Cottege cheese with natty Pb and jelly
- 09-11-2008, 12:35 AM
- 09-11-2008, 07:49 AM
i love it...tastes almost like a sandwich
- 09-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Take away the jello, and sub in some suger free pudding.
01-11-2011, 01:19 PM
01-11-2011, 01:37 PM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
I use natty pb, and the walden farms 0 calorie chocolate syrup rather than jelly
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
01-11-2011, 01:40 PM
I use all natural home style curds I think its 10 g of protein per 8 oz I put it in my eggs or make a salad with meat ham chunks and veggies
01-19-2011, 02:20 PM
I love PB in cottage cheese, only way I can eat it, I've eaten some crazy ish, yet I don't know how some people like cc by itself, absolutely gross tasting to me.
02-03-2011, 12:22 PM
just tried something different, 5 kinda large spoons of CC, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, and 2 spoons of Skipps pb with honey.... yummmm, like a sweet protein packed desert
Only way I can stomach CC is it has to be mixed with something, and has to be large curd, anything else has a nastier watery type taste/texture I don't like.
02-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rulk22 in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:26 AM
- By Pleonastic in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 01-15-2009, 12:55 PM
- By Kam in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2006, 02:59 PM
- By Pitbull954 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 06-22-2006, 05:38 PM
- By wikked1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2003, 05:02 PM