Condense vs D-Pol vs Muscle Marinade?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice MM support!
    Yeah I know, I'm just glad I found a pre that gives me the kinda boost I need (being a stim junkie).

BTW, I asked the online purchaser (I won't reveal it here) where I bought the MM whether it still had DMAA in it, and he mailed me back saying that it was a new version WITHOUT the DMAA in it. This is what caused the confusion as to whether Purus reformulated it after the ban. But when I received the tub it had DMAA listed in the ingredients (as 2-amino- etc.,). Were they just being safe by denying it was in the product or were they genuinely unaware? Did Purus discontinue the product officially?

2. They may have been trying to be safe for whatever reason. We have not discontinued it officially. All MM has DMAA in it.

It looks like DMAA will be on the way out eventually and there will be a reformulation in the future.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. There are plenty of PWO's with DMAA. I dont think that dmaa alone is what makes MM so potent. There has to be more to MM. so when ever DMAA is banned and subbed in MM I dont expect muscle marinade to be weaker....... matter a fact a reformulation of MM might be even stronger.

DMAA is on the way out. New stronger stims come out everyday.

4. The number of DMAA products is dwindling but still out there. We will definitely keep the intensity of MM in a reformulation. The stimulants are just sweet sweet icing on a formula that is packed with proven ingredients.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The number of DMAA products is dwindling but still out there. We will definitely keep the intensity of MM in a reformulation. The stimulants are just sweet sweet icing on a formula that is packed with proven ingredients.
    For sure... can't beat the daily dose of creatine...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    There are plenty of PWO's with DMAA. I dont think that dmaa alone is what makes MM so potent. There has to be more to MM. so when ever DMAA is banned and subbed in MM I dont expect muscle marinade to be weaker....... matter a fact a reformulation of MM might be even stronger.

DMAA is on the way out. New stronger stims come out everyday.
    Most of the major PWO's with DMAA have been reformulated--Jack 3D, Hemorrage, 1 MR to name a few. Yes the original versions are still available, but they have been discontinued after the ban.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Condense, Muscle Marinade, D-Pol + More
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 08:33 PM
  2. 1mr vs. muscle marinade
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 09:09 AM
  3. Purus Combo Sale Muscle Marinade/D-Pol
    By Grambo in forum Nutraplanet