Any one know how to make hot pot?
- 07-18-2012, 12:05 AM
- 08-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Are you talking about the Chinese dish where the cooks just throws in a bunch of stuff and you eat it?
- 08-01-2012, 09:09 PM
It's a boili pot of like chili and chili oil and other stud to dip raw food into and cook in the pot
08-01-2012, 10:34 PM
08-02-2012, 01:11 AM
I was hoping on someone in the my area that knows where to get it.Originally Posted by Dogsoldier
Making it seems a bit annoying come to think of it
08-02-2012, 12:56 PM
08-02-2012, 01:49 PM
someplace on Canal Street - or one of the South of Houston side streets would be my guess
Seriously though one of the best reviewed dumpling houses is on Eldridge that much i know for sure.
08-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum RecipesReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:35 AM
- By Dr. Death in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2005, 02:13 PM
- By Dr. Death in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2005, 09:07 AM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2005, 01:42 PM
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 01-29-2003, 02:13 AM