6 Ounce can of tuna
1 Egg white (stirred beaten)
2 Tablespoons of oatmeal
2 Ts of diced onion
1/4 Tsp of garlic powder
2 Tsp of mozzarella
Some salt and pepper
1) Throw all the ingredients (except the mozzarella) into a bowl.
2) Heat the pan, spray with non stick spray (you can use olive oil if you want).
3) Make 2 patties by just dumping half the mixture into each pile and sort of shape it much as you want to.
4) Cook one side until brown (not long) then turn, when the second side is nearly done, sprinkle cheese over it. (I have used plain old cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella and it still works fine, but mozzarella seems better.
5) Place under grill for about 1 minute tops to melt the cheese.
6) You can serve with choive of carbs, potatoes, oven chips/fries etc. or it can be a great salad!
Calories (Per Serving): 145
Protein (g): 25.5
Carbohydrates (g): 4.5
Fat (g): 2