Cottege cheese with natty Pb and jelly

1. Cottege cheese with natty Pb and jelly

Yumm try it and see
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. i love it...tastes almost like a sandwich

3. Take away the jello, and sub in some suger free pudding.
    •   

4. Gross.
  5. Never enough

I use natty pb, and the walden farms 0 calorie chocolate syrup rather than jelly
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

6. I use all natural home style curds I think its 10 g of protein per 8 oz I put it in my eggs or make a salad with meat ham chunks and veggies

7. I love PB in cottage cheese, only way I can eat it, I've eaten some crazy ish, yet I don't know how some people like cc by itself, absolutely gross tasting to me.

8. just tried something different, 5 kinda large spoons of CC, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, and 2 spoons of Skipps pb with honey.... yummmm, like a sweet protein packed desert

Only way I can stomach CC is it has to be mixed with something, and has to be large curd, anything else has a nastier watery type taste/texture I don't like.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    just tried something different, 5 kinda large spoons of CC, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, and 2 spoons of Skipps pb with honey.... yummmm, like a sweet protein packed desert

Only way I can stomach CC is it has to be mixed with something, and has to be large curd, anything else has a nastier watery type taste/texture I don't like.
    nice, this and almond butter substituted for peanut butter works well
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 01:26 AM
  2. Coulndt Open Jar of jelly
    By Pleonastic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 03:59 PM
  4. Smuckers Low Sugar Jelly
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 06:38 PM
  5. HOT AIR and TRANSDERMALS like PB & Jelly?
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 06:02 PM