Egg Help!!

  1. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Egg Help!!


    Ok I hate scrambled eggs! I have managed to choke them down while on my bulk, in a tortilla with turkey bacon, but today was the end of the road, about barfed! So..... I need something that I can eat on the run, along with my 1 cup oats, 2 cups milk, and protien for breakfast... Anyone have a good supplementation for eggs, something fast and easy with clost to the same nutritional value?? Thanks all.

    Edit: I usually have 2-3 eggs.

  2. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you can mix egg whites and orange juice. Tastes like an orange julius.
  3. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    you can mix egg whites and orange juice. Tastes like an orange julius.

    And get a bad case of salmonella, right?
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    And get a bad case of salmonella, right?
    Egg whites, they're pasterurized and safe.
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    get pasteurized in the shell eggs

    http://www.safeeggs.com/

    no salmonella risk there.
  6. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Nice, so are they really ok with oj?
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    get pasteurized in the shell eggs

    http://www.safeeggs.com/

    no salmonella risk there.
    Good point; the yolks have tons of healthy nutrients. To the OP, when I was trying to bulk, I would hardboil a dozen eggs. Then I would just eat them (after peeling of course ) , found they went down fine that way but it sounds like that's not your thing.


    And Egg Whites + OJ is safe.
  8. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Good point; the yolks have tons of healthy nutrients. To the OP, when I was trying to bulk, I would hardboil a dozen eggs. Then I would just eat them (after peeling of course ) , found they went down fine that way but it sounds like that's not your thing.


    And Egg Whites + OJ is safe.

    Ya know, I have never been a fan of hard boiled eggs, but at this point it think I might have to give it a shot. Usually I don't have a problem with scrambled eggs, but when trying to cram them in, they don't go down!
  9. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    594
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

    LOL how have you been making them? I like them light and fluffy so i mix them in a bowl with some milk and a teaspoon of olive oil, add some spices, chef it up and add lowfat marble cheddar just before its done its great. You can also sautee some galric onion and pepperoni and green pepper to add in with it. I gaurentee you will scarf it down.
  10. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    LOL how have you been making them? I like them light and fluffy so i mix them in a bowl with some milk and a teaspoon of olive oil, add some spices, chef it up and add lowfat marble cheddar just before its done its great. You can also sautee some galric onion and pepperoni and green pepper to add in with it. I gaurentee you will scarf it down.

    I was doing them like option number one. Milk, cheese, garlic, all fluffed up with bits of turkey bacon all rolled up in a tortilla. But now I did switch to hard boiled, much easier to cram down first thing in the morning!! Don't get me wrong, I love scrambled eggs, except for when I have to eat them, ya I know f'ing weird.
  11. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    594
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    I was doing them like option number one. Milk, cheese, garlic, all fluffed up with bits of turkey bacon all rolled up in a tortilla. But now I did switch to hard boiled, much easier to cram down first thing in the morning!! Don't get me wrong, I love scrambled eggs, except for when I have to eat them, ya I know f'ing weird.
    Heh well it takes all kinds, you can also try deviled eggs and egg salad(sandwich), simple fried hard on a sandwich, omlette
    (which you probably wont like since it has the consistency of scrambled eggs)
    eggs benedict,bread pudding,Akoori- spicy style SE,Fritatta ands theres about a million more here www eggs ca/EggRecipes/AllRecipes aspx
    Sounds like you were making a breakfast burrito, i fn love those lol. I used to feel like you do about canned tuna , I ate it every damn day for 3 years I took 2 years off from eating it and then loved it again.
  12. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Yeah, the tuna can be pretty brutal!! I will check out to recipes, thanks bro.
  13. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Heh well it takes all kinds, you can also try deviled eggs and egg salad(sandwich), simple fried hard on a sandwich, omlette
    (which you probably wont like since it has the consistency of scrambled eggs)
    eggs benedict,bread pudding,Akoori- spicy style SE,Fritatta ands theres about a million more here www eggs ca/EggRecipes/AllRecipes aspx
    Sounds like you were making a breakfast burrito, i fn love those lol. I used to feel like you do about canned tuna , I ate it every damn day for 3 years I took 2 years off from eating it and then loved it again.

    Tuna cans need to up their quality. some times the tuna is amazing, and other times really nasty. Im sure you tasted the difference at times.
  14. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    what do you mean by the eggs wont go down? you want to throw up or something? maybe its the milk and your lactose intolerant? probably not tho, I mean you said you have trouble with hard boiled. weird.

    Try mixing it up with chorizo. San manuels brand.
  15. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    what do you mean by the eggs wont go down? you want to throw up or something? maybe its the milk and your lactose intolerant? probably not tho, I mean you said you have trouble with hard boiled. weird.

    Try mixing it up with chorizo. San manuels brand.

    They don't "want" to go down. No not lactose intolerant, I drink like a gallon of milk a day. I just don't like scrambled eggs. I'm on to hard boiled, they are working fine.
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    maybe you are getting too much air into them when you scramble? have you tried just lightly breaking the yolk and pouring it onto a big flat pan so its a thin layer, and just rolling them up instead?
  17. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    maybe you are getting too much air into them when you scramble? have you tried just lightly breaking the yolk and pouring it onto a big flat pan so its a thin layer, and just rolling them up instead?

    Sure haven't.
  18. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    594
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Tuna cans need to up their quality. some times the tuna is amazing, and other times really nasty. I'm sure you tasted the difference at times.
    Yea I prefer yellow fin tuna to most other kinds of tuna, brand wise you get what you pay for usually. I was personally just sick to death and bored of it. Good thing I'm an outdoorsman, I fill my freezer with wild meat that I love and when I can fish, I can fresh Pacific Coho Salmon, which is Godly.
  19. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Yea I prefer yellow fin tuna to most other kinds of tuna, brand wise you get what you pay for usually. I was personally just sick to death and bored of it. Good thing I'm an outdoorsman, I fill my freezer with wild meat that I love and when I can fish, I can fresh Pacific Coho Salmon, which is Godly.

    Thats awesome, luckily for me dove is easy pickings where Im at.
  20. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    594
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

    Nice! I am always on the lookout for band tailed pigeons here, but mainly grouse and duck are the birds of choice where I live.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I like sockeye better than coho, but either is better than farm raised or atlantic
  22. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Nice! I am always on the lookout for band tailed pigeons here, but mainly grouse and duck are the birds of choice where I live.
    duck a plenty over here too, but dont have good enough gun, or enough money for shells to kill those bad boys.

    you can get some rattlesnake over here too, but its a pain in the ass to cook and smells pretty bad.

    Lots of hogs, but havent had a chance to get one. Wild meat can be awesome, DEER SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!
  23. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Yea I prefer yellow fin tuna to most other kinds of tuna, brand wise you get what you pay for usually. I was personally just sick to death and bored of it. Good thing I'm an outdoorsman, I fill my freezer with wild meat that I love and when I can fish, I can fresh Pacific Coho Salmon, which is Godly.

    Nice! I'm an avid outdoors man as well! Nothing like fresh backstrap!! I would take wild game over a t-bone any day!! Here in Montana we pretty much have it all! But our mule deer are nasty, taste like eating a big sage bush!
  24. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Nice! I'm an avid outdoors man as well! Nothing like fresh backstrap!! I would take wild game over a t-bone any day!! Here in Montana we pretty much have it all! But our mule deer are nasty, taste like eating a big sage bush!

    try eating deer eggs. I heard they go down easy.
  25. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    594
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

    Kewl nice to know there is some hunters on this site. I got 2 nice blacktail bucks last season and a primo black bear, all were/are still good eats.
    Yea sockeye is a fave of mine for steaks and fillets, coho is the king of canning though lol.Indian candied atlantic salmon is awesome btw.I love coastal life you can get lingcod,halibut, salmon,crab,oysters,clams and prawns all in the same day.
    I've only had one Gnarly tasting Muley, which was promplty made into pepperoni and garlic coil....he was an old bugger though lol.
    I want to flyfish in Montana one day Mat, your lucky about that there. We have some nice ones in BC, but Mostly inland, its half mountain climbing half fishing hunting where I'm at.
  26. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Kewl nice to know there is some hunters on this site. I got 2 nice blacktail bucks last season and a primo black bear, all were/are still good eats.
    Yea sockeye is a fave of mine for steaks and fillets, coho is the king of canning though lol.Indian candied atlantic salmon is awesome btw.I love coastal life you can get lingcod,halibut, salmon,crab,oysters,clams and prawns all in the same day.
    I've only had one Gnarly tasting Muley, which was promplty made into pepperoni and garlic coil....he was an old bugger though lol.
    I want to flyfish in Montana one day Mat, your lucky about that there. We have some nice ones in BC, but Mostly inland, its half mountain climbing half fishing hunting where I'm at.

    Im in texas, water doesnt exist here.
  27. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    594
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

    lol your on the sea of Mexico, there has to be some good fishing around there. I was looking into buying a house on a lake in Texas, friggin mansions there for cheap. I know theres some awesome whitetail hunting there though.
  28. Banned
    p00ndawg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    lol your on the sea of Mexico, there has to be some good fishing around there. I was looking into buying a house on a lake in Texas, friggin mansions there for cheap. I know theres some awesome whitetail hunting there though.
    yup, I have 77 acres of brushland. Got some nice ones there.
  29. New Member
    stretch's Avatar
    Stats
    7'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    43.27%

    i live in about a 20 feet by 10 feet room with another guy for 8 months out of the year. How does that sound for luxurious?!

    And when it rains, a few puddles form outisde. I am sure they are filled with fresh fish!
  30. New Member
    lucky1p's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

    try to find a protein that is egg based like the protein from Nutrishops called Pro-5 by nutek
  31. New Member
    fieldt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    Tuna cans need to up their quality. some times the tuna is amazing, and other times really nasty. Im sure you tasted the difference at times.
    I found bones in my tuna about 6 months ago, that was it for me. maybe I'll try it again in a year or so... probably not
  32. New Member
    killfat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    53.02%

    Try them hard boiled? At costco, I pay $18 for like 6 dozen eggs or something. I boil 30 of them Sunday and have 6 for my breakfast along w/oatmeal & raisans. My Hobbit 2nd breakfast though. 6 whites 1 whole and oatmeal. Yum. I don't get tired of that, I get tired sometimes of chicken. I eat 3 breasts a day and sometimes ketchup is a mirage in the desert to get it all down.
  33. New Member
    ATQ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    Scrambled with peanut butter.....nicer than it sounds
  34. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    I fry them now. That is the only way I can eat them. Hard boild I would barf up!!! They didn't last too long.
  35. New Member
    Joshua86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by ATQ View Post
    Scrambled with peanut butter.....nicer than it sounds
    Would MUCH rather just eat some scrambled eggs and then a tbs of PB.
  36. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    56038
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    For an awesome breakfast burrito
    2 eggs
    3 egg whites
    4oz or more of your baked and seasoned chicken you already have in fridge
    shredded cheese
    salsa of choice

    beat eggs and whites, add in cut up chicken and stir to get seasoning mixed in well
    scramble until just before eggs are done
    add cheese and salsa to pan and mix
    add to your favorite tortilla

    when i did a long bulk cycle this was breakfast of champs
    but i used 2 eggs and 10 whites every morning plus chicken

    cashier looks at you funny when you get 5 18 packs of eggs a week
  37. christine123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

    Scrambled Eggs Calories (With Cheese)

    Nutritional Fact on Scrambled Eggs Calories (with cheese)

    Using 2 eggs and one fourth cup of any cheese that you think is palatable, a nutritional briefing of the scrambled eggs calories will be discussed. The scrambled eggs calories plus the cheese results to 170, as scrambled eggs calories is 120. The nutrient content of scrambled egg plus cheese is as follows: fiber of 0.02 grams, fat of 17.96 grams, protein of 17.32 grams, cholesterol of 33.3 milligrams, carbohydrates of 1.54 grams, sugars of 1.54 grams and sodium of 589.76 milligrams. So for a person who is not on a diet, you can even eat as much as an egg a day as the scrambled egg calories is not that much and it is one of the most nutrient-rich dishes out there.
    Preparing & Cooking

    To come across someone who’s never had eggs in their life or never really gave it a try to make eggs at home is quite surprising. Remember that scrambled eggs calories are not that bad as long as you take it in moderation and as long as the food is good. If you don’t know how to make scrambled eggs with cheese yet then this recipe will have you craving for more scrambled eggs calories. Before being plopped into a frying pan, the simply beaten egg can also be used in making an omelet with the same recipe that we will use.

    Here are the following ingredients:

    2 eggs
    ½ cup of bacon bits
    A tablespoon of olive oil
    ¼ cup of Parmesan shavings
    1 knob of butter (salted)
    Two tablespoons of non fat milk
    2 teaspoons of chives
    ½ a cup of button mushrooms
    2 crushed garlic cloves
    1 teaspoon of chili flakes
    1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning

    Now, that’s not a bad way to have scrambled eggs calories since most of the ingredients are low in fat and are healthy for the body.

    First, in a shallow non-stick pan heated up on a medium flame, you drop a tablespoon of olive oil , another ingredient that lessen the scrambled eggs calories. Add the knob of butter, crushed garlic, bacon bits and our hero of the dish – 2 beaten eggs. Add milk to give it a good fluff after two minutes of tossing the ingredients in the pan. Remember that, the milk is non-fat therefor lessening the scrambled eggs calories. For another 2 minutes, before sprinkling the contents of your pan with chives, chili flakes and Italian seasoning, drop in the button mushrooms and sauté for another 20 seconds. Empty your dish in a nice and large plate then shower with Parmesan shaving and enjoy!

    ______________________________ ______________________________ _______________________

    more of this cool recipes for eggs? visit Olivia Maria's Recipes For Eggs
    copy and paste it in your browser : @ recipesforeggs.com
  38. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    311672
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by christine123
    Scrambled Eggs Calories (With Cheese)

    Nutritional Fact on Scrambled Eggs Calories (with cheese)

    Using 2 eggs and one fourth cup of any cheese that you think is palatable, a nutritional briefing of the scrambled eggs calories will be discussed. The scrambled eggs calories plus the cheese results to 170, as scrambled eggs calories is 120. The nutrient content of scrambled egg plus cheese is as follows: fiber of 0.02 grams, fat of 17.96 grams, protein of 17.32 grams, cholesterol of 33.3 milligrams, carbohydrates of 1.54 grams, sugars of 1.54 grams and sodium of 589.76 milligrams. So for a person who is not on a diet, you can even eat as much as an egg a day as the scrambled egg calories is not that much and it is one of the most nutrient-rich dishes out there.
    Preparing & Cooking

    To come across someone who’s never had eggs in their life or never really gave it a try to make eggs at home is quite surprising. Remember that scrambled eggs calories are not that bad as long as you take it in moderation and as long as the food is good. If you don’t know how to make scrambled eggs with cheese yet then this recipe will have you craving for more scrambled eggs calories. Before being plopped into a frying pan, the simply beaten egg can also be used in making an omelet with the same recipe that we will use.

    Here are the following ingredients:

    2 eggs
    ½ cup of bacon bits
    A tablespoon of olive oil
    ¼ cup of Parmesan shavings
    1 knob of butter (salted)
    Two tablespoons of non fat milk
    2 teaspoons of chives
    ½ a cup of button mushrooms
    2 crushed garlic cloves
    1 teaspoon of chili flakes
    1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning

    Now, that’s not a bad way to have scrambled eggs calories since most of the ingredients are low in fat and are healthy for the body.

    First, in a shallow non-stick pan heated up on a medium flame, you drop a tablespoon of olive oil , another ingredient that lessen the scrambled eggs calories. Add the knob of butter, crushed garlic, bacon bits and our hero of the dish – 2 beaten eggs. Add milk to give it a good fluff after two minutes of tossing the ingredients in the pan. Remember that, the milk is non-fat therefor lessening the scrambled eggs calories. For another 2 minutes, before sprinkling the contents of your pan with chives, chili flakes and Italian seasoning, drop in the button mushrooms and sauté for another 20 seconds. Empty your dish in a nice and large plate then shower with Parmesan shaving and enjoy!

    ______________________________ ______________________________ _______________________

    more of this cool recipes for eggs? visit Olivia Maria's Recipes For Eggs
    copy and paste it in your browser : @ recipesforeggs.com
    Well done!!
  39. Senior Member
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    54653
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Good point; the yolks have tons of healthy nutrients. To the OP, when I was trying to bulk, I would hardboil a dozen eggs. Then I would just eat them (after peeling of course ) , found they went down fine that way but it sounds like that's not your thing.


    And Egg Whites + OJ is safe.
    I like to add 200ml egg whites, 100mls water +1.5 scoops of chocolate whey.

    I then do the same thing with added dextrose for my post workout shake.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in