Purus Labs: News & Updates.

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I believe it's on there but we could be out. It's a popular one
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I believe it's on there but we could be out. It's a popular one
    I saw it when AB got his and went to order and it wasn't even an.option on the site lol.

    Ordered red instead.

  3. Hoodies in blk/gray/red.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I saw it when AB got his and went to order and it wasn't even an.option on the site lol.

    Ordered red instead.
    See something like that again, call them to order. Sometimes it's just not up on the site yet.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hoodies in blk/gray/red.
    Summertime!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  6. Want a chance to log a vitamin T Stack anyone?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Want a chance to log a vitamin T Stack anyone?
    A what?

    Edit: NVM found it lol

  8. Lol did somebody say D!!!! oh T Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Either one applies
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Either one applies
    Lmfao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Just got the new shirt, they are sick, fit is perfect.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Just got the new shirt, they are sick, fit is perfect.
    Freakin a
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Freakin a

    Most aesthetic Purus shirt to date IMO.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

    Most aesthetic Purus shirt to date IMO.
    Looks good on you dude *no homo* need to pick up a couple myself.

    BTW just to add something but I'm a complete Condense whore, I have two tubs here on my desk and can't wait to take it pretty much everyday...a few breaks here and there.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post

    Looks good on you dude *no homo* need to pick up a couple myself.

    BTW just to add something but I'm a complete Condense whore, I have two tubs here on my desk and can't wait to take it pretty much everyday...a few breaks here and there.
    Haha that's badass
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Looks good on you dude *no homo* need to pick up a couple myself.

    BTW just to add something but I'm a complete Condense whore, I have two tubs here on my desk and can't wait to take it pretty much everyday...a few breaks here and there.
    Thanks man, Condense is awesome for sure, that is what I'm using right now. What flavor is your favorite?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha that's badass
    Hell yeah it is !

    'Merica !!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Thanks man, Condense is awesome for sure, that is what I'm using right now. What flavor is your favorite?
    I'd say the Melon...it's goes well with my BCAA's. Apple is good also.

  19. Nice.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

    Thanks man, Condense is awesome for sure, that is what I'm using right now. What flavor is your favorite?
    I've only tried green apple, it's the only one I need.

  21. Just sub'd! I've run some Purus Labs products before and I loved them. Been a fan ever since. I keep Organ Shield on hand at all times, I think it's a great product just for general health, IMO.Looking forward to the new products and updates, would love to do a log for yall sometime in the future! Check out my current log "8 months to 185" and you'll see that I'm dedicated and have come a long way.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post
    Just sub'd! I've run some Purus Labs products before and I loved them. Been a fan ever since. I keep Organ Shield on hand at all times, I think it's a great product just for general health, IMO.Looking forward to the new products and updates, would love to do a log for yall sometime in the future! Check out my current log "8 months to 185" and you'll see that I'm dedicated and have come a long way.
    Awesome man! Glad to have you around. Keep an eye out for log ops and put an ap in.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Welcome bro :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Also, I HAVE to buy the red lightning shirt...will be happening when I get my paycheck. Awesome new shirts and stuff, no doubt. I'll rep everyday, hahaha
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Awesome man! Glad to have you around. Keep an eye out for log ops and put an ap in.
    I see some very generous ones coming very soon......
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post
    Also, I HAVE to buy the red lightning shirt...will be happening when I get my paycheck. Awesome new shirts and stuff, no doubt. I'll rep everyday, hahaha
    They are the best plus fit and feel amazing. Seriously wear them daily.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  27. Will DEFINITELY be looking forward to some of those log opportunities, It'd be awesome to do something for y'all since the Purus products have done a lot for me. And yeah, I'll probably order a red lightning, black lightning, and the regular black logo. Friday hurry up...I need money!
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post
    Will DEFINITELY be looking forward to some of those log opportunities, It'd be awesome to do something for y'all since the Purus products have done a lot for me. And yeah, I'll probably order a red lightning, black lightning, and the regular black logo. Friday hurry up...I need money!
    Glad to see the huge support! Keep enjoying the products!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    They are the best plus fit and feel amazing. Seriously wear them daily.
    I've been meaning to order a couple of tee's from the site. Btw, got some slinshot coming my way. I'll let you know what I think bubba.

  30. Anyone seen the license plate frames with the Purus logo?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. Yep pretty jealous of that car.
    Thinking of getting a huge back Tattoo lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yep pretty jealous of that car.
    Thinking of getting a huge back Tattoo lol
    A tramp stamp?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Haha been thinkin
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha been thinkin
    Good to see ya man.


    & G got the stamp!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  36. Hahaha u too bro and damn G!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  37. Wait a minute G, you have a Purus phone case too? Lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Wait a minute G, you have a Purus phone case too? Lol
    Too??? How lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Lol oh yeah
    Just how I roll.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  40. I want a purus phone case
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CYCLE : RESTORE (ALRI) + RECYCLE (PURUS LABS)
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
  2. Purus Labs "Nasty Mass"
    By Stryfe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:29 AM
  3. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. Just Got Usp Labs Prime Email Update!
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 02:49 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Log in
Log in