- 11-27-2011, 10:14 AM
After a food overload on Thanksgiving itís time to get back on track! I decided to go for a low carb and sugar free almond cookie recipe to help ease back into the swing of things! These cookies actually have the same consistency of regular cookies and are firm on the outside and chewy on the inside! Delicious and satiating treat for any time of the day! The amount of ingredients I used below a batch of 10 cookies. They are great for storing so feel free to make as many as you wish and keep them for the rest of the week!
100g Low Salt Almonds
2 Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (No high fructose corn syrup!)
3 Packets of Sweetener (I used Truvia)
1.Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Grind almonds in food processor
3. Whisk egg whites in a bowl
4. Add ground almonds, vanilla extract, and sweetener to the whisked egg whites and whisk together until well blended.
5. Take a spoon and scoop spoon-sized drops onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes
7. Let cool, serve and enjoy!
For more daily low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips
- 12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Macro nutrient breakdown can now be found on the site! Click the desserts tab, find the post and then scroll down to the end of it to see the complete breakdown and nutrition info =)
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2011, 06:51 AM
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2011, 06:14 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2008, 09:39 AM
- By Chub in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:58 PM