Purus Labs AMINOD Video Review!

  1. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0

    Purus Labs AMINOD Video Review!


    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

  2. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Dude your vids are great keep it up, been through a tub of strawberry limeade and blue ras now have two unopened tubs of SL ready to be used and 2 tubs of jolly watermelon enroute.
  3. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Dude your vids are great keep it up, been through a tub of strawberry limeade and blue ras now have two unopened tubs of SL ready to be used and 2 tubs of jolly watermelon enroute.
    Thanks for the compliment sir! You seem to know a good thing when you see it (the vids as well as the AMINOD !)

    - DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Awesome video as usual bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Awesome video as usual bud
    Thank ya kindly sir!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks for the compliment sir! You seem to know a good thing when you see it (the vids as well as the AMINOD !)

    - DJ
    For sure my friend, this is now a staple ( so is condense ) they hit it out the park with the strawberry limeade, the blue rasp is great but I'm really gonna be dying to see how the jolly watermelon is since I love anything in watermelon or punch.
  7. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    For sure my friend, this is now a staple ( so is condense ) they hit it out the park with the strawberry limeade, the blue rasp is great but I'm really gonna be dying to see how the jolly watermelon is since I love anything in watermelon or punch.
    OH ya I hear ya about Watermelon... My first time taking anything watermelon flavored was with SpeedX3 and I fell in love. Such a unique flavor.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Yeah for me and my tastes it seems to compliment other flavors as well...I know that'll be awesome to mix with Mellon berry but I was burned out on that flavor....got a tub and 3/4 left of island punch and I so dig that flavor.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Yep another great video.

    I agree all the flavors are really nice. And after consistent use I feel improved recovery above normal. Used up my lot and missing it more than I thought!

    Condense + AminOD is a great staple combination. All backed by science.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yep another great video.

    I agree all the flavors are really nice. And after consistent use I feel improved recovery above normal. Used up my lot and missing it more than I thought!

    Condense + AminOD is a great staple combination. All backed by science.
    And on that note there goes my last scoop of AminoD. Many a tear were shed.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  11. Registered User
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,312
    Answers
    0


    Great vid, shared it on my squat jedi FB page!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  12. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Great vid, shared it on my squat jedi FB page!
    Thanks!,
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And on that note there goes my last scoop of AminoD. Many a tear were shed.
    Well I strongly advise to pick up another tub or 4 my friend, waiting for the mailman today....got 2 tubs of watermelon to tear open.
  14. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Well I strongly advise to pick up another tub or 4 my friend, waiting for the mailman today....got 2 tubs of watermelon to tear open.
    I think I just might. Get one for my wife as well. The slogan for Purus should be "Just give here the D.... AMINO.D." LOL.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs AminoD..
    By mad dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:13 PM
  2. PURUS LABS Daily Video Log: CONDENSE + DPOL FTW!
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 11:15 AM
  3. Purus Labs Recycle Full Review
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 11:22 PM
  4. Purus Labs SLINshot Full Review!
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 10:49 PM
  5. PURUS LABS "MUSCLE MARINADE" CHERRY LIMEADE REVIEW
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 07:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in