condense

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's no specific reason it was something we just didn't add it tot the formula. Any specific concerns about that I could address for you raptor?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nitrosamines formation
Sorry for the slower response. I'm swamped right now with off forum things. Nitrates to nitrosamines is a known reaction. Nitrosamines have shown to be carcinogens in vitro at certain amounts.

There's still a lot that is unknown with the nitrosamines to cancer link, particularly upon ingestion by humans. It's something to be aware of but with acute mg doses of nitrates for preworkout I'm not overly concerned about the problem. If you are than please just pop an extra vitamin c capsule/tab along with ingestion.

Thanks for the inquiry.

R

raptor2003

Awards
Are you saying that Condense is a carcinogen ??? dude GTFO
unbelievable at ur answer tsk tsk

did u even pubmed about nitrates and nitrosamines?

learn to READ. I replied my concern for "nitrosamines formation" to Grambo's query

I NEVER SAID condense is a carcinogen

Sorry for the slower response. I'm swamped right now with off forum things. Nitrates to nitrosamines is a known reaction. Nitrosamines have shown to be carcinogens in vitro at certain amounts.

There's still a lot that is unknown with the nitrosamines to cancer link, particularly upon ingestion by humans. It's something to be aware of but with acute mg doses of nitrates for preworkout I'm not overly concerned about the problem. If you are than please just pop an extra vitamin c capsule/tab along with ingestion.

Thanks for the inquiry.
ok noted

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Whatever dude you want to be an internet scholar fireaway have at it and read all the pubmed you want, Nitrosamines are chemical compounds which are carginogenic.