Do yiu like PB2? Do you like Protein??

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
How about sexy sleek new bottles??

Coming off the line ASAP

NEW MYOFEED
Your branding team always does such a nice job. Looking forward to the new flavors.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sa- lick labels... Will all myofeed be going to those or just these 2 flavors? Vanilla PB sounds great!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Added the PB2, made the good better.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where's the strawberry pb? I want that pb&j protein!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, looks awesome!

WAF

WAF

Awards
I've never been able to come across purus yet, guess I've got to widen my search. In for a PBJ combo. Grape or strawberry would be yum yums.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
crickets........
Take a trip to your closest US supplement store, or order from your favorite online supplement retailer. :)

WAF

WAF

Awards
Take a trip to your closest US supplement store, or order from your favorite online supplement retailer. :)
Lol a trip to the nearest US supplement store thanks but I'm not driving hours upon hours and dealing with customs for a tub of protein. Google Edmonton Alberta that's one hell of a drive, I was looking for a retailer reference if you have one? that would be nice to hear. So I gather no Canadian retailers? My favourite online retailer is PHW and they don't carry it.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just read about this on stack3d! can't wait!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saw this on another fourm:

"The Taste 10/10
I like protein powder as a mix-in verses just a shake. I usually don't drink calories unless they have a purpose (getting me drunk lol) so I tend to get more creative using powders. For the review I tried mixing it in a shake, in Greek Yogurt, and made some go old fashioned Proats. Let me tell you that honestly this stuff is delicious. I have tried a lot of different chocolate peanut butter protein and this stuff might take the top spot (above PES Select). The taste is very real, where as Select is a Reese's peanut butter. So if your out to get a protein that tastes like a hershey chocolate and peanut butter mixed together, then this is the one for you. The best part about the shake was the thickness created by the VitaFiber. It was almost like Casein protein, which is a consistently I enjoy when mixing in shakes and yogurt. In Oats, sometimes it seemed to get too thick, but I noticed this was when it was reheated over again. This can be from the added fiber, so its not something I would say is a bad thing. "

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 1
Darkhorse192 Supplements 47
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 7