- 12-13-2005, 06:10 PM
- 12-13-2005, 07:46 PM
got a grill?
- 12-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Beelzebub
12-13-2005, 08:40 PM
1) poke holes in the steak with a fork, not just a few, hundreds, flip over and do it again. it should look all ****ed up afterwards.
2) put the steak in a large bowl and add beer (i use budlight, amount depends on how much beef ya got) and A-1 grilling marinade. don't be stingy with it, smother it.
3) let it sit overnight if you can.
12-14-2005, 10:08 AM
For some reason I can see you using beer in your oatmeal,pwo shakes, Cee, wheaties. Im not sure whyOriginally Posted by Beelzebub
12-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Beer, what is that?Originally Posted by Beelzebub
12-14-2005, 02:48 PM
cuz that's the way teufelhundens do itOriginally Posted by revodrew
12-14-2005, 03:25 PM
****ing Canadians...Originally Posted by PNA
12-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Did you spell that right? If you did I know you looked it up somewhere. Have you ever been to drink out of the dogs mouth? I went while on float. Even got a peice of bellou wood(sp). Sucked but it was cool to be there!Originally Posted by Beelzebub
12-14-2005, 06:19 PM
i think it's right. it's how i remember it. i've got one of those pornographic memories
and i was a spelling bee champ for 3 years straight, go figure lol. but no, i haven't done the **** you're talking about. did you get your shellback?
12-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Maybe i just love bieng out to much, shellback?Originally Posted by Beelzebub
12-14-2005, 08:37 PM
that'd be a no, lol.
12-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Well, now I just want to know what it is?
12-14-2005, 08:45 PM
crossing the equator on ship. you basically get ****ed with doing all kinds of stupid **** for a week. it's like initiation at a fraternity, it's all in good fun. afterwards, you get your shellback card and are now exempt from going through it again and can now be the punisher
12-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Im not sure, I would most likely guess that I did cross but maybe that is a west coast thing. East coast floats suck nuts anyways
12-14-2005, 08:49 PM
could be. as far as i know, we only cross when enroute to australia.
12-15-2005, 12:34 AM
the alcohol tenderizes the meat.....u can also use rum, whiskey, etc.
12-25-2005, 02:01 PM
A1 and lawyres seasoning salt mixed try it out good stuff!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By XxBiG_EDxX in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2006, 09:43 AM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2006, 07:55 PM
- By diplomats in forum PicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:19 PM
- By T-Bone in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2005, 07:39 PM
- By Squiboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 12-06-2003, 01:14 PM