Cooking with whey - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Cooking with whey

Page 6 of 21 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

AB? never tried ARA
    Anabeta and this is my first go with ArA.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solution where did you get all all these good recipes ?! I'm trying some out today since it looks like rain is on the way! Much thanks brotha
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread is my favorite!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Anabeta and this is my first go with ArA.
    How are you enjoying the ArA so far, or, too soon to tell?

I've yet to try AB, been meaning to, though.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Solution where did you get all all these good recipes ?! I'm trying some out today since it looks like rain is on the way! Much thanks brotha
    I honestly just think of them off my head.. if i want something i just try and make it with different alternatives, google a recipe and try to sub in different things and experiment. Simple.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

How are you enjoying the ArA so far, or, too soon to tell?

I've yet to try AB, been meaning to, though.
    I'm just now starting week two and have seen some differences already. Hearing from others though who have already taken it before, this is when it really kicks in.

For sure try AB/ABE. You won't be disappointed.
    PES Representative
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I'm just now starting week two and have seen some differences already. Hearing from others though who have already taken it before, this is when it really kicks in.

For sure try AB/ABE. You won't be disappointed.
    When I ran ArA, around the end of week 2 is when I noticed some positive results. Enjoyed my run. Last several days, I tried 8 pills per day, on workout days only. Noticed great DOMS--which I like--but nice muscle fullness.

I've got AB in my sights. Will give it a go probably in October or so.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Ill have to give ARA a shot in the future.
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

When I ran ArA, around the end of week 2 is when I noticed some positive results. Enjoyed my run. Last several days, I tried 8 pills per day, on workout days only. Noticed great DOMS--which I like--but nice muscle fullness.

I've got AB in my sights. Will give it a go probably in October or so.
    Excited to see what ArA does for me.

Ill have to give ARA a shot in the future.
    For sure man. I've been wanting to give it a run for a while now.
    PES Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Homemade Chocolate Soft Serve with Quest PB Cups:

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups:

Chocolate Microwaveable Cheesecake:

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recipe for the cheesecake please!!
  12. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Brilliant recipes, I'll be trying the microwave cheesecake in the very near future. Keep up the great work!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Recipe for the cheesecake please!!
    already posted in this thread buddy
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

Attachment 81853

Calories: 600
    Fat: 30g
    Carbs: 22g (11g net carbs)
    Protein: 68g

-The ingredient amounts can easily be split in half or adjusted proportionally to fit your desired calories/macros.

Ingredients:

2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Proteinô
    2 Quest Cravings PB Cups
    2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Additional things needed:

1 quart Ziploc bag
    1 gallon Ziploc bag
    ~3 cups ice
    1/2 cup salt (not used in ice cream)

Instructions:

-Mix the OxyELITE Proteinô and almond milk in a bowl (I use a whisk). Once itís blended, add pieces of the PB cups.

Attachment 81860

-Pour the mix into a small Ziploc bag.

Attachment 81858

-Add the ice and salt into the gallon bag.

Attachment 81855

-Place the small bag into the big one, seal it up, and start shaking. However long you shake the bag will determine the consistency of the ice cream. I did it for about 5 minutes and it came out pretty solid.

Attachment 81856

-Once the ice cream has reached your desired consistency, remove the small bag from the gallon bag, rinse it off (so you don't risk salty ice cream), and scoop into a bowl.

Attachment 81857

*procedure pics from a different batch

This tastes amazing and is a great alternative to regular ice cream. You can add Greek yogurt to the mix for extra creaminess; however, it wasnít needed with this protein blend.

Enjoy!
    Looks delicious!

What is the purpose of using salt in the ice?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post

Looks delicious!

What is the purpose of using salt in the ice?
    Thanks Fobra!

I don't know the exact science behind it, but it makes it colder, allowing the ice cream to form. I've tried it with a small amount of salt (ran out) and it wouldn't freeze properly.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks Fobra!

I don't know the exact science behind it, but it makes it colder, allowing the ice cream to form. I've tried it with a small amount of salt (ran out) and it wouldn't freeze properly.
    Have you tried using stevia instead of splenda with other recipes?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Fobra View Post
    Have you tried using stevia instead of splenda with other recipes?
    I actually use stevia the majority of the time. You could use whatever sweetener you prefer.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Update on me trying the solutions pancakes. Erryone add 1 cup organic blueberrys. You'll thank me
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Update on me trying the solutions pancakes. Erryone add 1 cup organic blueberrys. You'll thank me
    My recipe is a base you can make tons of additions and mix ins to suit your needs and kcals hence why my recipes are basic so you can be creative

I personally add
    Pb2
    Strawberries or bananas
    Protein pudding as frosting
    Honey and syrup
  20. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haaaaaaaa I love this video it was very good I will try for sure but maybe use Almond instead of the peanut.
    I like at the end when you are saying you can make the little fudge squares triangles or whatever the heart desires, when I have picture to myself of bodybuilders making little animals, heart shapes, or stars out of the fudge lololol.
    Very informative it was thank for putting it out and creating
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Anytime bro!
  22. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chief Bob Bro was AWSOME video and 20g of protein nice! Keep on with the great recipes and video I really enjoy learning new ways thate are not the same old boring way of getting enough protein.

Have you considered ever packaging for selling and what expiration date do you think for something like this cookie? You could call it like "Chief Bob's Protein Delights",or anything along those lines I think there would be many would want this instead of just more bars.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey just recently was thinking about cannolis.... Any thoughts on how to go about making a protein version?
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Hey just recently was thinking about cannolis.... Any thoughts on how to go about making a protein version?
    Crepes really.. could not really make one. these are very thin pancakes you roll up and stuff with whatever, maybe i will do this next refeed day.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Chief Bob Bro was AWSOME video and 20g of protein nice! Keep on with the great recipes and video I really enjoy learning new ways thate are not the same old boring way of getting enough protein.

Have you considered ever packaging for selling and what expiration date do you think for something like this cookie? You could call it like "Chief Bob's Protein Delights",or anything along those lines I think there would be many would want this instead of just more bars.
    Cook and place in fridge would be very good as a portable snack.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Crepes really.. could not really make one. these are very thin pancakes you roll up and stuff with whatever, maybe i will do this next refeed day.
    Hmmm... Yea it would be kinda tough to get the shape I suppose. Your idea still sounds good to me though, I'm in if you are willing to give it a go
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  27. Senior Member

Cook and place in fridge would be very good as a portable snack.
    Ok Thank!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

Yea seriously, it's nice to have a change in texture from the same old bars and shakes all the time.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Hmmm... Yea it would be kinda tough to get the shape I suppose. Your idea still sounds good to me though, I'm in if you are willing to give it a go
    They look like this brother:

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

They look like this brother:

Looks good! I see strawberries in there lol. What else is it stuffed with? For something similar to a cannoli filling I was thinking use fat free ricotta, splenda, and vanilla extract and mix in some unsweetened chocolate chips. Not sure if whey would work with the ricotta?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Looks good! I see strawberries in there lol. What else is it stuffed with? For something similar to a cannoli filling I was thinking use fat free ricotta, splenda, and vanilla extract and mix in some unsweetened chocolate chips. Not sure if whey would work with the ricotta?
    There was Jam/Yogurt mixed in there on top.

You could do greek yogurt + protein powder to make a filling or use ricotta or cottage cheese, whatever to make a filling and mix whatever you want.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Very nice looking. Recipe?
    1 scoop cellucor cor-performance whey
    1 cup oats
    1 egg white
    1 whole egg
    1/2 cup unswetwened almond milk
    1 packet truvia
    1 tsp baking powder
    pinch of salt
    cinnamon

Turn the oats into flour. Then mix all of the dry. Mix your wet. Add your wet to your dry. Cook and enjoy.

Macros for the whole thing

Cals 558
    Carbs 58.5
    Protein 49.3
    Fat 14.7
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Nice work brother!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

Nice work brother!
    Coming from you Bob, that means a lot. By the way, I think I'm going to make a Cellucor Strawberry flavored Protein Bread this weekend. I might give your rice pudding a go soon as well. Then, I will have to open my CnC and try some stuff with that. You have inspired me I think I am also going to make an almond joy inspired protein pancake as well pretty soon!

I just ate these and they were so good. Same recipe as yesterday, but with some vanilla sludge frosting on top.

Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Looks killer brother.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Ice Cream (post #12): NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Making this tonight
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have made ice cream twice in a machine. So easy to make, and comes out just like DQ... especially if you crumble Quest Cups during the last 5 minutes
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Have made ice cream twice in a machine. So easy to make, and comes out just like DQ... especially if you crumble Quest Cups during the last 5 minutes
    Place in freezer for 30 minutes after its done and thickens up very nice!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Place in freezer for 30 minutes after its done and thickens up very nice!
    I will try. I find it delicious right out of the machine.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    1 scoop cellucor cor-performance whey
    1 cup oats
    1 egg white
    1 whole egg
    1/2 cup unswetwened almond milk
    1 packet truvia
    1 tsp baking powder
    pinch of salt
    cinnamon

Turn the oats into flour. Then mix all of the dry. Mix your wet. Add your wet to your dry. Cook and enjoy.

Macros for the whole thing

Cals 558
    Carbs 58.5
    Protein 49.3
    Fat 14.7

I'm taking your recipe minus the truvia and almond milk. I'm going to attempt using these for both pulled pork and connolis. Pictures and recipe to follow, I may need some help figuring out macros... Sorry I suck at those lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ( ( Cooking with Evopro ? ) )
    By designgray in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 02:18 PM
  2. I'm still alive. Cooking with Muira Puama
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 09:32 PM
  3. Cooking with whey
    By JustMe in forum Weight Loss