Condense non caffinated??

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Will there ever be a non-caffinated version of condense? I love the product but I already drink a lot of coffee and would like to stay under 600mg/caffeine per day.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Is this a silly question?? I know I could cut my coffee out but I'd really like to keep drinking coffee because I love it. Just thought there might be a non-caffinated version in the works

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Will there ever be a non-caffinated version of condense? I love the product but I already drink a lot of coffee and would like to stay under 600mg/caffeine per day.
Is this a silly question?? I know I could cut my coffee out but I'd really like to keep drinking coffee because I love it. Just thought there might be a non-caffinated version in the works
Well I like condense 100 times better than coffee so I quit coffee, I have a can of coke zero most days since I love CZ but I haven't had a cup of coffee in about a year except for some decaf here and there. Condense is perfect the way it is, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't expect there to be one, and certainly haven't heard anything that would lead me to believe there will be one.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine has an acute ergogenic effect on maximal strength and pain threshold levels making it's ingestion pre workout beneficial.

If I were you I would stick with Condense and lower your caffeine at other times of the day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Caffeine has an acute ergogenic effect on maximal strength and pain threshold levels making it's ingestion pre workout beneficial.

If I were you I would stick with Condense and lower your caffeine at other times of the day.
That about sums it up.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bam!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
POW!!!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clarify. A sample pack of condense is one scoop correct? The grams aren't adding up and no profile on the back. Thanks guys!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it honestly should be. I mean there's a chance some samples have a bit extra with production. I'll so some checking on my sample packs though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure my sample of Condense was 1.5 scoop equivalent.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was wondering! I looked at some labels and it just wasn't adding up. I would prefer 1.5 anyway since I like around 300mg of caffeine. Thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What are you doing coming down out of your beanstalk!?!...Get back up there!.
Lmfao long time brother how u been?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Shows what I know huh?
Well you still know quite alot my good friend if that makes up for the mistake...J/K

1.5 scoops is a hit or miss for me most of the time, I pretty much do 1 scoop and I'm good to go.

BTW did you get my PM about the request ??? I know you've been slammed.