I was starting to get tired of red meat so decided to opt for a keto chicken dish today. This zero carb meal takes a bland piece of chicken and transforms it into heaven for your taste buds! I know it sounds strange to add cream cheese to chicken but it is beyond AMAZING!!! The bacon adds flavor, the cream cheese makes it creamy, and let’s face it….everything tastes better with a slice of american cheese on top!
4oz Chicken Breast
3 Slices of Bacon
1 Tbsp Whipped Chive Cream Cheese
1 Slice American Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Season chicken as desired and wrap bacon around chicken using the toothpicks to secure the bacon
3. Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake for an additional 10 minutes
4. Remove chicken from oven and turn the oven to broil
5. Spread the cream cheese on the chicken and add a slice of American cheese on top
6. Put the chicken back in the oven and broil until cheese melts and begins to
brown (this doesn’t take very long so watch the chicken!)
7. Remove the chicken from the oven, take out the toothpicks, serve on a plate and enjoy!
FOR MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND TONS OF OTHER DELICIOUS LOW CARB AND KETO RECIPES CHECK OUT Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips!