AM Cookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tattoopierced1

Here is the word document with what has been copied off of the forums, in one easy to read word document. There is about 20 pages and it is not sorted yet in any particular order.

Big thanks to all that posted and emailed me things to put in it, and a HUGE up to yeahright for posting so much stuff...this document should be named after him.

:pizza:

Last edited:
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Good job I can't wait for the final product!!!

J

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I can make it into a PDF when there's a final version if you guys want.

T

tattoopierced1

I can make it into a PDF when there's a final version if you guys want.
I could use some help sorting and organizing everything if you wish to help. Figure we can release a PDF version and a word document in case someone wanted to add to it. I'm trying to work on a graphic for the file as well....

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Well done. I needed this b/c I eat the same stuff day after day. If it was not for extensive usage of hot sauces I would be miserable.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could use some help sorting and organizing everything if you wish to help. Figure we can release a PDF version and a word document in case someone wanted to add to it. I'm trying to work on a graphic for the file as well....
That would be wicked, seriously. And have everything organized like a real book..Good job you guys

J

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'll help out with sorting and organization. Can't do it tonight, but in the next day or so.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I am down to help organize it as well. Awesome idea!! Are we going to add more, I think if all of us scour the internet, we can come up with one hell of a cook book!!

T

tattoopierced1

Sorting doesnt have to be done ASAP, this is the very rough outline, there will definatly be more added. We just need to get a base started of how it will be organized so that adding in new items wont be tedious.

H

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
any way you could post that cookbook document up again? thx!

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did i miss something? id idn't see an attachment....

T

tattoopierced1

I'll have to see if I still have it...one of my hard drives crapped out on me a few months ago so I'm not sure if it was on that drive or on another one.

H

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Sure you weren't running tren, and just threw it out the window? :trout:

Does anyone else have a copy they can upload?

H

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I guess no one else cares about eating,:sad: just juicing.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
juicing?

orange juice or apple juice?

do you need a juicer or can you squeeze them yourself?

:icon_lol:

H

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what it would taste like if you put onions and potatos into one and drank it.:think:

B

blunted97

Awards
Who's got the book, throw it up here so we can check it out

C

chaos92287

Awards
would be very interested in this. please post it back up

I

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
LOL..

I come on here... in anticipation of some good recipes...

Read diligently.. and end result.. NOTHING! LOL

I got my hopes up! Hope someone can get this and put it up! I'll be keeping an eye out...

Status
Not open for further replies.