dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
coming soon....reformulated and amplified to help you get things done.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, some details...

I cut the Ginkgo out due to some interaction complaints, replaced the PLCAR with ALCAR (for more mental stimulation), added Sulbutiamine (for added verbal communication enhancement.

I also upped the capsule count to 180, recommended serving will be 4 caps in the am and 2 cap booster early pm. Retail will probably fall in the $29 range for a full month's worth.

Sorry, couldn't keep the $3 price tag.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I cut the Ginkgo out due to some interaction complaints, replaced the PLCAR with ALCAR (for more mental stimulation), added Sulbutiamine (for added verbal communication enhancement.

I also upped the capsule count to 180, recommended serving will be 4 caps in the am and 2 cap booster early pm. Retail will probably fall in the $29 range for a full month's worth.

As i deal with customers all day long at my job, and im also returning to school at night this shall be a staple! Lookin forward to getting yet MORE RPN stuff. :thumbsup:

Mental Note: Aaahh **** i forgot... see i need that Clear edge! :lol:

Any idea on a time frame broski?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a great addition to the line-up this will be! I really like the additions of ALCAR and Sulbutiamine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As i deal with customers all day long at my job, and im also returning to school at night this shall be a staple! Lookin forward to getting yet MORE RPN stuff. :thumbsup:

Luckily all the raws come from the same person that is doing production...provided they hit my price point, I am estimating 5-6 weeks to release.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes sir! I think this product will work well for you J.

This formulation should be a god send to those in the medical community as well. Especially those crazy E.R. nurses haha. :lol: Maintaining focus and attention to detail is absolutely paramount in my job.

I have a feeling many of my fellow brethren at work will be utilizing this supp. without question. :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree nothing worse than your nurse forgeting what she was doing while looking at your medical chart. Thats how accidental amputations happen!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree nothing worse than your nurse forgeting what she was doing while looking at your medical chart. Thats how accidental amputations happen!
APPENDIX Removal? I thought you came in for A PENIS removal!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:icon_lol::lol: You guys are soooo silly! hahaha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just thrilled i won't be working nights anymore. :p However, a product of this type is beneficial to the user regardless of when they work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just thrilled i won't be working nights anymore. :p However, a product of this type is beneficial to the user regardless of when they work.
Like Gut Health, this is one product that EVERYONE will benefit from. No offense to any competitors product, but all of the previous Noot-type supps have been missing crucial pieces...C.E.R. will have no equals.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Gut Health, this is one product that EVERYONE will benefit from. No offense to any competitors product, but all of the previous Noot-type supps have been missing crucial pieces...C.E.R. will have no equals.
Right you are my friend. I really look forward to seeing this added to our line-up. Yet another solid staple product!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
too expensive imo. for a focus supp? focus type supps shouldnt cost that much imo. less than 20.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
too expensive imo. for a focus supp? focus type supps shouldnt cost that much imo. less than 20.
For a formula of this quality, that price point is impossible.

Sure, one of the underdosed, incomplete ones yeah.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be buying a bottle, but I dunno about the not $3 part ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Could you give a complete list of the ingredients? Or is this information available in another thread?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you give a complete list of the ingredients? Or is this information available in another thread?
If you want to email me I will share it with you, but for now I want to wait until Monday, when the total cost comes back. If it is below my price point, I will either discount or beef up the formula even more. Above, and I will have to rethink.

As PP mentioned, Nootropics are a hard sell in this industry...even though this is MUCH more than a simple focus product, people like to simplify and compare apples to camels.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to email me I will share it with you, but for now I want to wait until Monday, when the total cost comes back. If it is below my price point, I will either discount or beef up the formula even more. Above, and I will have to rethink.

Awesome. Could not send you a PM, as your in-box was full. If you do not have the time to clear your in-box, please PM me the list. Thanks! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As PP mentioned, Nootropics are a hard sell in this industry...even though this is MUCH more than a simple focus product, people like to simplify and compare apples to camels.

Apples to Camels. :lol::thumbsup: I like that one D.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm so confused right now...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade, the e-mail I sent you yesterday probably landed in your spam box! Please check! :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so confused right now...

you google freak!

dsade, ill just have to see when it comes out if its worth me picking it up. I didnt mean anything negative by my post, just stating opinion but im sure you understood that.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Just saw this... sounds awesome!

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
An energy supplement. Sweet. Always interested in trying new ones, minus the crash towards the end.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DSADE - Any updates on this?
I'm on my last remaining stock... :(

LoveMeSexy

Awards
I need a change from neurogenex, will clear edge be a good subsitute I've never heard of it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need a change from neurogenex, will clear edge be a good subsitute I've never heard of it?
It's based on a previous formula I did....Clear Edge Renewed wth be the best broad spectrum intelligence, creativity, communicatin, and relaxed focus supp available...and still allow you the freedom to combine with other supps (caffeine, AMP, etc.)

simpledude

Awards
It's based on a previous formula I did....Clear Edge Renewed wth be the best broad spectrum intelligence, creativity, communicatin, and relaxed focus supp available...and still allow you the freedom to combine with other supps (caffeine, AMP, etc.)
eta?

my house looks probably like your warehouse by now :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean filled with scantily-clad fitness hotties, hot tubs, and gold-plated weight benches?

Waiting on eta for ingredients, looks like it might take a little longer that I expected, with the Olympic delays.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eta?

Party at the warehouse!! Dsade forgot to mention the token shot girls(also scantily clad ;)).

Woot, Woot! :D

:bb3: :chick:

All kidding aside though, i myself am VERY much looking forward to seeing this added to the RPN line-up. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dsade,
With the Olympics nearing the end - have you seen/heard of changes in getting supplements out of there?

Like PLCAR or formestane, that sort of stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,
With the Olympics nearing the end - have you seen/heard of changes in getting supplements out of there?

Like PLCAR or formestane, that sort of stuff.
The main factories are shut down until October.

Now, this is PRODUCTION level..but I am working to talk them into continuing development of the Formestane ASAP so as to be ready to roll full scale by October.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The main factories are shut down until October.

Now, this is PRODUCTION level..but I am working to talk them into continuing development of the Formestane ASAP so as to be ready to roll full scale by October.
Damn. October - that doesn't make much sense. Damn games are over in a day.
Ugh.

Oh well. Can't wait for CE renewed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll try to post up the ingredient list tonight, but for now the amounts are proprietary.

This formula is incredibly difficult to cost analyze, since lack of supply has driven prices ridiculously up. Though they shoud ome back down, the initial release will not do much more than cover costs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This formula is incredibly difficult to cost analyze, since lack of supply has driven prices ridiculously up....
That's definitely a pain!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's definitely a pain!
Some guy out of Europe just offered me PLCAR at over $900 a kilo.

Umm...yeah, let me charge $250 for a bottle of DCP.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds steep!

madchemist

Banned
Awards

There is always L-Carnitine L-Tartrate or L-Carnitine fumerate

madchemist

Banned
Awards

dsade, have you ever experimented with D-phenylalanine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is always L-Carnitine L-Tartrate or L-Carnitine fumerate
They do not have the same actions as PLCAR, especially when it comes to transport of fatty acids ino cardiac and skeletal muscle tissue. They also lack the propionate, which is important for KREBS cycle/endurance boosting.

I am a big fan of DLPA in combination with other compounds. I want to try some stack experiments, but I haven't had any for a long great.

Great motivating compound, for sure.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They do not have the same actions as PLCAR, especially when it comes to transport of fatty acids ino cardiac and skeletal muscle tissue. They also lack the propionate, which is important for KREBS cycle/endurance boosting....
Agree. Although fumarate is also a Krebs Cycle intermediate, it does not match the effect of propionate within PLCAR in helping to shuttle (long-chain) fatty acids into the mitochondria, as wells as matching PLCAR's affinity for heart and muscle cells.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
They do not have the same actions as PLCAR, especially when it comes to transport of fatty acids ino cardiac and skeletal muscle tissue. They also lack the propionate, which is important for KREBS cycle/endurance boosting.

I am a big fan of DLPA in combination with other compounds. I want to try some stack experiments, but I haven't had any for a long great.

Great motivating compound, for sure.
You sure about that? In any case, I thought this was brain based? :)

And I was refering to D-phenylalanine, not DL-phenylalanine.

There is only one product on the bb.com catalogue that contains only the D-isomer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sure about that? In any case, I thought this was brain based? :)
It is...the comment was a general one addressed to the state of raw material supply. ALCAR, IMO, Is the superior form to boost neural mitochondrial function.

Just as I would use LCLT in a PCT or libido enhancement supplement (hint hint).
And I was refering to D-phenylalanine, not DL-phenylalanine.

There is only one product on the bb.com catalogue that contains only the D-isomer.
Ahh..no I haven't had a chance to use the isolated D isomer. Is it a cognitive nutrition product? I remember Steve mentioning something about it...I had always thought the straight D isomer was controlled, but my supplier also offers it. I might grab a sample.

Have you tried it?