Greek yogurt

1. Greek yogurt

Any help to make not taste like sh!t

2. Honey!! Makes it taste really good and you can throw some fruit I'm there aswell

3. Agave nectar, granola.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

4. Any protein powder you have that's flavored (and that you like) can be mixed with GY to create a very tasty concoction.

Also, don't forget sugar-free jello pudding. It's like 10 cals a serving, get that (instant stuff) and mix it in with GY, tastes awesome. Lots of different flavors, and you don't have to add all the sugar those companies usually do for their flavored stuff (they usually decrease protein when they flavor it too, the jerks!).

5. Thanks I'll try to night

6. Thanks I'll try tonight

7. Try the ***e 0% brand that's the only kind I like

8. yep, your favorite tasting protein powder mix it together and refrigerate it for alittle

9. yep, your favorite tasting protein powder mix it together and refrigerate it for alittle

10. Tried the jello mix and it worked great will try protein next that's again

11. When I do protein powder I have to add some water to thin it just a bit
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

12. I buy the plain greek yogurt and just put a splenda packet into it and sometimes I'll throw some sugar free raspberry syrup in it and it tastes fine. Makes it taste so much better and keeps the sugar content down.

13. I too will say natural honey or diced up fruit.

To be honest the little greek yogurt packs that come with plain greek yogurt on one side, and honey on the other side which you mix together then eat are amazing! Is it Athenos that makes those?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    To be honest the little greek yogurt packs that come with plain greek yogurt on one side, and honey on the other side which you mix together then eat are amazing! Is it Athenos that makes those?
    I've never seen those. I usually buy the Athenos brand, but the 2 serving tub is all I've found. I'll keep my eyes peeled though for the packs!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V
    I too will say natural honey or diced up fruit.

I believe it's F AGE with the little side cup of flavor lol more expensive though
    Always willing to learn :D

16. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I believe it's F AGE with the little side cup of flavor lol more expensive though
    Oh ok, I'll look for it. Greek yogurt is already expensive enough lol

17. I mix milk, plain GY, ice cubes and protein powder in a shaker bottle for my protein shakes. Quick and easy.

18. I add some protein powder and 1-2 sachets of stevia.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

19. I got the ***e from SAMs club it has 23 g of protein and 0 fat and less sugar then the rest I found and with the 10 cal no sugar idea I tastes great . And looks like a good snack for sweets

20. And it was like 3 bucks for the big tub

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frozen greek yogurt?
    By RawStrength in forum Recipes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 04:42 PM
  2. Greek Yogurt
    By indianballer in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. Greek Yogurt + Whey
    By Esox Express in forum Recipes