Cooking with whey

Page 5 of 179 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I just made a big chocolate cookie and it was great. There's a chocolate cheesecake sitting in the fridge for tomorrow as well.
    Chef Bob Strikes again!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Did you see it above?
    Yes.. thanks man!
    •   
       


  3. Damnit.. I cant seem to make ice cream. Not sure if I have a shiddy ice cream maker or of I am doing something wrong
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Damnit.. I cant seem to make ice cream. Not sure if I have a shiddy ice cream maker or of I am doing something wrong
    I don't have an ice cream maker. I use Breezy's trick with a bag of ice cubes and salt and shake for 10 minutes..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I don't have an ice cream maker. I use Breezy's trick with a bag of ice cubes and salt and shake for 10 minutes..
    Ive tried that way to with no success. Maybe I am using too much almond milk?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    Ive tried that way to with no success. Maybe I am using too much almond milk?
    That shouldn't be an issue with the bags. I've used 3 cups before and it came out great. Not enough salt can cause problems though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ive tried that way to with no success. Maybe I am using too much almond milk?
    Read my recipe

    1.5 scoops Whey
    1.5 cups almond milk

    throw into ice cream maker

    let it run for 15-20 minutes.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Read my recipe

    1.5 scoops Whey
    1.5 cups almond milk

    throw into ice cream maker

    let it run for 15-20 minutes.
    Maybe u wasnt runnung it long enough then. I was only letting it run about 5-7 mins. Will try again tonight
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Josh it worked fine after 10-15 minutes brother.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    ????
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ????
    He's telling his brother to come check your recipes ...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    He's telling his brother to come check your recipes ...
    Thanks bro....
    I was telling him about this thread and I tagged him to come check it out. These recipes make my mouth water and I am going to start cranking them out asap.

    Thanks for the recipes, Bob!

  13. The cookie rocked.. and was probably the easiest thing I have ever done, besides nuking a quest bar lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The cookie rocked.. and was probably the easiest thing I have ever done, besides nuking a quest bar lol
    I will give that a go.
    I have yet to eat a quest bar, might have to order some and taste what the hype is all about

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will give that a go.
    I have yet to eat a quest bar, might have to order some and taste what the hype is all about
    Oh dude, don't. As soon as you taste one, you'll be ordering more lol
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will give that a go.
    I have yet to eat a quest bar, might have to order some and taste what the hype is all about
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Thank me later.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The cookie rocked.. and was probably the easiest thing I have ever done, besides nuking a quest bar lol
    I really appreciate the kind words brother. Anything you want me to ever try and make let me know!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I really appreciate the kind words brother. Anything you want me to ever try and make let me know!
    Thanks man.. will do for sure.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks man.. will do for sure.
    Keep me entertained and give me a reason to bake something good
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Keep me entertained and give me a reason to bake something good
    I just put the top layer on some OxyELITE Protein PB Cups. Based on how amazing the sludge and the pb taste, I know they'll be phenomenal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. The Solution and Breezy should enter the 'Kitchen Stadium' (Iron Chef ) lol

  22. Iron Chef still applies since they're killing it in the gym!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Iron Chef still applies since they're killing it in the gym!
    Chef Bob ALWAYS kills the gym
    Again open to any sugestions fellas! It can only aid the community!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. So I failed at whey ice cream again. I ran the machine longer and the bottom froze solid causing the top to pop off. After 12 mins running still no ice cream
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ( ( Cooking with Evopro ? ) )
    By designgray in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 03:18 PM
  2. I'm still alive. Cooking with Muira Puama
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:32 PM
  3. Cooking with whey
    By JustMe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 07:14 PM
  4. Cooking with the George Foreman Grill
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 11:52 PM
Log in
Log in