.
I think I may need to change my pants with that combo. Geranium, PEA, and caffeine make for a great night as is. I can only imagine what the add-ins will do to it.

What's the ETA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I may need to change my pants with that combo. Geranium, PEA, and caffeine make for a great night as is. I can only imagine what the add-ins will do to it.

What's the ETA?
Just have to play with the flavoring...maybe a week or so?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Some components:

Kanna 95%
DL-Phenylalanine
Low Dose Phenibut
Geranamine
low dose caffeine
Raspberry Ketones
Zingerone
PEA
50% Icariin
Bioperine
99% L-dopa

DSADE is this the type of product one might gain a tolerance too....or shuld it have approximately the same effect every time? Also will eating negatively affect absorbtion/effectiveness?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took this then half an hour later ate a smal cheeseburger.

SOme things to consider re- tolerance. You will want to limit this to probably once a week. also keep in mind the novelty factor in 'tolerance'. I have noticed any physical tolerance, but the totally odd newness does diminish. Luckily it is still way more pleasurable than alcohol alone, and never fails to boost libido.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

SOme things to consider re- tolerance. You will want to limit this to probably once a week. also keep in mind the novelty factor in 'tolerance'. I have noticed any physical tolerance, but the totally odd newness does diminish. Luckily it is still way more pleasurable than alcohol alone, and never fails to boost libido.

Boost of the libido sounds good. Once a week is good for me too. I have been trying to cut back on the partying too......so one night a week with a slight bit of booze is good.

By the way does it provide a significant effect to enjoy it without any alcohol? I wouldn't mind drinking club soda and just taking one of these rather then booze.

Mr.50

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Low-dose caffeine shouldn't keep even someone stim-sensitive like me up, because I can usually fall asleep after a few drinks pretty well. 1x a week would be about right, every Friday night I guess. Nice to see 20:1 Kanna, I believe the old bliss shots has something crazy like 100:1 though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boost of the libido sounds good. Once a week is good for me too. I have been trying to cut back on the partying too......so one night a week with a slight bit of booze is good.

By the way does it provide a significant effect to enjoy it without any alcohol? I wouldn't mind drinking club soda and just taking one of these rather then booze.

Mr.50
You can let us know, as I haven't tried it wihout at least 2 cervezas.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
OH MY GOD. Matt, you MUST send me some of this immediately. If not I will drive to Columbus and take it from your house! :eek:

I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Strange beta for PAL supps? :D :D :D

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can let us know, as I haven't tried it wihout at least 2 cervezas.
I will be sure to do that DSADE but I suppose I will also have to try it another time with some booze to see how the two compare :) Should be a good experiment to run.....

Mr.50

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH MY GOD. Matt, you MUST send me some of this immediately. If not I will drive to Columbus and take it from your house! :eek:

I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Strange beta for PAL supps? :D :D :D

LOL, well I for one love my PAL supps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Matt.....

I want this. SO BAD! How about I send you myself as a slave and you hook me up~!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt.....

I want this. SO BAD! How about I send you myself as a slave and you hook me up~!

:lol: ohhh boy, he just drove into ****ville and Matt is the Mayor!!! :whip:

This stuff sounds really good, cant wait to try it as i love drinkin combined with AMPv2, makes for some of the most pleasurable experiences ive had yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt.....

Aren't you already my slave? I seem to remember you selling yourself to me for a bottle of DCP.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i still thing gyNO! is a great name for this product. if you could get this to surpass the effects of NAC or P5P you will be a household name. as usual, RPN is setting the standard.

maybe a warning to "keep away from women" would be a good idea. i'd hate to see shrinkage :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you already my slave? I seem to remember you selling yourself to me for a bottle of DCP.
I did do that. Just picked more up actually for the last 6 weeks of my cut. This would help keep the booze intake down for cutting!