Big SHOUTOUT to PURUS LABS (and MYCROFT!)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Big SHOUTOUT to PURUS LABS (and MYCROFT!)

Hey AMers and fellow Purus Labs fans,

Just wanted to take a moment to comment on how upstanding the Purus Labs company is! I recently ended a log for them running their new flavors (Island Punch) Condense and got to run that with their DPOL tabs. Aaron had convinced me that I needed to do a daily video log (of whenever I took Condense preworkout... my off days I did not film ) and so I took the challenge upon myself to deliver the most consistent and best quality videos I could so that Purus could have a good showing. Everything went great and I think when it was all said and done I had to filmed over an hour of footage split across 15 videos from the initial unboxing to the final review.

What REALLY took me by surprise is that I received, in the mail... SNAIL MAIL... you know with like a stamp on it and everything... a card that was in a Purus envelope. And within that card, which was had a huge Purus Labs logo on the front of it, was a HAND WRITTEN thank you from @Mycroft himself! Not only was I blown away at this level of customer service, but so was my wife! In the card I was thanked for what I did and was told that I would be receiving a bottle of the new AminoD to try out as a way of saying thanks for what I did! This just completely took me by surprise and really goes to show you that there are great companies out there that really look after their customers and they have proven it to me by going above and beyond and really striving for the extra mile.

My AMINO-D arrived a few days ago while I was vacationing in Arizona and I'm really looking forward to giving it a try because if it tastes/performs as well as Condense/DPOL then I am certainly in for a treat!

THANK ALL OF YOU AT PURUS! YOU ARE THE BEST!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Very Cool. Brandon, Jason, Bo and everyone at Purus are just great people....BTW aminoD rules.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Very Cool. Brandon, Jason, Bo and everyone at Purus are just great people....BTW aminoD rules.
    I'm blown away by the flavor. I had to look at the bottle again to make sure I wasn't drinking Condense lol. Will do a video review when I get time.

Happy Turkey Day to you as well!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm blown away by the flavor. I had to look at the bottle again to make sure I wasn't drinking Condense lol. Will do a video review when I get time.

Happy Turkey Day to you as well!
    You bet, the flavors for aminoD rule and as hard as it is to flavor EAA/BCAA's they nailed it IMO. I love the Strawberry limeade, Blue Razz is awesome as well and I'm eager to give the watermelon a whirl when it hits the shelves.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Just wanted to say we loved what you do and really everyone that logs, takes time to write a review or give us feedback. Makes the company better and allows us to keep moving forward.

The customers are the most important part of the equation. You can make crappy products and make money in this industry but I'd never work for a company like that. I've repper for over 4 years for Purus because of things like you've described. I love the company itself and want it to succeed. Honor/Pride before profit.

A little slow on the comment I know but I'm in clinicals, setting up a job, finishing school oh and planning a wedding so things are hectic here
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That's DJ, from our interaction on the boards, I knew you would be a perfect logger; you didn't let us down.
    Whenever your up to help put the word out about slinshot let us know!

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's DJ, from our interaction on the boards, I knew you would be a perfect logger; you didn't let us down.
    Whenever your up to help put the word out about slinshot let us know!

Yes sir!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Dan B to Purus Labs.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. Welcome Airborne42 to Purus Labs!!! New Rep!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 11:36 PM
  3. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:37 AM
  4. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:53 PM