Need solid Pizza recipe for carb-up - AnabolicMinds.com

Need solid Pizza recipe for carb-up

1. Professional Member

Need solid Pizza recipe for carb-up

I've decided on my next carb up to eat a relatively clean, yet carb heavy pizza.

I was thinking maybe a whole wheat dough (thick), some really good tomato sauce, a ton of tasty veggies, good cheese, maybe goat cheese.

Any ideas?

2. Board Supporter

I like to cook a half pound lean ground turkey meat, and blend it into tomato sauce (with Fennel,.. ummmm). Gives it the protein kick pizza needs to justify itself (for me anyways).

A whole wheat dough sounds great. I just go with a deep disk pre-made. I've been eating a LOT of pizza lately, since it's the new recipie on the block.

I also have a AMAZING General Tso's recipie- I mean AMAZING! .. but it takes some prep
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I've decided on my next carb up to eat a relatively clean, yet carb heavy pizza.

I was thinking maybe a whole wheat dough (thick), some really good tomato sauce, a ton of tasty veggies, good cheese, maybe goat cheese.

Any ideas?

Have you tried the new Kashi frozen Pizzas?. Good ingredients. Pretty good compared to the other frozen crap out there,

http://kashi.com/products/kashi_froz...erranean_pizza
    •   

4. New Member

Down here in Florida my Publix sells whole wheat pizza dough with 5 different seeds in it -- it makes DELICIOUS pizza. I like cutting up Chicken Sausage, and adding Franks Hot Wing Sauce (5 cals for 2 tblspns) for when I get a craving for something resembling Chicken Wings. It's pretty much amazing.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This will be the best piazza you've ever had FYI

CHICKEN BBQ PIZZA

-2 whole wheat pizza crust (babalo sp?)
    -8oz chicken
    -1can/jar piazza sauce
    -bbq of choice
    -mozzarella shredded cheese (and lots of it)
    -Pasta/Piazza magic sweet & hot seasoning

I cook the chicken before I put in on the pizza so do that with some added seasoning and a little bbq sauce.

1.) mix the piazza and bbq sauce together and spread over the crust along with the seasoning
    2.) throw on a thin layer of cheese over top that
    3.) cut up the chicken in to slices and layer evenly over the cheese and add a little bbq sauce
    4.) Throw another layer of cheese over top the chicken
    5.) sprinkle the crust (put a dab of water around the edge and it sticks well) with more of the seasoning and maybe a little over the cheese also
    6.) place on a pan and bake for about 20min @ 350degrees

If you cant tell I love the seasoning,lol. Even the misses loves this stuff and she usually hates the "healthy" versions of anything I cook.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    This will be the best piazza you've ever had FYI

CHICKEN BBQ PIZZA

-2 whole wheat pizza crust (babalo sp?)
    -8oz chicken
    -1can/jar piazza sauce
    -bbq of choice
    -mozzarella shredded cheese (and lots of it)
    -Pasta/Piazza magic sweet & hot seasoning

I cook the chicken before I put in on the pizza so do that with some added seasoning and a little bbq sauce.

1.) mix the piazza and bbq sauce together and spread over the crust along with the seasoning
    2.) throw on a thin layer of cheese over top that
    3.) cut up the chicken in to slices and layer evenly over the cheese and add a little bbq sauce
    4.) Throw another layer of cheese over top the chicken
    5.) sprinkle the crust (put a dab of water around the edge and it sticks well) with more of the seasoning and maybe a little over the cheese also
    6.) place on a pan and bake for about 20min @ 350degrees

If you cant tell I love the seasoning,lol. Even the misses loves this stuff and she usually hates the "healthy" versions of anything I cook.
    Awsome bro, frickin' perfect. Thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplement for Carb Up
    By thestein1016 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 08:47 PM
  2. I need some paleo recipes hit me up!
    By Clean Machine in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 12:18 AM
  3. Carb Up Curry Recipe
    By Jinx Me in forum Recipes