0 cal chicken dip (precontest/cutting)
- 09-18-2009, 11:22 PM
- 10-23-2009, 12:35 AM
03-18-2010, 04:39 AM
Bump for those on a reduced calorie intake
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
05-06-2010, 08:09 AM
I will definitely make note of this for my next diet phase. Sounds like something I could eat daily!
05-06-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm loving me just some good ole Buttermilk Ranch right now. Not zero calorie by any means but next to zero carb and the fat % is easy to play into my diet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JOE2007 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:49 PM
- By Blue Brolic in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2009, 07:15 PM
- By eatsleeplift in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:41 PM
- By cheezscott in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:54 AM
- By Brolic in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 08-14-2008, 06:59 PM