Purus Labs AMINOD Video Review!

  1. Purus Labs AMINOD Video Review!


    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Dude your vids are great keep it up, been through a tub of strawberry limeade and blue ras now have two unopened tubs of SL ready to be used and 2 tubs of jolly watermelon enroute.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Dude your vids are great keep it up, been through a tub of strawberry limeade and blue ras now have two unopened tubs of SL ready to be used and 2 tubs of jolly watermelon enroute.
    Thanks for the compliment sir! You seem to know a good thing when you see it (the vids as well as the AMINOD !)

    - DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  4. Awesome video as usual bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Awesome video as usual bud
    Thank ya kindly sir!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks for the compliment sir! You seem to know a good thing when you see it (the vids as well as the AMINOD !)

    - DJ
    For sure my friend, this is now a staple ( so is condense ) they hit it out the park with the strawberry limeade, the blue rasp is great but I'm really gonna be dying to see how the jolly watermelon is since I love anything in watermelon or punch.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    For sure my friend, this is now a staple ( so is condense ) they hit it out the park with the strawberry limeade, the blue rasp is great but I'm really gonna be dying to see how the jolly watermelon is since I love anything in watermelon or punch.
    OH ya I hear ya about Watermelon... My first time taking anything watermelon flavored was with SpeedX3 and I fell in love. Such a unique flavor.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Yeah for me and my tastes it seems to compliment other flavors as well...I know that'll be awesome to mix with Mellon berry but I was burned out on that flavor....got a tub and 3/4 left of island punch and I so dig that flavor.

  9. Yep another great video.

    I agree all the flavors are really nice. And after consistent use I feel improved recovery above normal. Used up my lot and missing it more than I thought!

    Condense + AminOD is a great staple combination. All backed by science.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yep another great video.

    I agree all the flavors are really nice. And after consistent use I feel improved recovery above normal. Used up my lot and missing it more than I thought!

    Condense + AminOD is a great staple combination. All backed by science.
    And on that note there goes my last scoop of AminoD. Many a tear were shed.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Great vid, shared it on my squat jedi FB page!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Great vid, shared it on my squat jedi FB page!
    Thanks!,
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And on that note there goes my last scoop of AminoD. Many a tear were shed.
    Well I strongly advise to pick up another tub or 4 my friend, waiting for the mailman today....got 2 tubs of watermelon to tear open.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Well I strongly advise to pick up another tub or 4 my friend, waiting for the mailman today....got 2 tubs of watermelon to tear open.
    I think I just might. Get one for my wife as well. The slogan for Purus should be "Just give here the D.... AMINO.D." LOL.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  15. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs AminoD..
    By mad dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 04:13 PM
  2. PURUS LABS Daily Video Log: CONDENSE + DPOL FTW!
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 12:15 PM
  3. Purus Labs Recycle Full Review
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 12:22 AM
  4. Purus Labs SLINshot Full Review!
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 11:49 PM
  5. PURUS LABS "MUSCLE MARINADE" CHERRY LIMEADE REVIEW
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Log in
Log in