Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
- 05-22-2008, 09:49 AM
- 05-22-2008, 10:14 AM
That sounds tasty. Definitely going to have to give this a try for a snack during the day (eating throughout the day would be tasty and nutritious).
- 05-22-2008, 10:46 AM
It's not bad calorie wise either, about 320 per serving. You're also getting over 40 grams of protein and LOADS of fiber. Also mixed carb sources, no added sugar/sweeteners, and loads of cartenoids (antioxidants) such as cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin.
05-22-2008, 10:52 AM
lol i got so confused when I posted here. I opened both of the links in new tabs and replied to this one and just instinctively closed this one out. I then was brought to the other one and thought I responded to some random thread with that answer lol. Wow I'm loosing my mind.
05-22-2008, 11:22 AM
should hunt for some of the limited edition ON pumpkin pie whey. I think a few online retailers still have some
05-22-2008, 11:29 AM
05-22-2008, 03:42 PM
05-22-2008, 03:58 PM
05-22-2008, 05:14 PM
05-22-2008, 05:37 PM
should be the 2lbs but yeah, they never made the 5lb ones. was a special holiday flavor, along with eggnog, apple cider + gingerbread cookie
05-22-2008, 05:43 PM
05-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pizzathehut in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:50 PM
- By 1wickd6 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2009, 11:12 AM
- By channelx99 in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
- By jcam222 in forum RecipesReplies: 17Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:57 AM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2005, 08:48 PM