Cheesy Bacon Chicken
- 12-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Cheesy Bacon Chicken
I was starting to get tired of red meat so decided to opt for a keto chicken dish today. This zero carb meal takes a bland piece of chicken and transforms it into heaven for your taste buds! I know it sounds strange to add cream cheese to chicken but it is beyond AMAZING!!! The bacon adds flavor, the cream cheese makes it creamy, and let’s face it….everything tastes better with a slice of american cheese on top!
4oz Chicken Breast
3 Slices of Bacon
1 Tbsp Whipped Chive Cream Cheese
1 Slice American Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Season chicken as desired and wrap bacon around chicken using the toothpicks to secure the bacon
3. Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake for an additional 10 minutes
4. Remove chicken from oven and turn the oven to broil
5. Spread the cream cheese on the chicken and add a slice of American cheese on top
6. Put the chicken back in the oven and broil until cheese melts and begins to
brown (this doesn’t take very long so watch the chicken!)
7. Remove the chicken from the oven, take out the toothpicks, serve on a plate and enjoy!
FOR MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND TONS OF OTHER DELICIOUS LOW CARB AND KETO RECIPES CHECK OUT Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips!
- 12-28-2011, 11:43 AM
12-28-2011, 11:46 AM
12-29-2011, 10:33 AM
12-29-2011, 01:24 PM
04-30-2012, 09:20 PM
I tried this one and I have to say it was a nice change from the same thing over and over, good recipe
04-30-2012, 09:51 PM
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
05-31-2012, 03:07 PM
05-31-2012, 03:44 PM
06-08-2012, 03:34 PM
I made this today. Cooked it got 15 minutes on each side was the only difference. Bro I must say MAD PROPS!!!!! This is a hella meal. So easy to prep as well!!! Thank you!
06-15-2012, 08:51 AM
06-16-2012, 01:00 PM
06-23-2012, 01:55 PM
12-30-2012, 06:50 PM
01-08-2013, 11:57 PM
01-22-2013, 10:14 PM
02-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Thumbs up. Made this for dinner last night. Was hesitant about adding the chive cream cheese but it was an amazing addition and added great flavor. Will be making this again, for sure!
02-02-2013, 06:03 PM
05-22-2013, 02:26 AM
05-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By SinOrSlim in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:41 AM
- By SinOrSlim in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2012, 10:34 PM
- By SinOrSlim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2011, 11:38 AM
- By joeflex73 in forum RecipesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:23 AM
- By not_big_enuf in forum PicsReplies: 41Last Post: 05-05-2006, 06:25 PM