breakfast foods

booya123

Awards
I dont like eggs and im getting tired of my morning protein and oats shake looking for some other ideas for breakfast.

sub001

Awards
Steak and eggs. Basically there aren't many high protein breakfast snacks out there. I thank god for my eggs every morning because the rest of the day is chicken or tuna. Some people might have a weird recipe, but pretty much all you can eat are eggs, other than that you are eating dinner for breakfast.

manny1519

Awards
Go and buy some ezekiel raisen and cinnamon bread (80 cals a slice), some egg beater, sugar free syrup and cinnamon. 3 slices of bread and 3/4 cup egg beater to make french toast. Mix the 3/4cup of egg beater with splenda and cinnamon. Dip the bread until fully battered, and cook. Sprinkle some sugar free syrup Total mac breakdown:
3 slices ezekiel: 240 cals, 12 g protien, 48 g carbs, 1.5 g fat
3/4 cup beater: 90 cals, 18 g protien, 0 carbs, 0 fat
=
330 cals, 30 g protien, 48 carbs, 1.5 fat

depending if your bulking or cutting, add a glass of milk or add peanutbutter on top of your french toast. Best meal ever!!

orangerain

Awards
Go and buy some ezekiel raisen and cinnamon bread (80 cals a slice), some egg beater, sugar free syrup and cinnamon. 3 slices of bread and 3/4 cup egg beater to make french toast. Mix the 3/4cup of egg beater with splenda and cinnamon. Dip the bread until fully battered, and cook. Sprinkle some sugar free syrup Total mac breakdown:
3 slices ezekiel: 240 cals, 12 g protien, 48 g carbs, 1.5 g fat
3/4 cup beater: 90 cals, 18 g protien, 0 carbs, 0 fat
=
330 cals, 30 g protien, 48 carbs, 1.5 fat

depending if your bulking or cutting, add a glass of milk or add peanutbutter on top of your french toast. Best meal ever!!
Thanks for this recipe! It looks delicious, I'm going to try this out. I'm getting tired of the simple oatmeal breakfast.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great recipe to me! Thanks for sharing man.

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
this is good stuff, im also sick of oats and wasting my whey in the mornings. any more whole food options out there, im interested.

NOwa

NOwa

Awards
Brown Rice and Eggs......
1/2 cup brown rice
3 large eggs
1/4 cup of milk(optional for fluffy eggs)
I LOVE THIS STUFF......
I add salt and pepper to taste

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Personally im not a fan of eggs at all but with ketchup there delicious just a though but other then that i find breakfast is the hardest meal for me to get adequately because nothing tastes as good in the morning to me for some reason whatever it may be. I usually end up grabbing a couple peices of whole wheat toast or bagel and throw some PB on it and grab a protein shake since if im not eating eggs which i normally do.

jcross

Awards
Do your version of an egg McMuffin. Your choice of an English muffin or bagel, eggs, Canadian bacon/ham, and cheese. You can add veggies or whatever your heart desires. Be creative staying within your goal range.

You can even make it the night before and nuke it in the morning for a quick exit.

jcross

Awards
Ask Rodja. I know for a fact he has some pretty epic breakfasts

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Brown Rice and Eggs......
1/2 cup brown rice
3 large eggs
1/4 cup of milk(optional for fluffy eggs)
I LOVE THIS STUFF......
I add salt and pepper to taste
I get down with the brown rice/eggs. Not a milk person though. Its a good quality lean meal for either weight gain/loss. Mines 8 egg whites, 1/2c bornw rice, 1/2 grapefruit, and some steamed kale.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Apple smoked Wild boar bacon, lean and delicious. Home made sausage made to your own custom ratios is awesome as well.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
6 eggs and a pound of bacon! Seriously.

snuggy

Awards
Carbs for breakfast will give you enough stamina for the whole day. Eating a high carb breakfast is helpful to a diet in the long term.

Loading up on protein and carbohydrates at breakfast may help obese patients with metabolic syndrome stick to a low-calorie, low-carbohydrate diet the rest of the day, researchers found.

Such a breakfast was associated with five-fold greater weight loss than was achieved on a low-carb, low-calorie diet alone, reported Daniela Jakubowicz, M.D., of the Hospital de Clinicas in Caracas, Venezuela, at the Endocrine Society meeting here.

Rice & wheat based foods are rich in carbohydrates. Bored of eating western foods, try some Indian or Asian foods for a change. Idly and dosa are common carb rich breakfast foods eaten widely across the globe.

Ellen Lathi

Awards
Hello there,:23:

I like tomato smoothie as breakfast because tomatoes are a great ingredient for a healthy smoothie recipe because of their antioxidant properties:wink1:. Men in particular should add tomatoes to their diet to help prevent prostate cancer. In this recipe, you just need to have tomatoes, tomato sauce, apple juice, carrots, celery, Tabasco, and ice.

I hope you like tomato smoothie too. Taste once.:nana:

Regards,
- Ellen.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Subway Steak, Egg, and Cheese 6 inch with double steak!! It is quite delicious

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
that'll make it hard... :think:

Cottage cheese with fruit, RUSH likey pineapple.
Yeah, 'cause you one local boy! :tongue1: The fruits on the mainland just isn't the same!

Brah, just had my sister guys in town and they brought some food from back home! Nom nom nom

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just make protein pancakes.
or get the 100% whole grain pancake mix, make them and have some greek yogurt flavored with stevia on the side. Whey and oats is so narrow minded

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
Green Smoothies

check out this cool blog site:mad:greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com
copy and paste the URL :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wake up pound a shake...
Cook hash browns and bacon and eggs and toast maybe a banana and boom!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Cook oatmeal with a cup of milk, add scoop or two of Muscle Milk (Cookies 'n Cream is my favorite!) few almonds and dried cranberries. Damn good breakfast! Takes about 4 minutes to make.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Every morning.

1 packet of weight control oatmeal (i use 3/4C almond milk to cook the oats with)
3 turkey sausage links (7g fat / 13g protein) (cut them up into pieces to put in the oats)
1/4C walnuts

mix all together in a bowl and chow down. Knocks me dead every morning

Linda Albert

Banned
Awards
I suggest bread with peanut butter or toast, raisins and milk as a healthy breakfast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nah, our grandparents probably ate all that fried in butter and lived a damn longer than 30 lol.
Right....

Lately I've had a shake with p butter and banana sandwich.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any1 just poud a protein shake & just eat a big lunch?

Spartan32

Awards
peanut-butter with banana toast, then sprinkle some cinnamin on top. i've had it for the last 2 years and i still love it.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Leangains = don't eat until 1 or 2pm. Problem solved.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I used to add egg white to my oatmeal.

Morning star makes some awesome high protein veggie patties. Add some power peanut butter to them. Yum.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
"F a g e" 0% or 2% Greek yogurt is awesome. Mix with some fresh fruits of your choice. Super high protein. Slow digesting.

For raw health mix with shredded raw beets, carrot, apple and add raisins.

f1ghter33

Awards
nice share !!

f1ghter33

Awards
sounds gud !!