CC Ranch

  1. New Member
    Smokey3957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

    CC Ranch


    This stuff is great!!

    Last night I made pasta and I hate my pasta plain so I scooped out about a cup of the ranch sauce and mixed it in with all the pasta and MAN was that good. Tasted sorta like a beef stroganoff when I mixed in some buffalo meat in there.

    Props to whoever came up with the cottage cheese ranch sauce. Just thought I'd let you guys know a way to add some flaver to that plain old pasta

  2. New Member
    Socrates44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    83.51%

    Yea its amazing how simple this stuff was to come up with. My mom actually made it on mistake, when we didnt have any sourcream. Nobody could really tell a difference. Ill give her a hug for ya, ha.
  3. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1799
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates44 View Post
    Yea its amazing how simple this stuff was to come up with. My mom actually made it on mistake, when we didnt have any sourcream. Nobody could really tell a difference. Ill give her a hug for ya, ha.
    please tell me the directions and ingredients. I couldnt find the post that talked about this cc ranch.

    thanks
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Smokey3957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    please tell me the directions and ingredients. I couldnt find the post that talked about this cc ranch.

    thanks
    Simple. Just empty a tub of Cottage Cheese into a blender, with one of those ranch dressing spice packets. Like the ones you use with buttermilk and mayo to make ranch dressing. Then add some milk to get the consistency you like. Enjoy!!
  5. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1799
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3957 View Post
    Simple. Just empty a tub of Cottage Cheese into a blender, with one of those ranch dressing spice packets. Like the ones you use with buttermilk and mayo to make ranch dressing. Then add some milk to get the consistency you like. Enjoy!!
    sweet, kick a** (in a cartman's voice)

    :bb3:
  6. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5604
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bump for the awesomeness that is CC Ranch Dip.. Mmmmmmm
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High Protein Ranch Dip.
    By Socrates44 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM
  2. Cattle Ranching Supplies
    By Beau in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 11:02 PM
  3. Muscle Research and CC
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 05:34 PM
  4. Silly Question cc's to ml's
    By littlemark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in