Noxygen

  1. Noxygen


    Name:  IMAG0032_2.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  141.7 KB


    Name:  IMAG0031_1_1.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  138.9 KB
    “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”
    Psalm 83:18


  2. The 1st pic is the 1st tub I bought from vitamin Shoppe 2- 3 months ago, the second is the one I bought yesterday from the same store. Already pmd a rep about this, but making a thread was the only way I could figure out how to upload a pic.
    “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”
    Psalm 83:18
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sn8ke EaTeR View Post
    The 1st pic is the 1st tub I bought from vitamin Shoppe 2- 3 months ago, the second is the one I bought yesterday from the same store. Already pmd a rep about this, but making a thread was the only way I could figure out how to upload a pic.

    I too came here because i noticed the smae thing was wondering what was up too.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I too came here because i noticed the smae thing was wondering what was up too.
    If you look at the front of the tub the net weight also differs. No3tmg blend version is 112g/3.9 oz, Noxygen blend version is 110g/3.9oz
    “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”
    Psalm 83:18

  5. The rep said they jus changed the brand name of the formula. The labels and weight differ though, I'm still confused.
    “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”
    Psalm 83:18
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sn8ke EaTeR View Post
    The rep said they jus changed the brand name of the formula. The labels and weight differ though, I'm still confused.
    lol me too

  7. The grams (110-112) are rounded to 3.9 ounces.
    Same ingredients.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. K, thanx for the reply.
    “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”
    Psalm 83:18
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Newest Purus Labs launch NOXYGEN
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 08:23 AM
  2. New NOXYGEN 14.95 blow out price
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 04:39 PM
  3. Catch Your Breath for NOxygen!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:15 AM
  4. noxygen
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 10:46 PM
  5. WTT For NOXYGEN / CONDENSE
    By Quads_of_Stee in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Log in
Log in