Purus Labs: News & Updates.

Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I ordered a tub of Strawberry Limeade and Blue Razz Lemon from my favorite spot...there like 20 minutes away from Purus HQ so there always on top of it before anyone else.

    I got some more slinshot to go with it.
    Lucky man! Better give us ASAP review.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    AminoD in stores this week.... I know one place has it already....
    Can you have Kate drop some off with me? DFW area...come on...do it...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Can you have Kate drop some off with me? DFW area...come on...do it...
    Dang she's on a week long business trip in Houston. Haha maybe next time
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    I train fasted (lean gains approach) so my question is, whats the recommended dosage to take before training? I usually take 10g of bcaa.
    thanks!
    I'd probably just do a serving see how it goes from there. It's set up in a specific ratio of EAAs with good dose of Leucine, our favorite amino acid haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    I'd probably just do a serving see how it goes from there. It's set up in a specific ratio of EAAs with good dose of Leucine, our favorite amino acid haha
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    Dang she's on a week long business trip in Houston. Haha maybe next time
    Son.of.a....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Lucky man! Better give us ASAP review.
    Okay listen up here's the verdict in regards to the strawberry limeade and Bbue raspberry, it tastes ****ing incredible !!! definitely another Purus staple for damn sure, just can't wait for the jolly watermelon to be out.

    Not to mention recovery and DOMS is nonexitent...and yes I train very hard, which I'm very proud to say.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Okay listen up here's the verdict in regards to the strawberry limeade and Bbue raspberry, it tastes ****ing incredible !!! definitely another Purus staple for damn sure, just can't wait for the jolly watermelon to be out.

    Not to mention recovery and DOMS is nonexitent...and yes I train very hard, which I'm very proud to say.
    I only have the Blue Razz Lemonade, and I really like it and I don't even like blue raspberry. I destroyed myself in the gym the other day and zero DOMS.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. O.D.'ing on this as we speak...
    Lactose & dye free...
    Made in the USA, less expensive than protein & more effective.

    Attachment 92955
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. I got blue razz lemonade also, super good!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. 1 scoop blue razz+dpol+island punch condense=best thing since sliced bread
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    1 scoop blue razz+dpol+island punch condense=best thing since sliced bread
    Hahaha sounds delish :-) I JUST got my AminoD and I can wait to try it today. Yee
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I got blue razz lemonade also, super good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    1 scoop blue razz+dpol+island punch condense=best thing since sliced bread
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Hahaha sounds delish :-) I JUST got my AminoD and I can wait to try it today. Yee
    Looks like we all got the same flavor?!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    Looks like we all got the same flavor?!
    Yea haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Blue Razzzzzz
    First large scale production was that flavor. More great flavors coming
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  16. Strawberry limeade kills it IMO...love both flavors but SL goes so well with IP....choices choices.

  17. Less expensive, more effective

    I like the sound of that !!
    S.n.S team member

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Less expensive, more effective

    I like the sound of that !!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    A video review for Amin-OD from world renowned video reviewer Dj B P.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. The NutraPlanet new years sale has d-pol tabs & powder as well as amino d, and condense and recycle for some nice prices! Some items below $20!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The NutraPlanet new years sale has d-pol tabs & powder as well as amino d, and condense and recycle for some nice prices! Some items below $20!
    Boom!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. Be on the look out I'm planning on getting as many AMers Purus Products as possible this year
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Be on the look out I'm planning on getting as many AMers Purus Products as possible this year
    Boss man said it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Hmmmmmm
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Hmmmmmm
    Yessss
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  26. Sounds good, and knowing you guys it will most definitely work.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Sounds good, and knowing you guys it will most definitely work.
    It's a very solid product. It definitely works. Even better is the stack ability factor
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    It's a very solid product. It definitely works. Even better is the stack ability factor
    No stimulants either...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. I'm a little surprised it's unflavored to be honest. Not that it's a bad thing just shocked Brandon would actually go for something unflavored as anal as he seems about flavoring haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'm a little surprised it's unflavored to be honest. Not that it's a bad thing just shocked Brandon would actually go for something unflavored as anal as he seems about flavoring haha
    Being unflavored will only add to it's versatility for mixing.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

    Being unflavored will only add to it's versatility for mixing.
    Oh yeah I definitely agree. I was just saying I was a little surprised. Not a bad thing at all
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  32. Def stated for versatility. add to stims or take solo. All around solid product if it's the ingredient I suspect
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Def stated for versatility. add to stims or take solo. All around solid product if it's the ingredient I suspect
    I suspect that you are suspecting right.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I suspect that you are suspecting right.

    Bahahaha hell yea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. Looking at 2 weeks or so
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Looking at 2 weeks or so
    Verry nice. Can't wait to give this a go
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  37. Oh hell yea!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Looking at 2 weeks or so
    Add that with creatine though....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  39. Check out this video of Purus Labs CEO Brandon Smith speaking about two of our newest products, it's about 5 minutes long.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pMXlUaeaAy8
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  40. Just watched this, even more excited to try this now...and really liking all that Purus is about even more...nice job guys!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CYCLE : RESTORE (ALRI) + RECYCLE (PURUS LABS)
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
  2. Purus Labs "Nasty Mass"
    By Stryfe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:29 AM
  3. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. Just Got Usp Labs Prime Email Update!
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 02:49 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Log in
Log in