- 11-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Ok I know how to make a really fast protein brownie. 2 Scoops of protein and a little water enough to make it like brownie batter and then microwave for 1:30 to 2 minutes. I am stumped though on how to make it taste a little sweeter without going overboard on fats and carbs. Any suggestions?
- 11-22-2011, 12:51 PM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Similar Forum Threads
- By cowboy007 in forum RecipesReplies: 21Last Post: 10-14-2010, 12:31 PM
- By joeflex73 in forum RecipesReplies: 73Last Post: 03-16-2010, 10:15 PM
- By freqfly in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:49 PM
- By 59sfinest in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:18 AM
- By 59sfinest in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:18 PM