- 10-08-2007, 06:38 PM
- 10-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Hash Brown Casserole - a Bulker's Dream
2lb bag Generic Frozen Shredded Hashbrowns
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (or celery or chicken)
2 C. Fat Free Sour Cream
2 C. Grated Cheddar Cheese (optional)
4T Smart Balance or Butter (try using less if you need lower fat)
1/2 C. Milk
1/2 Diced Onion (optional)
Mix well and place in greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 1hr.
Adding in green peas, corn, and other veggies works very well with this dish. I'm gonna try adding some FF cottage cheese for extra protein.
Casseroles like this are nice. Just bake one big one(dbl batch) and reheat bowls of it in the microwave for the rest of the week. Very convenient and tastes a hell of lot better than my usual quick meals.
- 10-10-2007, 08:20 PM
10-11-2007, 02:45 AM
patatoes cubed, packet of french onion soup and olive oil... wrap in alluminum foil and cook it up then eat it with ketchup
10-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ant. in forum RecipesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:57 AM
- By italianplaya30 in forum BulkingReplies: 14Last Post: 01-05-2006, 09:58 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-13-2005, 04:33 PM
- By Syr in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 07-14-2005, 01:40 AM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 01-08-2005, 02:17 AM