Here is my protein pudding recipe...What's yours???

  1. Here is my protein pudding recipe...What's yours???


    I've been experimenting with a few different protein pudding recipes in an effort to find something that tastes like...well...pudding. Here is the best I have found so far. I use two types of casein protein, Syntrax Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake and ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla.

    1 and 3/4 Scoops Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake
    1/4 Scoop ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla
    Water or Milk ( I use water ) to the consistency you like
    1 TB Peanut Butter ( I use Jiff)
    1/2 tsp. Hershey's unsweetened Cocoa
    Splash of vanilla extract

    Mix together and refrigerate for 30 minutes then enjoy.

    I eat this as a desert after my post workout meal which is right before bed. What are your protein pudding recipes and what brands/flavors have you found to be the best???


  2. Don't have a recipe tip share, but will def try this one. Thanks for the recipe
    Repped
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    Don't have a recipe tip share, but will def try this one. Thanks for the recipe
    Repped
    You're avatar has Gyno.....bad.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    You're avatar has Gyno.....bad.
    Couple runs of epi and all the good advice here on AM and my avatar is like a brand new man. Lol

  5. I'm sure I'm just bein stupid and not thinkin real good, (long day at work, relaxin with a whiskey), but whats gyno?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bomcgraw View Post
    I'm sure I'm just bein stupid and not thinkin real good, (long day at work, relaxin with a whiskey), but whats gyno?
    It's kind of like a velociraptor but bigger...

  7. Protein Pudding
    Ingredients
    1 box Sugar fee instant White Chocolate flavored pudding
    2 cups hood fat free dairy beverage
    2 scoops Sci-Fit Econo Cool Mint Chocolate protein powder.
    Directions
    Mix milk and protein powder until completely combined. add pudding, whisk until combined and chill.
    Number of Servings: 4
    http://www.wholefoodmommies.com/

  8. ...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bomcgraw
    I'm sure I'm just bein stupid and not thinkin real good, (long day at work, relaxin with a whiskey), but whats gyno?
    Gyno is short for gynocologist. A doctor of the pelvis/reproductive famale organs and hormones

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jessica View Post
    Gyno is short for gynocologist. A doctor of the pelvis/reproductive famale organs and hormones
    lol... That is a gynecologist.

  11. Gyno is short for gynocologist. A doctor of the pelvis/reproductive famale organs and hormones
    LOL. Thats something YOU dont need to worry about.lol


    It's kind of like a velociraptor but bigger..
    LMFAO!!

    this thread is awesome

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Doberman13 View Post
    I've been experimenting with a few different protein pudding recipes in an effort to find something that tastes like...well...pudding. Here is the best I have found so far. I use two types of casein protein, Syntrax Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake and ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla.

    1 and 3/4 Scoops Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake
    1/4 Scoop ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla
    Water or Milk ( I use water ) to the consistency you like
    1 TB Peanut Butter ( I use Jiff)
    1/2 tsp. Hershey's unsweetened Cocoa
    Splash of vanilla extract

    Mix together and refrigerate for 30 minutes then enjoy.

    I eat this as a desert after my post workout meal which is right before bed. What are your protein pudding recipes and what brands/flavors have you found to be the best???
    * 1 Box (3.9 Ounce) Jell-O Instant Pudding
    * 2 Scoops Whey Protein (Any Brand Works)
    * 1-Cup Skim Milk
    * 1-Cup Cold Water


    Directions:

    * First, mix milk and water into bowl
    * Then, beat Pudding mix into water/milk mixture with wire wisk for two minutes
    * Next, mix in whey protein until the consistency is of your liking. Typically, 2 scoops of whey will blend in nicely. You can use more or less protein to obtain the flavor you desire.
    * Finally, pour mixture into serving dishes and give it 5 minutes in the refrigerator to cool.

    600 calories, 60 grams of protein, and 100 grams of carbohydrates. Its Fat Free too!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Protein pudding
    By theface in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. Any have a sugar free brown rice pudding recipe??
    By nickyjoose in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. help with protein bar/pudding recipe
    By small_guy in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:46 PM
  5. Protein Pudding
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Log in
Log in