New Study, New Product ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Study, New Product ;)

Background: Aside from caffeine, there is a relative dearth of evidence regarding natural ingredients that enhance subjective “energy” levels. We have studied a unique, naturally occurring purine alkaloid, present in Camellia assamica variety kucha tea (amongst other botanical sources) that acts on both adenosinergic and dopaminergic pathways that appears to influence multiple neurochemical pathways.

Purpose: As a first step in a series of experiments, we examined the effects of TeaCrineTM, a nature-identical, chemically equivalent bioactive compound known as theacrine (1,3,7,9-tetramethyluric acid), in humans.

Methods: Using a randomized, double-blinded, within-subject (crossover) design, 15 healthy subjects (mean ± SD age, height, wgt, BMI: 28.3 ± 6.1 y, 175.7 ± 11.5 cm, 89.8 ± 21.7 kg, 29.1 ± 4.7) ingested 200 mg of TeaCrineTM (Compound Solutions, Inc., Carlsbad, CA) (TC) or Placebo (PLA). Anchored VAS questionnaires were used to detect changes in various aspects of physical and mental energy and performance; side effect profiles, hemodynamics and biochemical markers of safety were also collected over a 3-hr post-dosing period. A subset of 6 subjects underwent a separate 7-day, open-label, repeated dose study comparing 100 mg, 200 mg and 400 mg of TC.

Results: The 200 mg dose of TC caused significant improvements in energy (TC: +8.6% vs. PLA: -5.7%, P=0.049) and reductions in fatigue (TC: -6.7% vs. PLA: +5.8%, P=0.04). A trend for improved concentration was also noted (TC: +2.4% vs. PLA: -1.3%, P=0.07). No changes in systemic hemodynamics or side effect profiles were noted. The N=6 cohort study demonstrated moderate to large effect sizes (0.50 to 0.71) with the 200 mg dose of TC over a 7-day period of assessment for the following subjective measures: energy, fatigue, concentration, anxiety, motivation to exercise and libido.

Conclusion: These preliminary data support the benefits of acute TeaCrine supplementation on subjective “energy” levels and some indices of mood and mental performance. Future studies are underway to confirm these neurotropic effects and also explore potential benefits of TeaCrineTM on objective measures of cognitive and physical performance, inflammation, pain perception, and functional capacity.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Intrigued
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   

3. Purus has worked out the rights to be the first company to bring this to the market. We have HIGH hopes for this product. As some may notice Purus doesn't bang out products left and right just to have something shiny on the shelf. It has to be shiny and work!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

4. Is this gonna be a fat burner or another bad ass preworkout from purus that'll replace the 1,3 marinade?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

5. This is lending itself more to the fatburner category though I think that may be too boxed in as the benefits look like they may go beyond that.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Untouchable
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. TeaCrineTM is the world’s first IP-protected, branded, and “nature- identical” source of theacrine. This patent-pending purine alkaloid is found naturally in the leaves of the legendary Chinese Camellia assamica var. Kucha tea and in the fruit of the Brazilian Cupuaçu plant. Purus Labs® will be featuring this formula in their new product TheaTrim, set to launch later this year.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

8. Name:  theatrim.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  58.3 KB
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. Nice
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

10. Launched at the Olympia will be in stores this week...... Full load of logs coming soon after
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

11. Sounds interesting!

12. It should be available to try soon...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Lookin' good!

Definitely trying
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

15. Wow very interested in this, glad I stumbled upon this thread

16. Popped 1 capsule this morning for my 15 hour work day. My jobs mentally exhausting sometimes and I actually had a rough day yesterday.

I would never judge a fat burner on its adipolysis ability on one dose but there is definitely a positive mood and smoooth energy so far.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Popped 1 capsule this morning for my 15 hour work day. My jobs mentally exhausting sometimes and I actually had a rough day yesterday.

I would never judge a fat burner on its adipolysis ability on one dose but there is definitely a positive mood and smoooth energy so far.
    I could really use one of these today, Im dragging big time. In a similar situation regarding the mentally exhausting job, and working 12 hours days the last month has not been fun

18. Feel ya. I think this will have a solid place outside a cut just for that.
    ZERO crash.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

19. My bottle just came in. There is a lot of research data available behind the ingredients. Logs to come soon.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Popped 1 capsule this morning for my 15 hour work day. My jobs mentally exhausting sometimes and I actually had a rough day yesterday. I would never judge a fat burner on its adipolysis ability on one dose but there is definitely a positive mood and smoooth energy so far.
    Sounds like the SAMe is working!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Sounds like the SAMe is working!
    SAMe is a great product, used it in the past.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Before and after Theatrim from super secret study:
    Name:  christian-600x450.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  68.9 KB

23. i might try a bottle if you can convince me...

why would i prefer your 278mg prop blend to, say, an equivalent amount of straight dicaffeine malate or caffeine anhydrous? it seems to have very similar properties at first glance and i don't want to be paying for novelty which is pursued just for the sake of itself.
    i remember someone complaining that the 50mg of theacrine in the shred xt powder won't really to much in and of itself (that one is very very caffeine loaded btw), and here we are looking at between ~1mg caffeine, ~1mg theacrine and 276mg dicaff malate, so ~185mg of caffeine if its 2:1, and at most 90mg caffeine, 90ish mg theacrine and and 90ish dicaff mallate for 150mg caffeine and 90mg theacrine, so that alone doesn't really make me want to buy it unless you have additional information why i would want to. we will have more synergism here than in the shred xt as far as i am aware, but straight caffeine malate powder + sam-e tabs may just beat you on price.

the rest of the formula looks really good for an energy pill btw, i might be a bit biased because i do well on sam-e and low dose rauwolscine but it looks like it allows for very flexible dosing and it might 'get a lot out of' the caffeine.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    SAMe is a great product, used it in the past.
    Looks like a solid product to add to the line, bro. Nicely done =)
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  25. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A new study
    By MMA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 05:31 AM
  2. check out VPX new igf-1 product
    By snakebyte05 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 10:23 PM
  3. new aussie vet products in mexico
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics