- 02-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Not like you get at taco bell either.
1 whole breast. stir fry in olive oil after cutting into slices. when cooked half way through, ad in bell pepper and onion, diced up, add more olive oil if needed. season with pepper, minced garlic. preheat oven to 450. lightly cover one side of two large wraps with o. oil. after chicken done, put in between both peices, add some fresh tomato and basil, chedder if you wish, put in oven for 10 min, until wrap is crisp. whole process takes about 1/2 hr. I make chicken before gym, throw that b!tch together when i get home. delicious.
- 02-27-2009, 09:23 PM
You've gotta throw in some sliced bell peppers and diced onions too man Top with some salsa and sour cream...now I'm getting hungry.
- 02-28-2009, 06:21 AM
02-28-2009, 11:45 AM
02-28-2009, 12:42 PM
02-28-2009, 12:57 PM
02-28-2009, 01:53 PM
02-28-2009, 05:27 PM
02-28-2009, 05:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By p00ndawg in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 52Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:34 AM
- By cheezscott in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:54 PM
- By gibbob2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 04-11-2008, 11:39 AM
- By Qaiphyx in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2007, 02:26 PM
- By Jeff in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2005, 06:19 PM