Purus BCAA XR Write Up

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PURUS LABS BCAA XR

Purus Labs invests new technology in an “oldie but goodie,” Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). The importance of BCAAs for muscle growth, performance and recovery is well validated, especially around the pre-intra-post exercise timeframes. We wanted to capitalize on this crucial window of opportunity and provide a single supplement that fills all three voids. BCAAXR immediately drenches your muscles in BCAAs; then, 60 minutes later, while engaging your exercise, BCAAXR provides a secondary flood of amino acids to your working muscles…without you ever having to consume another dose.

RATIONALE FOR CREATION

Our primary goal was to develop a Branched Chain Amino Acid, because they are heavily absorbed within skeletal muscle and help regulate cell growth, to blunt muscle breakdown (catabolism) from strenuous exercise and encourage muscle recovery and growth. HOWEVER, there was a small caveat; we wanted a product that did so without having to tediously watch the clock and consume multiple dosages of caps or powder. We wanted an all-in-one type product in an easy to carry and consume format. Sound good? We thought so too.

BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS MECHANISM OF ACTION

One mechanism by which BCAAs reduce fatigue and increase endurance is by reducing serotonin and dopamine levels within the body. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter responsible for relaxation and content, and Dopamine is a catecholamine that can produce the same effects. The aromatic amino acids tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylalanine are prominently involved in serotonin and dopamine production. BCAAs just so happen to compete for the same brain receptor sites as these aforementioned amino acids. The more BCAAs you consume, the less your body will absorb of these aromatic amino acids and the less fatigue you will experience. This is also one reason BCAAs are best absorbed not taken with protein, as it contains tryptophan, tyrosine, phenylalanine.
BCAAs also prevent muscle breakdown as they provide a usable substrate for fuel. Through a process called gluconeogenisis, your liver can create glucose from branched chain amino acids to fuel your body’s needs, as opposed to catabolizing (breaking down) hard earned muscle to satisfy the deficit.
Studies have also shown BCAAs can lead to actual muscle growth via an increase Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS), largely due to the Leucine content of BCAAs increasing mTor, which regulates cell growth.

HOW IT WORKS

BCAAXR contains 2 unique colored beadlets within each plant capsule. Utilizing pharmaceutical enteric technology, one color begins breaking down for absorption immediately upon consumption, but the other is specially coated to avoid immediate breakdown, thus surviving the harsh, acidic environment of the stomach for 60 minutes (approximately the duration of intense exercise). At this time, it begins releasing the branched chain amino acids into your bloodstream for muscle delivery.

CONLUSION

Purus Labs remains at the forefront of the industry, once again pushing the envelope of sports nutrition with the release of BCAAXR. Scale the number of capsules to achieve your desired BCAA dosage, and simply throw them back before you workout. It’s that simple…well, it is now, thanks to us.

*for more information on essential amino acids and their role in your training regimen, see our product page for AminOD.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This can be purchased from exclusively Vitamin Shoppe (in store or online) for next 5 months. Then it will flood other retailers.

Will be giving out some soon

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Purus Labs BCAAXR review :
I used this product immediately following my workouts and found my muscle recovery to be amazing. I am usually pretty sore and could only work chest for example, once per week. The program I am currently running has me benching 4 times per week. I was nervous about this because of previous muscle soreness. I started using BCAAXR the same time as this new program and it blew my mind. Only slight soreness and sometimes none at all. This is definitely a solid product and I will use it again. I highly recommend everyone to give it a try. I especially like it in capsules. I'm not sure I could drink more supplements at the moment. Great job Purus Labs for such an excellent supplement.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been pretty impressed with this product for recovery. I've increased squats and deadlifts to twice quickly and when I take them I'm never sore.