- 05-02-2012, 06:32 PM
- 05-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Make sweet Dijon salmon,
Serving six portions, prepare a marinating sauce of soya sauce (2-3 table spoons) mustard (2-3 spoon) olive oil (2-3 tea spoons) salt, black pepper, garlic powder and whatever spices u see fit. Mix and maranade salmon, making sure to poke the salmon all over.
Then cut up mushrooms, onion, garlic and tomatoe and roast for ten minutes. Then add the salmon and add a layer of honey on top of salmon and bake for twenty mins... ****ing heavenly!
- 05-17-2012, 11:17 AM
I love cooking salmon like this. I found this on a website and have never looked back. Make a rub for your salmon with stuff like brown sugar, spices, teriyaki, etc.....rub this all over the salmon really good. Take the salmon and make a tin foil "boat", making sure its sealed.
Here is the kicker, take the salmon boats and put in a crockpot. Dont put anything in the crockpot...just the boats, thats it. Turn on high for 2-3hrs, depending on the size of your salmon.
Best salmon i have ever eaten and no cleanup.
05-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Crockpot huh? Never even considered that, I will definitely try that, thanks for the idea and the recipe. It's weird to say but I actually have one
05-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Can salmon be eaten out of the can like sardines
05-17-2012, 03:48 PM
I used to, it doesn't appeal to me taste wise like tuna but you can do it.
05-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigdognhb in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:02 AM
- By naase2004 in forum RecipesReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:46 AM
- By soseg in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 27Last Post: 06-19-2007, 10:13 AM
- By MarkPerry in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:01 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2003, 07:14 PM