Do yiu like PB2? Do you like Protein??

1. Do yiu like PB2? Do you like Protein??

How about sexy sleek new bottles??

Coming off the line ASAP

NEW MYOFEED
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    How about sexy sleek new bottles??

Coming off the line ASAP

NEW MYOFEED
    Your branding team always does such a nice job. Looking forward to the new flavors.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Your branding team always does such a nice job. Looking forward to the new flavors.
    Appreciate that a lot!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

4. I LIKE PB2! I LIKE PROTEIN2!
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

5. Sa- lick labels... Will all myofeed be going to those or just these 2 flavors? Vanilla PB sounds great!
    •   

6. For now just these labels to distinguish them
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Added the PB2, made the good better.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Where's the strawberry pb? I want that pb&j protein!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. Wow, looks awesome!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

10. I've never been able to come across purus yet, guess I've got to widen my search. In for a PBJ combo. Grape or strawberry would be yum yums.

11. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    I've never been able to come across purus yet, guess I've got to widen my search. In for a PBJ combo. Grape or strawberry would be yum yums.
    You're missing out haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    You're missing out haha
    So where do you buy it in Canada? or is it only US? If no international love then haha no sale.

13. crickets........

14. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    crickets........
    Take a trip to your closest US supplement store, or order from your favorite online supplement retailer.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Take a trip to your closest US supplement store, or order from your favorite online supplement retailer.
    Lol a trip to the nearest US supplement store thanks but I'm not driving hours upon hours and dealing with customs for a tub of protein. Google Edmonton Alberta that's one hell of a drive, I was looking for a retailer reference if you have one? that would be nice to hear. So I gather no Canadian retailers? My favourite online retailer is PHW and they don't carry it.

16. just read about this on stack3d! can't wait!!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

17. It's available and its delicious! Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461513354.920668.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  247.0 KB
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

18. Ate some with a spoon yesterday....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ate some with a spoon yesterday....
    yeah rub it in why don't you!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ate some with a spoon yesterday....
    Haha same... Not even mad about it either
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Saw this on another fourm:

"The Taste 10/10
    I like protein powder as a mix-in verses just a shake. I usually don't drink calories unless they have a purpose (getting me drunk lol) so I tend to get more creative using powders. For the review I tried mixing it in a shake, in Greek Yogurt, and made some go old fashioned Proats. Let me tell you that honestly this stuff is delicious. I have tried a lot of different chocolate peanut butter protein and this stuff might take the top spot (above PES Select). The taste is very real, where as Select is a Reese's peanut butter. So if your out to get a protein that tastes like a hershey chocolate and peanut butter mixed together, then this is the one for you. The best part about the shake was the thickness created by the VitaFiber. It was almost like Casein protein, which is a consistently I enjoy when mixing in shakes and yogurt. In Oats, sometimes it seemed to get too thick, but I noticed this was when it was reheated over again. This can be from the added fiber, so its not something I would say is a bad thing. "
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Not bad. I need to make some proats
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you like m4ohn?
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 349
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 09:09 AM
  2. How do you like my PCT ??
    By Tom 185 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 09:00 AM
  3. Which cycles do you like?
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 12:59 PM
  4. Future cycle plans, how do you like them?
    By meathead1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:39 AM
  5. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM