Third time making some protein pancakes.

LivingStrongE

Awards
  • 1/2 cup Oatmeal (I use Quaker Oats)
  • 1-2 scoops of iForce Isotean Vanilla Dream
  • 1/3 cup egg whites
  • 1/4 of a ripe Banana
  • 1-2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
  • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup frozen Blueberries
I blend all these ingredients together expect the blueberries. I'll add those when I toss the mix in the pan. I spray alittle Pam original cooking spray in the pan and then proceed to heat up the pan. I then toss the mix in which at this point I take the frozen blueberries and toss them in with the mix. Just make sure to watch the bottom of the pancakes since it's a thicker mix than normal pancake mixes so the bottom might cook alittle faster while the middle is still a bit raw. I know there are alot of recipes for pancakes but I felt like throwing mine in here. Any suggestions is welcomed since I am looking for new ways to make pancakes and other foods out there.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Interesting to throw in Greek Yogurt! I done my mix like you but without Greek Yogurt, I'll try that :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • 1/3 cup egg whites
  • 1/4 of a ripe Banana
  • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
I blend all these ingredients together expect the blueberries. I'll add those when I toss the mix in the pan. I spray alittle Pam original cooking spray in the pan and then proceed to heat up the pan. I then toss the mix in which at this point I take the frozen blueberries and toss them in with the mix. Just make sure to watch the bottom of the pancakes since it's a thicker mix than normal pancake mixes so the bottom might cook alittle faster while the middle is still a bit raw. I know there are alot of recipes for pancakes but I felt like throwing mine in here. Any suggestions is welcomed since I am looking for new ways to make pancakes and other foods out there.
Use COMPLETE Pancake mix instead of oats. they will rise 2x as much and not be dry (which oats tend to do)
The add water only kind.

Here is a video of mine:

[video=youtube;-FE48_mEW54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FE48_mEW54[/video]

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Use COMPLETE Pancake mix instead of oats. they will rise 2x as much and not be dry (which oats tend to do)
The add water only kind.

Here is a video of mine:

Is pancake mix as healty as Oats? I thought that they put in a bunch of other stuff in the mix..?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Healthy as oats, not really, but lets face it the rest of your diet that day will make up your micronutrients to cover for subbing in some pancake mix which wont effect you in the big picture. Oats dont have tons of micronutrients just a touch more fiber than pancake mix, besides that oats are just gluten.

LivingStrongE

Awards
The add water only kind.

Here is a video of mine:

Awesome brother, I will give it a try

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
That Isotean is a awesome choice. Although I am partial to the Chocolate!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I used Isotean Vanilla Dream + blueberries + raspberries + greek yogurt yesterday. Threw them all in the blender and it was amazing.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Now thats what I call a breakfast! Awesome brother, I might try to make something similar to this.
I used Isotean Vanilla Dream + blueberries + raspberries + greek yogurt yesterday. Threw them all in the blender and it was amazing.
Eating this along with that Isotean shake you just mention Lane would be an award winning breakfast.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
That makes pancakes?
Seeing as how you were the one who changed the topic from pancakes exclusively to breakfast makes this question seem odd. Does it serve a purpose? I didn't have time to cook breakfast elaborate shakes are the best I can do.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seeing as how you were the one who changed the topic from pancakes exclusively to breakfast makes this question seem odd. Does it serve a purpose? I didn't have time to cook breakfast elaborate shakes are the best I can do.
Wut?

This was my initial post
i posted a picture of my breakfast because it had waffles which are nearly identical to pancakes but cooked in a waffle maker. (to show what my waffles looked like and the recipe i used) just in an alternate form.

The add water only kind.

Here is a video of mine:

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Breakfast:

Correct me if I'm wrong (hint: I'm not wrong) but that isn't entirely pancakes is it (actually not pancakes at all)? Appears to have a few other things on that plate. Not to mention the top says "Breakfast:" rather than "Pancakes:" I just came in and contributed my breakfast, while nowhere near as fantastic as yours I am sure, did taste quite good.

I mean by your reasoning...do omelettes, waffles, and potatoes make pancakes?

I understood your intent, apparently you misconstrued mine. AFAIK it would be common sensual to understand that raspberries + blueberries + greek yogurt + Isotean =/= pancakes. Online sarcasm.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correct me if I'm wrong (hint: I'm not wrong) but that isn't entirely pancakes is it (actually not pancakes at all)? Appears to have a few other things on that plate. Not to mention the top says "Breakfast:" rather than "Pancakes:" I just came in and contributed my breakfast, while nowhere near as fantastic as yours I am sure, did taste quite good.

I mean by your reasoning...do omelettes, waffles, and potatoes make pancakes?

I understood your intent, apparently you misconstrued mine. AFAIK it would be common sensual to understand that raspberries + blueberries + greek yogurt + Isotean =/= pancakes. Online sarcasm.
And where did i post that i was referring to eggs and hash browns but no where and never.
That is your assumption
the picture is to justify pancakes/waffles can be made with different recipes and to try and utilize mine as a change of pace and see how the OP Likes it.
If he does not then he can go back to what he has done before.

The picture is just a reference to a pancake and how it could be made in a different fashion (waffle maker) using the same recipe. The same recipe can be used to make loafs in the oven or breads, it does not have to be a flat circular shape.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
And where did i post that i was referring to eggs and hash browns but no where and never.
That is your assumption
the picture is to justify pancakes/waffles can be made with different recipes and to try and utilize mine as a change of pace and see how the OP Likes it.
If he does not then he can go back to what he has done before.

My post had NOTHING to do with making eggs or hashbrowns or else i would of stated that, so maybe someone jumped the gun in assuming that "Breakfast" was about eggs and hashbrowns when i am trying to sit here and follow the trend of the thread.
You said breakfast and posted a picture of breakfast. I posted about my breakfast. Are you retarded?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You said breakfast and posted a picture of breakfast. I posted about my breakfast. Are you retarded?
Your missing the entire POINT of the thread hence Pancakes, and guess what. The same recipe for PANCAKES can make Waffles
Have you ever tried it or know that? Do you have to eat pancakes or waffles at breakfast? no.. you can eat them at dinner, i just simply POSTED a meal i had that included which was on topic of what the OP asked about with pancakes and a recipe.
Maybe your not catching the drift.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Your missing the entire POINT of the thread hence Pancakes, and guess what. The same recipe for PANCAKES can make Waffles
Have you ever tried it or know that?
I guess not.
I posted about my breakfast (a shake) and you came in posting an absolutely asinine question asking if that made pancakes. Did I say they made pancakes? Are you that hard up to try and be an internet tough guy? You aren't good at it.

Actually if you want to be specific, the entire thread is about HIS attempt at making pancakes. Not yours, or your opinion about what the thread is about.

Also look at his initial post the very last line: "and other foods out there"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I posted about my breakfast (a shake) and you came in posting an absolutely asinine question asking if that made pancakes. Did I say they made pancakes? Are you that hard up to try and be an internet tough guy? You aren't good at it.

Actually if you want to be specific, the entire thread is about HIS attempt at making pancakes. Not yours, or your opinion about what the thread is about.
I see your not reading english language.

Fromt post #1

"Any suggestions is welcomed since I am looking for new ways to make pancakes and other foods out there."

My suggestion --> The recipe and video i labeled
My suggestion ---> Showing how the pancakes come out in a video, and how they look in a waffle (other food that is not a pancake but same recipe) (a different form of a pancake) hence eating them at breakfast "The title of the picture"

My Suggestion ---> What OP Asked for in post #1

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I see your not reading english language.

Fromt post #1

"Any suggestions is welcomed since I am looking for new ways to make pancakes and other foods out there."

My suggestion --> The recipe and video i labeled
My suggestion ---> Showing how the pancakes come out in a video, and how they look in a waffle (a different form of a pancake) hence eating them at breakfast "The title of the picture"

My Suggestion ---> What OP Asked for in post #1

Speaking of the English language: "AND OTHER FOODS OUT THERE." You dimwit.

Again speaking of the English language it would be you're not your.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So are shakes including raspberries, greek yogurt, and BLUEBERRIES not another food? Oh wait. Flawed logic is flawed child.
I forgot this thread was about pancakes ... not suggestions on different breakfast combinations

Maybe ill toss some chicken into a blender and make a chicken shake then for something "Different"

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I forgot this thread was about pancakes ...

Maybe ill toss some chicken into a blender and make a chicken shake then for something "Different"
So it was about pancakes and not waffles? Oh let me make some waffles, take a picture of it, and then call them pancakes. Because they are "sort of" pancakes.

Nevermind you already did that.

Not to mention yet again the part where he says OTHER FOODS.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So it was about pancakes and not waffles? Oh let me make some waffles, take a picture of it, and then call them pancakes. Because they are "sort of" pancakes.

Nevermind you already did that.
Waffles are the same recipe as pancakes, so therefore it would work for the OP in his question he asked.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Waffles are the same recipe as pancakes, so therefore it would work for the OP in his question he asked.

As would a shake that I made. Especially considering his initial post includes AND OTHER FOODS OUT THERE. You keep forgetting that part. Remember it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As would a shake that I made. Especially considering his initial post includes AND OTHER FOODS OUT THERE. You keep forgetting that part. Remember it.
A shake does not make a pancake, the recipe i used makes pancakes or waffles. again was what the OP Was looking for hence the title of his thread. or else it would be " Third time making pancakes and other recipes"

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
  • 1/3 cup egg whites
  • 1/4 of a ripe Banana
  • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
A shake does not make a pancake, the recipe i used makes pancakes or waffles. again was what the OP Was looking for hence the title of his thread. or else it would be " Third time making pancakes and other recipes"
It is stated in the original post you imbecile.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blongo804 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 9
AntM1564 Anabolics 12
blongo804 Anabolics 22