Condense vs D-Pol vs Muscle Marinade?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Condense vs D-Pol vs Muscle Marinade?

Hey folks, just wanted to ask a quick question. What're the main differences between the three? Condense, D-Pol powder and Muscle Marinade?

I know that Condense and Marinade are both pre-workouts, and I've taken marinade before (got a free sample with an online order), but I saw that D-Pol is also an N.O booster.

Muscle Marinade was GREAT, even with the 1 serving size sample. I got an amazing pump, and killed every set and every rep. Loved it. Taste great too,

Condense, I haven't had a chance to try yet due to being a full time student working a part time job paying truck payment, truck insurance, phone bill and medical insurance. Along with normal student life.

D-Pol, I'm not too certain whether its an actual "pre-workout" per se, but with the N.O boost, I wouldn't see why not.

I'm extremely, extremely stimulant immune. I've taken 3 scoops of Jack3d and taken a nap with 2 hours. I've taken 4 scoops of C4 and done the same. So, in short, I don't really care how much of a stimulating effect something has...because I won't experience it, unfortunately.

On the plus side, I seem to be pretty reactive to N.O. boosters. Like I said, with Muscle Marinade I took 1 serving and my veins were popping like crazy and I felt like my muscles were pummmmped with blood.

Overall, which would be the most effective for me? Thanks guys.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dude... ur really pinning 3 great pwo
    i guess its would be prefferance and ur routine.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    dude... ur really pinning 3 great pwo
    i guess its would be prefferance and ur routine.
    I was just trying to figure out which one has the best N.O. response, since I'm immune to stimulants. I know marinade is great. But before I spend a chunk of change, I just wanted to get some ideas and opinions, ya know?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post
    Hey folks, just wanted to ask a quick question. What're the main differences between the three? Condense, D-Pol powder and Muscle Marinade?

I know that Condense and Marinade are both pre-workouts, and I've taken marinade before (got a free sample with an online order), but I saw that D-Pol is also an N.O booster.

Muscle Marinade was GREAT, even with the 1 serving size sample. I got an amazing pump, and killed every set and every rep. Loved it. Taste great too,

Condense, I haven't had a chance to try yet due to being a full time student working a part time job paying truck payment, truck insurance, phone bill and medical insurance. Along with normal student life.

D-Pol, I'm not too certain whether its an actual "pre-workout" per se, but with the N.O boost, I wouldn't see why not.

I'm extremely, extremely stimulant immune. I've taken 3 scoops of Jack3d and taken a nap with 2 hours. I've taken 4 scoops of C4 and done the same. So, in short, I don't really care how much of a stimulating effect something has...because I won't experience it, unfortunately.

On the plus side, I seem to be pretty reactive to N.O. boosters. Like I said, with Muscle Marinade I took 1 serving and my veins were popping like crazy and I felt like my muscles were pummmmped with blood.

Dpol is sodium based DAA (test booster) + nitrates
    MM has DMAA + amino acids and creatine but has no nitrates
    Condense doesn't have 1,3 or creatine but does have nitrates.

3 very different products. If your very stim tolerable I'd recommend Muscle Marinade.
    2 scoops of condense is 400 mg caffeine so you could go that way also. Personal preference bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%

Dpol is a test booster plus nitrates - best DAA product I've tried

Condense and MM are both great preworkouts. I'd say muscle marinade is a bit heavier stim
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I was just trying to figure out which one has the best N.O. response, since I'm immune to stimulants. I know marinade is great. But before I spend a chunk of change, I just wanted to get some ideas and opinions, ya know?
    Marinade doesn't contain nitrates. If your looking for pumps I'd say condense
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Marinade doesn't contain nitrates. If your looking for pumps I'd say condense
    Interesting...I had some crazy vascularity when I took Marinade, maybe just the placebo effect or a damn good workout?

Being 19, I don't figure I really "need" the DAA in D-Pol, but it does look nice.

So, once I get a little moolaa, I will get some Condense. I'll log it and let y'all know how it works for me. Heck, I may do a log for all three over the next 12 weeks.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

2 scoops of condense is 400 mg caffeine so you could go that way also. Personal preference bud.
    I'm 6ft 210 and 1 scoop is all I need, I've done 1 1/2 and even 2 scoops and it's too much which is funny because I'm pretty much stim dead.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post

I'm 6ft 210 and 1 scoop is all I need, I've done 1 1/2 and even 2 scoops and it's too much which is funny because I'm pretty much stim dead.
    We're pretty close to the same size. I'm extremely stim tolerant and 2 scoops is way more than enough for me. I usually stick to 1.5
    Purus labs Rep
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Well, I got some unexpected income, so I'm going to order all three and see which one works best for 1) energy 2) pumps and 3) overall "feel". Only like $95 for all 3.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%

Well, I got some unexpected income, so I'm going to order all three and see which one works best for 1) energy 2) pumps and 3) overall "feel". Only like $95 for all 3.
    Awesome man let us know what you think.
    Purus labs Rep
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Awesome man let us know what you think.
    Will do man. I may do a second log (separate from my bulk log) with all 3 in there. I'll be as detailed as possible.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Can I mix, literally a scoop of each in the same cup, condense and d-pol as a pre-workout?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%

Can I mix, literally a scoop of each in the same cup, condense and d-pol as a pre-workout?
    Sure can
    Purus labs Rep
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.71%

Sure can
    Looks like I've got me a good pre-workout combo on the way from nutraplanet! Also ordering a shirt from the Purus website because for some reason they don't have them on the nutraplanet website?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Looks like I've got me a good pre-workout combo on the way from nutraplanet! Also ordering a shirt from the Purus website because for some reason they don't have them on the nutraplanet website?
    Purus website exclusives
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Hey pal, looks like you got your answers, but I'll through my two cents in:

D-pol is a straight up effective test booster, most who have taken it report strength gains, minor aggression, pumps, & endurance.

Muscle Marinade is our original pre. It has creatine, BCAAs, & it's heavy on the stimulants.

Condense is our newest pre featuring 200mg of caffeine per serving along with some performance/endurance benefits, plus you get the pumps.

You bring 19 d-pol maybe a mute point, but a favorite combo is to stack d-pol & condense.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

So Muscle Marinade hasn't been reformulated? I thought with the FDA ban DMAA was removed from MM? Do the ones available online still have DMAA in it or was it reformulated? I prefer the ones with DMAA, and MM seems to be the last PWO with DMAA on the market right now, don't want to order something that doesn't have that DMAA in it.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero1985 View Post
    So Muscle Marinade hasn't been reformulated? I thought with the FDA ban DMAA was removed from MM? Do the ones available online still have DMAA in it or was it reformulated? I prefer the ones with DMAA, and MM seems to be the last PWO with DMAA on the market right now, don't want to order something that doesn't have that DMAA in it.
    DMAA hasn't been removed as of yet....
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.28%

As far as stims.. MM really takes the cake.. extreme tunnel vision in the zone. Almost zombie like.. lol

But the pumps dont match the adderall type effects. I had ok pumps with MM.

Dont get me wrong , I make sure to have a tub of MM on stand by at all times. And its been that way for about 3yr.

Dude...just buy all three
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.27%

As far as stims.. MM really takes the cake.. extreme tunnel vision in the zone. Almost zombie like.. lol

But the pumps dont match the adderall type effects. I had ok pumps with MM.

Dont get me wrong , I make sure to have a tub of MM on stand by at all times. And its been that way for about 3yr.

Dude...just buy all three
    ^^^ Agreed. I can't use MM on a normal workout day because it will keep me awake at night lol. I use it on occasion for my weekend workouts, it is very potent.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Have you taken Enhanced.. You will not be disappointed with that I can say with confidence
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Yeah, MM is the way to go. I found one scoop to be too strong, around half a scoop suits me just fine.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

Nice MM support!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

We're pretty close to the same size. I'm extremely stim tolerant and 2 scoops is way more than enough for me. I usually stick to 1.5
    You know that's funny because 1 scoop I'm wired and just set in the zone, like I said time and time again, the good dose of betaine and the nitrates really does a bang up just getting in your system quick and being utilized.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice MM support!
    Yeah I know, I'm just glad I found a pre that gives me the kinda boost I need (being a stim junkie).

BTW, I asked the online purchaser (I won't reveal it here) where I bought the MM whether it still had DMAA in it, and he mailed me back saying that it was a new version WITHOUT the DMAA in it. This is what caused the confusion as to whether Purus reformulated it after the ban. But when I received the tub it had DMAA listed in the ingredients (as 2-amino- etc.,). Were they just being safe by denying it was in the product or were they genuinely unaware? Did Purus discontinue the product officially?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%

They may have been trying to be safe for whatever reason. We have not discontinued it officially. All MM has DMAA in it.

It looks like DMAA will be on the way out eventually and there will be a reformulation in the future.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.28%

There are plenty of PWO's with DMAA. I dont think that dmaa alone is what makes MM so potent. There has to be more to MM. so when ever DMAA is banned and subbed in MM I dont expect muscle marinade to be weaker....... matter a fact a reformulation of MM might be even stronger.

DMAA is on the way out. New stronger stims come out everyday.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%

The number of DMAA products is dwindling but still out there. We will definitely keep the intensity of MM in a reformulation. The stimulants are just sweet sweet icing on a formula that is packed with proven ingredients.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The number of DMAA products is dwindling but still out there. We will definitely keep the intensity of MM in a reformulation. The stimulants are just sweet sweet icing on a formula that is packed with proven ingredients.
    For sure... can't beat the daily dose of creatine...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

There are plenty of PWO's with DMAA. I dont think that dmaa alone is what makes MM so potent. There has to be more to MM. so when ever DMAA is banned and subbed in MM I dont expect muscle marinade to be weaker....... matter a fact a reformulation of MM might be even stronger.

DMAA is on the way out. New stronger stims come out everyday.
    Most of the major PWO's with DMAA have been reformulated--Jack 3D, Hemorrage, 1 MR to name a few. Yes the original versions are still available, but they have been discontinued after the ban.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Condense, Muscle Marinade, D-Pol + More
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 08:33 PM
  2. 1mr vs. muscle marinade
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 09:09 AM
  3. Purus Combo Sale Muscle Marinade/D-Pol
    By Grambo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0