- 02-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Lazy Man's VCB Crepes
1 cup Almond Milk2-3 Scoops Pronom
2 egg whites
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Stevia sweetener
1. Shake/Mix batter and set in the fridge for about an hour to cool off and thicken
2. Set stove to medium heat and spray with cooking spray
3. Lightly pour mixture and tilt pan to spread around thin
4. Cook for about 1 minute and flip
5. Fold crepe and add any fruit toppings you like.
- 02-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Looks easy and awesome. Thanks bro, will be trying that out this weekend.
- 02-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Looks great. I'm a fan of cooking with whey. I personally love protein pancakes!
02-28-2013, 06:21 PM
02-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Definitely doing this tomorrow.
No baking powder though. Hmmm.
03-01-2013, 12:00 PM
03-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Tried today with MGN protein and no baking soda, doesn't cook right. Didn't stay together. Trashed it. I'll try again with maybe ground oat flour?
03-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nergy in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2011, 11:39 AM
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:00 PM