GROUND TURKEY SCAM?

1. GROUND TURKEY SCAM?

Has anyone tried both foster farms and jennie o ground turkey? Both have the same exact amount of calories, weight, and macros. However foster farms makes enough ground turkey for 4 plates while jennie o makes enough for 2.

2. Look at the type of packaging that it comes in. Some stores (Bulk stores, Walmart as well) well take the weight of the container into consideration when doing the "end" weight
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Look at the type of packaging that it comes in. Some stores (Bulk stores, Walmart as well) well take the weight of the container into consideration when doing the "end" weight
    Even if that was the case they both have the same exact nutritional value. Same calories and macros

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mraesthetic12 View Post
    Has anyone tried both foster farms and jennie o ground turkey? Both have the same exact amount of calories, weight, and macros. However foster farms makes enough ground turkey for 4 plates while jennie o makes enough for 2.
    I dont understand what your getting at. 1 has 4 servings and 1 has 2 servings. Its just different size packages. Now if there the same weight, like both 1 pound boxes, maybe its just a label misprint on servings. Ive tried the janie o. Dont really like it, weird texture

5. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I dont understand what your getting at. 1 has 4 servings and 1 has 2 servings. Its just different size packages. Now if there the same weight, like both 1 pound boxes, maybe its just a label misprint on servings. Ive tried the janie o. Dont really like it, weird texture
    Lmaoo i just noticed that the foster farms ground turkey says servings may vary lol
    •   

6. Makes perfect sense now haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mraesthetic12 View Post
    Even if that was the case they both have the same exact nutritional value. Same calories and macros
    Yeah, you have to eat the container as well to get all the nutrition on the label

/s
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:01 PM
  2. WTF is the deal with my ground turkey???
    By massmonster in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 11:42 PM
  3. Looking for some ground turkey reciepes
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 01:49 AM
  4. Ground turkey fat content - raw vs cooked
    By Moyer in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 03:59 AM
  5. Ground turkey and oats meatloaf