Cooking with whey

Page 179 of 180 First ... 177178179180 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Marbled Cupcakes
    (My Swirl game is still a work in progress)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Tis the season

    Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars


    Sweet Potato Waffle


    Pumpkin Pies
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Apple Pie Protein Loaves:



    With Frosting:

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    What do you use for your pancakes? Like ratios I mean if you don't mind
    Hey man! Sorry I just saw this. I only use the App so notifications get buried

    So the recipe is incredibly easy!
    •150g of pancake mix
    •Sweetener to taste *I use baking Splenda*
    •enough liquid egg whites to make a THICK batter
    **think between a regular batter and cookie dough
    •Baking emulsions and flavored extracts are optional depending on the flavor combo you're going for
    ***I personally use a 50/50 blend of kodiak cake mix and hungry jack light and fluffy because I've found that the pancakes never come out dry like most protein pancakes do and as you can see they are INCREDIBLY fluffy
    Also, you can add, really, any mix in you want. I'll do cereal, berries, chocolate chips, basically whatever I'm in the mood for just note that you may have to adjust the amount of wet ingredients to get that thick batter consistency

  5. Name:  IMG_6783.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  653.2 KB I was pretty happy with these... made 12, ate 12
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Check out the latest Feature on the USP Labs Website

    https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/moder...-pancakes.html

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Made some of your pumpkin cookies and turned out great - but didn't have the white chocolate chips to top - 60 calories per cookie

    Name:  download (1).png
Views: 76
Size:  1.00 MB

    Name:  download (2).png
Views: 77
Size:  807.8 KB
    .:Share your energy where it’s appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Pumpkin Pie Recipe up on the USP Labs Website

    https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/moder...pkin-pies.html

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Softies!

    Protein loaded, next to no sugar, gluten free with the correct oats!



    Made with PEScience new Apple Cinnamon Protein 4 Oats

    Ingredients:
    -1.5 cups quick oats
    -1 cup Apple Cinn. Protein
    -1/2 cup Splenda
    -1 cup no added sugar applesauce
    -1/4 cup light margarine
    -1/2 tsp cinnamon
    -1/2 tsp salt
    - 1 large egg

    To make:
    Mix all together, transfer to baking sheet in desired size (I made 16), bake at 375F for 10 minutes, let cool. Easy! No excuses, get baking ��
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  10. Cooking with whey


    Name:  IMG_7228.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  810.6 KBName:  IMG_7193.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  811.4 KB
    255kcals
    (9f/25c/35p 12g of fiber)
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    12g fiber, hmmm

    Coconut flour used here?

    Or is this a chickpea cookie dough?

    Been a long while since I’ve made ready to eat dough, looks like I need to try this out though!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    12g fiber, hmmm

    Coconut flour used here?

    Or is this a chickpea cookie dough?

    Been a long while since I’ve made ready to eat dough, looks like I need to try this out though!
    Chick pea cookie dough = so good. Can't even taste them.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chick pea cookie dough = so good. Can't even taste them.
    I was sooo skeptical until I tried it out years back, really gets masked well with a decent protein powder.

    Though I do really enjoy chickpeas too, roasted and seasoned for a macro/micro friendly snack
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    12g fiber, hmmm

    Coconut flour used here?

    Or is this a chickpea cookie dough?

    Been a long while since I’ve made ready to eat dough, looks like I need to try this out though!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chick pea cookie dough = so good. Can't even taste them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I was sooo skeptical until I tried it out years back, really gets masked well with a decent protein powder.

    Though I do really enjoy chickpeas too, roasted and seasoned for a macro/micro friendly snack
    No chickpeas
    * 1 scoop of snickerdoodle PEScience Select
    * 2T of coconut flour
    * 2T of PB Fit
    * as many chocolate chips as your little heart desires (I used Lily’s)
    * For wet ingredients I used a some SF hungry jack butter flavored syrup and a bit of water
    * I added some almond baking emulsion too
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chick Pea has a nice smooth consistency to it a little runnier then dense and thick cookie dough, but still very good

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Few videos I have uploaded to YT, and a few more features you should see this month on the USP Labs Website.
    Here is possibly the next one you will see there



    No Bake Cheesecake

    For Entire Recipe:
    Calories ~ 385
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 30g
    Fat ~ 5g
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Few videos I have uploaded to YT, and a few more features you should see this month on the USP Labs Website.
    Here is possibly the next one you will see there



    No Bake Cheesecake

    For Entire Recipe:
    Calories ~ 385
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 30g
    Fat ~ 5g
    Bro refresh my memory with a recipe or 2 that you have using white chocolate mint select. I'm about to hit the grocery and really want to use it to create a nice little treat for dessert tonight.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Bro refresh my memory with a recipe or 2 that you have using white chocolate mint select. I'm about to hit the grocery and really want to use it to create a nice little treat for dessert tonight.
    Go to my YouTube
    Use WCM Select
    Profit
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Go to my YouTube
    Use WCM Select
    Profit
    Thank you sir! Will do.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thank you sir! Will do.
    Here is about 40 more recipes for you:

    Who wants free Select? Protein recipe challenge!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Here is about 40 more recipes for you:

    Who wants free Select? Protein recipe challenge!
    Lol

    You always have some weird or snarky way to respond to a question. I literally was just finishing at the gym and came across a post from you giving a protein recipe and thought It would be easy to ask for a suggestive recipe with some WCM as I remember you said you love using it for the consistency so thought you for sure would have an easy copy/paste on hand.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Lol

    You always have some weird or snarky way to respond to a question. I literally was just finishing at the gym and came across a post from you giving a protein recipe and thought It would be easy to ask for a suggestive recipe with some WCM as I remember you said you love using it for the consistency so thought you for sure would have an easy copy past on hand.
    The recipes are written out , macros listed, and directions, sub in the WCM to one of your desired liking.
    I don't know what you like ... cookies, cheesecakes, muffins, pancakes, waffles, stuffed cookies, bread puddings, rice puddings.
    So to give you an exact answer to a broad question of "Give me a recipe or 2 you used WCM IN" I could give you something you could care less for, or not have the ingredients for.

    Then it would be a waste of your time.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The recipes are written out , macros listed, and directions, sub in the WCM to one of your desired liking.
    I don't know what you like ... cookies, cheesecakes, muffins, pancakes, waffles, stuffed cookies, bread puddings, rice puddings.
    So to give you an exact answer to a broad question of "Give me a recipe or 2 you used WCM IN" I could give you something you could care less for. Hence why I give you my videos and previous recipes to find something YOU would like and enjoy making. We all have different desserts or things we enjoy. I would hate to give you a single recipe and end up hating it.
    Yea the reason I said or 2 would be in case I didn't like the one you gave was just thinking maybe you would give out a great suggestion that would be a easy sell for me.

    Truthfully was me being short on time to sift through so many recipes and remembering you making the comment of liking it for cooking so I had a split second thought of making something tasty tonight. I understand now why you gave the response you did just wasn't thinking it was going to be an over thought out process. My apologies.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea the reason I said or 2 would be in case I didn't like the one you gave was just thinking maybe you would give out a great suggestion that would be a easy sell for me.

    Truthfully was me being short on time to sift through so many recipes and remembering you making the comment of liking it for cooking so I had a split second thought of making something tasty tonight. I understand now why you gave the response you did just wasn't thinking it was going to be an over thought out process. My apologies.
    Well what do you have on hand?
    what do you like to bake pastry wise?
    Do you have time to cook?
    Do you want something quick?
    Do you mind baking?

    I mean if you don't have utensils or ingredients to make some things I don't want to give you recipes that are wasted time.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Well what do you have on hand?
    what do you like to bake pastry wise?
    Do you have time to cook?
    Do you want something quick?
    Do you mind baking?

    I mean if you don't have utensils or ingredients to make some things I don't want to give you recipes that are wasted time.
    I'm all taken care of bro. Driven had me covered. Thanks though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ( ( Cooking with Evopro ? ) )
    By designgray in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:18 PM
  2. I'm still alive. Cooking with Muira Puama
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 11:32 PM
  3. Cooking with whey
    By JustMe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 08:14 PM
  4. Cooking with the George Foreman Grill
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 12:52 AM
Log in
Log in