Cooking with whey

Page 1 of 67 123 ... Last
  1. Cooking with whey


    With the upcoming release of USPlabs Oxy Elite Protein and all the recipes being posted by @The Solution I felt it might be a good I idea to have a place where we can compile all of our creative food inventions with whey. Myself, I pretty much just dump whey in my shaker and mix with almond milk or water and go. Sometimes when I am feeling fancy I will use a blender and some fruit but thats about it. I am currently on a PSMF/V-diet type diet and am going insane. Help me keep my sanity and post some whey inspired cooking ideas
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Adding 1 scoop whey to oatmeal or cereal is the best taste ever haha! Kashi golean plus protean by iforce vanilla cupcake. Not exactly cooking but so good
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  3. Name:  12970_525502327473091_154867807_n.jpg
Views: 2249
Size:  402.5 KB

    Protein cake
    1 scoop USPlabs Oxyelite vanilla protein (or whey of your liking)
    1/2 tbsp baking powder
    1 egg
    3oz pancake mix (complete)
    water to make thick batter consistency

    Mix all dry ingredients and then mix in egg and vanilla extract along with a little bit of water to get a batter-like consistency. Bake at 350 for about 15 mins

    For the whole cake
    Calories: 522
    Fat: 9.2g
    Carbs: 70g
    Protein: 35g
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Josh,

    if you ever need a recipe all you have to do is PM or Email me brother. I will help you customize anything to help suit your diet or what you are craving.

    If you need me to, i can post the 3 videos i have done for the USP labs Protein Powder.

    Would not bother me at all.
    I respect you, i love Casey, and will always be supporting USP Labs. That simple!

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chocolate Cake:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Vanilla Pudding:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. i've been on keto for a little while and I recently purchased coconut oil to incorporate it into my diet. Came up with a really tasty shake which is great for Keto. Its 1 scoop of my Zero carb Vanilla protein powder from Isopure, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and half a cup of coffee blended with ice. OMG it tastes like a Starbucks Frapp its sooo good and the balance of fat and protein is perfect for my diet. I've been drinking this post workouts.

  8. Protein muffins

    1 scoop oxyelite protein
    1/2 tsp baking soda
    1 tbsp splenda
    2 tbsp Greek yogurt
    2 egg whites

    Mix all ingredients together and put into cupcake pan. Bake at 350 for 10-15 mins
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Protein muffins

    1 scoop oxyelite protein
    1/2 tsp baking soda
    1 tbsp splenda
    2 tbsp Greek yogurt
    2 egg whites

    Mix all ingredients together and put into cupcake pan. Bake at 350 for 10-15 mins
    I'm gonna try this today. I'm going to be following the exact recipe but add 2 tbsp of pb2 and a LITTLE almond milk to try and account for the pb2.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I'm gonna try this today. I'm going to be following the exact recipe but add 2 tbsp of pb2 and a LITTLE almond milk to try and account for the pb2.
    Sounds great. Let us know how they turn out
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  11. Alright so the addition of the pb2 made it require a lot more liquid. I don't know the exact amount of almond milk I had to add but it was more than I expected. I first tried using a wisk to mix the ingredients together but they all stuck and got gooped up in the wisk so I recommend a spoon. They turned out a little rubbery on top but overall as someone that's used to eating protein recipes I thought they were pretty good. My father on the other hand, wasn't necessarily a fan as I think he was expecting an actual brownie or something. He does weight watchers so he doesn't understand nutrition whatsoever and just thinks low/no fat food is the best thing for you. Drives me insane but whatever, he can keep his sugary and refined brownies and ill just keep eating these.

    As a side note, I thought that this was pretty filling, much more filling than those ingredients in shake form would have been. I might try to make this in the microwave next time instead of shakes just for the sake of time.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  12. Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

    Name:  ice cream (353x600).jpg
Views: 2307
Size:  163.3 KB

    Calories: 600
    Fat: 30g
    Carbs: 22g (11g net carbs)
    Protein: 68g

    -The ingredient amounts can easily be split in half or adjusted proportionally to fit your desired calories/macros.




    Ingredients:

    2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein
    2 Quest Cravings PB Cups
    2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk


    Additional things needed:

    1 quart Ziploc bag
    1 gallon Ziploc bag
    ~3 cups ice
    1/2 cup salt (not used in ice cream)


    Instructions:

    -Mix the OxyELITE Protein™ and almond milk in a bowl (I use a whisk). Once it’s blended, add pieces of the PB cups.

    Name:  ice cream mix (218x350).jpg
Views: 2171
Size:  85.1 KB

    -Pour the mix into a small Ziploc bag.

    Name:  ice cream mix.jpg
Views: 2122
Size:  26.8 KB

    -Add the ice and salt into the gallon bag.

    Name:  ice.jpg
Views: 2153
Size:  20.4 KB

    -Place the small bag into the big one, seal it up, and start shaking. However long you shake the bag will determine the consistency of the ice cream. I did it for about 5 minutes and it came out pretty solid.

    Name:  ice cream double bag.jpg
Views: 2200
Size:  25.9 KB


    -Once the ice cream has reached your desired consistency, remove the small bag from the gallon bag, rinse it off (so you don't risk salty ice cream), and scoop into a bowl.

    Name:  ice cream bag (finished).jpg
Views: 2139
Size:  31.4 KB

    *procedure pics from a different batch



    This tastes amazing and is a great alternative to regular ice cream. You can add Greek yogurt to the mix for extra creaminess; however, it wasn’t needed with this protein blend.

    Enjoy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Thanks breezy!! I've been wanting to do this but too lazy to go back through your thread lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Vanilla Coffee Cake Muffins:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chocolate Brownies

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Vanilla Pumpkin Loaves:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  17. Thanks guys.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup Ice CreamName:  ice cream (353x600).jpg
Views: 2307
Size:  163.3 KBCalories: 600Fat: 30gCarbs: 22g (11g net carbs)Protein: 68g-The size of the batch can easily be adjusted to fit your desired calories/macros.Ingredients:2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein™2 Quest Cravings PB Cups2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milkAdditional things needed:1 quart Ziploc bag1 gallon Ziploc bag~3 cups ice1/2 cup salt (not used in ice cream)Instructions:-Mix the OxyELITE Protein™ and almond milk in a bowl (I use a whisk). Once it’s blended, add pieces of the PB cups.Name:  ice cream mix (218x350).jpg
Views: 2171
Size:  85.1 KB-Pour the mix into a small Ziploc bag.Name:  ice cream mix.jpg
Views: 2122
Size:  26.8 KB-Add the ice and salt into the gallon bag. Name:  ice.jpg
Views: 2153
Size:  20.4 KB-Place the small bag into the big one, seal it up, and start shaking. However long you shake the bag will determine the consistency of the ice cream. I did it for about 5 minutes and it came out pretty solid.Name:  ice cream double bag.jpg
Views: 2200
Size:  25.9 KB-Once the ice cream has reached your desired consistency, remove the small bag from the gallon bag, rinse it off (so you don't risk salty ice cream), and scoop into a bowl. Name:  ice cream bag (finished).jpg
Views: 2139
Size:  31.4 KB*procedure pics from a different batchThis tastes amazing and is a great alternative to regular ice cream. You may add Greek yogurt to the mix for extra creaminess; however, it wasn’t needed with this protein blend.Enjoy!
    Making this tonight

  19. Thanks for this.

    Hey, The Solution, do you have a recipe for some Scooby snacks? I jest, I jest, but seriously, you're stuff always rocks!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks breezy!! I've been wanting to do this but too lazy to go back through your thread lol
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Making this tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Thanks for this.
    No problem guys!

    I'll try to add some additional recipes soon. Feel free to share any of your own.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

    Name:  ice cream (353x600).jpg
Views: 2307
Size:  163.3 KB

    Calories: 600
    Fat: 30g
    Carbs: 22g (11g net carbs)
    Protein: 68g

    -The ingredient amounts can easily be split in half or adjusted proportionally to fit your desired calories/macros.




    Ingredients:

    2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein
    2 Quest Cravings PB Cups
    2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk


    Additional things needed:

    1 quart Ziploc bag
    1 gallon Ziploc bag
    ~3 cups ice
    1/2 cup salt (not used in ice cream)


    Instructions:

    -Mix the OxyELITE Protein™ and almond milk in a bowl (I use a whisk). Once it’s blended, add pieces of the PB cups.

    Name:  ice cream mix (218x350).jpg
Views: 2171
Size:  85.1 KB

    -Pour the mix into a small Ziploc bag.

    Name:  ice cream mix.jpg
Views: 2122
Size:  26.8 KB

    -Add the ice and salt into the gallon bag.

    Name:  ice.jpg
Views: 2153
Size:  20.4 KB

    -Place the small bag into the big one, seal it up, and start shaking. However long you shake the bag will determine the consistency of the ice cream. I did it for about 5 minutes and it came out pretty solid.

    Name:  ice cream double bag.jpg
Views: 2200
Size:  25.9 KB


    -Once the ice cream has reached your desired consistency, remove the small bag from the gallon bag, rinse it off (so you don't risk salty ice cream), and scoop into a bowl.

    Name:  ice cream bag (finished).jpg
Views: 2139
Size:  31.4 KB

    *procedure pics from a different batch



    This tastes amazing and is a great alternative to regular ice cream. You may add Greek yogurt to the mix for extra creaminess; however, it wasn’t needed with this protein blend.

    Enjoy!
    damn i remember doing this way back in hich school chemistry..awesome idea..having icecream for breakfast tomorrow.thanks man

  22. I didn't think you were suppose to heat whey over about 180 degrees. So cooking it at 350 is ok?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  23. Made the ice-cream- but kind of a makeshift recipe. 2 egg whites, 1 cup water, 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese, 1 scoop ON casein, and one scoop OEProtein. It was Amazing. I should have probably shaken it for longer/ added more ice to the gallon bag. Nonetheless, it was delicious! 5/6 net carbs!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Made the ice-cream- but kind of a makeshift recipe. 2 egg whites, 1 cup water, 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese, 1 scoop ON casein, and one scoop OEProtein. It was Amazing. I should have probably shaken it for longer/ added more ice to the gallon bag. Nonetheless, it was delicious! 5/6 net carbs!

    Use a Cuisine Art Ice Cream Maker
    1.5 scoops whey
    1.5 cups almond milk = Winning.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chocolate Cheesecake:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Good Ol Stack of Vanilla Pancakes:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  27. Where are the recipes for all these killer looking 'treats'!?

    And how long does it take you to make the ice cream in the ice cream maker? Is it one of the ones you have to refresh for 24 hours first?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Where are the recipes for all these killer looking 'treats'!?

    And how long does it take you to make the ice cream in the ice cream maker? Is it one of the ones you have to refresh for 24 hours first?
    24 hours to chill the ice cream maker, and it takes 10 minutes to make.


    Pancakes:

    100g Pancake Mix
    1 scoop whey
    baking powder
    splenda
    8g SF/FF Pudding
    1 Egg
    1 White (Stiffened and folded in)
    Vanilla Extract
    1/2 cup milk
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  29. Thanks man
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. cheesecake recipe?
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    32oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
    1 Scoop Whey
    1 Tbsp of Cinnamon
    4 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Splenda
    1/2 cup of milk
    16g (1/2 the packet) of SF Pudding Cheesecake.

    Blend everything together,
    Bake 350 for 40-50 minutes

    Let sit in fridge for 4-5 hours before eating!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  32. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chocolate Brownies
    Brah!?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Brah!?
    Sign up to my youtube channel (Bkupniewski)
    all your recipes can be seen via video.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  34. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Sign up to my youtube channel (Bkupniewski)
    all your recipes can be seen via video.
    Thanks man.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  35. Awww the ice cream looks amazing!!!!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    damn i remember doing this way back in hich school chemistry..awesome idea..having icecream for breakfast tomorrow.thanks man
    No problem man. It's great and only takes a few minutes to make. Haha let me know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by missesmonique View Post
    Awww the ice cream looks amazing!!!!
    Thanks missesmonique! It's delicious.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    Cinnamon Swirl Waffles


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguRZsMwl3E

    Recipe

    100g Flour/Pancake Mix (Complete)

    50g Cinnamon Swirl Whey

    3g Splenda

    Baking Powder (5g)

    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla)

    1 Egg

    1 White (Stiffen this in a separate bowl by itself and fold into the mixture)

    25g Greek Yogurt
    1/2 Cup Milk (I used almond)



    Directions

    Pre-Heat Waffle Iron
    Combine all Dry
Then add in the whole egg and milk, and MIX
in a separate bowl mix the egg white by itself to a stiff peak (around 2-3 minutes) and SLOWLY fold into the mixture.
    This will help with moisture and overall texture and cook on a MEDIUM HEAT (low to medium is best) to prevent burning.
    Allow 2-3 minutes to cook and Enjoy

    Macros
    **Estimates based off brands **
    Kcals ~ 650
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 80g
    Fat ~ 12g

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  38. Hey @The Solution got any low carb low fat recipes?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Hey @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=148929" target="_blank">The Solution</a></u> got any low carb low fat recipes?
    My pudding recipe i used in the USP Labs Reviews brother.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yKbvDjwEnA


    What is low carb and low fat? That is different for everyone? that is too generic of a question.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  40. Any good No/ Very low carb recipes? Fat/ protein content are welcomed in high volume
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ( ( Cooking with Evopro ? ) )
    By designgray in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 03:18 PM
  2. I'm still alive. Cooking with Muira Puama
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:32 PM
  3. Cooking with whey
    By JustMe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 07:14 PM
  4. Cooking with the George Foreman Grill
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 11:52 PM
Log in
Log in