Make Jerky!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. love me some jerky

2. I love me some jerkey. Im gonna roll to the Wal Mart tommorow and get me a dehydrator and start some batches by this weekend..Im thinking

1- Something with Jalapeņo
    2- Deer...if I can find any in Cali...
    3- BBQ or Buffalo..haha

Its on! thanks for the idea guys!
    •   

3. I forgot about beef jerky.. Thanks for the tip!
    Will be using the oven this weekend

4. Read the title quick and thought it was Methyl Jerky hahaha. I was like WTF?!?!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Read the title quick and thought it was Methyl Jerky hahaha. I was like WTF?!?!
    Yeah there could be a recipe for that too.. really there is such a thing called Perky Jerky and it has caffeine added. So I figure it would be nice to add bcaas and other aminos, creatine. Anything you want can just be sprinkled on the meat mixed in with your seasonings. This would probably help it adhere to the end product better than if you just added it to the marinade. SD anybody?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by gnetics18 View Post
    I love me some jerkey. Im gonna roll to the Wal Mart tommorow and get me a dehydrator and start some batches by this weekend..Im thinking

1- Something with Jalapeņo
    2- Deer...if I can find any in Cali...
    3- BBQ or Buffalo..haha

Its on! thanks for the idea guys!
    Deer is an easy one I live in ca too just find your friends that like to deer hunt, usually they'll be more than happy to hook you up. Or you can

7. ahh I mean or you can shoot one yourself. They don't really sell it in any grocery stores

8. nice tip, i love jerky

9. thanks for the recipe, sounds great!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Making Testosterone from Androstenedione
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:25 AM
  2. thinking of making a hombrew
    By destro19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2003, 04:18 PM