Edit --> see pic below.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

3. The internets are just too quick and fast!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. You'll love the price point as well....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The internets are just too quick and fast!
    Haha what are "secrets"?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

6. Firstly thanks to grambo and the Purus Labs team .. have always loved the products & great service.

Shaker Cup : 10/10 .. Pretty solid, I was looking for a hydra cup as well too, As you can see from the pictures pretty design, Tabs are solid ( Im kinda scared by opening and closing tabs daily hopefully they won't break.. time will tell. The shaker cup isn't made for protein as you can tell it didn't mix well and it was a pain in cleaning the bottom part .. I would only do bcaa's or pre workout's. I plan on using it for my creatine cycle & focus XT.

Chocolate : 8/10 .. I am a chocolate fan and this compares to one of the top notch taste, I would assume it would mix well in a regular shaker cup as with hydra I mixed in with water but it wasn't enough to dissolve the whole protein.

Strawberry : 10/10 .. This will be my next purchase, loved the taste especially now that its summer and can make smoothies with banana and stuff, absolutely loved the taste, as i stated above i am a chocolate fan so its pretty hard for me to go to a different taste. My last 4 protein have been chocolate, so im due for a change and im glad i enjoyed this.

Overall : If you are unfamiliar with Purus Labs, you need to try their products. I have been using them since Ph days and old Muscle marinade days. Last product i tried was NoOxygen and loved the purus creativity and innovation.. looking forward to more in future.

Thanks,
    GQ
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    S.n.S team member

7. Nice review man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. What's the secret looking supplement that @TheSolution pulled the blackness off of?
    Mind and Muscle Rep: kelly10 for discount - http://www.mindandmuscle.net
    Iron Champ USA Rep: Use icusamark50 for 50% discount - http://www.ironchampusa.com/127.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    What's the secret looking supplement that @TheSolution pulled the blackness off of?
    It's our new Creagyn product, will combine Hydromax and Creatine Magnesium Chelate.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Haha what are "secrets"?
    No such thing anymore ha
    Only 3 people can keep a secret, as long as two are dead.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    It's our new Creagyn product, will combine Hydromax and Creatine Magnesium Chelate.....
    Hope y'all ready because the wait isn't much longer.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Purus will be back in the log business verrrry soon
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Purus will be back in the log business verrrry soon
    Always generous.

14. Get some....
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I saw my boys from War of Ages came down to visit @ The dallas europa
    Alex the drummer.

1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

16. Yep awesome guy. Got to chat with him a little at the show and dinner.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thats my boy bro! Leroy the singer is a class act too
    have you met him?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

18. Just got lucky enough to meet Alex while doing the Europa. Definitely a great group
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Just got lucky enough to meet Alex while doing the Europa. Definitely a great group
    Just as great live too !
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

20. Creagyn WriteUp

PURUS LABS CREAGYN

Compounding on the success of NOXygen, Purus is expanding our mission of creating synergistic and stackable performance products so consumers may “create their own cocktail” so-to-speak. A growing number of consumers are having their eyes opened to the fact that many products they’ve been entrusting their performance to have zero scientific validation and quite simply, do not deliver. Purus created an entirely new product category with NOXygen, and we’re continuing to systematically release our pipeline of flavorless performance additives to facilitate this growing number of inquisitive and savvy consumers. NOXygen satisfies the “PUMP” category as it immensely enhances blood flow and cell volumization. CREagyn represents our “STRENGTH” category as it focuses on ATP turnover (muscular energy) and cell volumization which both allow for moving heavier weight. CREagyn soundly stacks with any pre, intra, or post workout along with any fellow creatine products. Through utilizing a specialized, highly bioavailable form of creatine combined with the most highly concentrated form of glycerol available, CREagyn rapidly aids in ATP synthesis and muscle cell volumization (strength and pump).

Magnesium Chelated Creatine
    This patented form of creatine consists of creatine bound to the versatile mineral magnesium, by an amino acid. Much like chelated minerals, this enhances the bioavailability of both the creatine and the magnesium. Creatine increases your muscular energy, via cellular ATP, and enhances intramuscular water which leads to greater mechanical leverage (lift more weight) and can lead to actual heightened protein synthesis (new muscle!). Furthermore, this advanced form of creatine requires NO loading, will NOT convert to the harmful byproduct creatinine, nor will it cause stomach discomfort or bloating.

HydroMax Glycerol
    Glycerol serves to hyperhydate the muscle when taken in large enough amounts. This goes hand-in-hand with the effects of muscle volumizing effects of creatine. CREagyn puts the two together in perfect harmony, shuttling an incredible amount of fluid into the muscle while increasing the amount of weight lifted and reps performed.
    Purus introduced this monster ingredient to the industry within NOXygen, which quickly became a nationwide top-seller and remains there. This particular patented form of glycerol yields 12x the amount of glycerol than other forms currently on the market. It has enhanced solubility as well, which leads to greater absorption in the stomach. So 12x the glycerol WITH heightened uptake…yes please.

CREagyn economically allows you to customize your pre/intra/post workout by aiding in muscle energetics and volumization without fouling up the taste. It’s stimulant free as well, so there are no caffeine interactions to worry about. CREagyn may be consumed preworkout, or anytime throughout the day serving to keep your muscle phosphocreatine stores and hydration at their peak. Add strength to your pre workout, literally.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. Getting some pulled off the line for logs in the next day or two
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Getting some pulled off the line for logs in the next day or two
    I need to go ahead and crack my tub open.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Getting some pulled off the line for logs in the next day or two
    Very nice!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

24. Anyone know what the new Purus Labs Condense flavor will be?

25. Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

26. Stack with noxygen and watch yourself blow up? I already throw that in with my pre and enjoy alot

27. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Stack with noxygen and watch yourself blow up? I already throw that in with my pre and enjoy alot
    Thanks for the feedback. Have you stacked it with Condense yet?
    We have a new flavor on the way!

28. Yes sir, quite a few times! Have you released the flavor yet? I really like the Apple

29. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Yes sir, quite a few times! Have you released the flavor yet? I really like the Apple
    We'll probably announce the flavor soon; got any guesses?

30. Coconut Pineapple
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

31. dragon's heart
    Follow my Super Mandro Log here -> http://goo.gl/NmG4hg
    Ephesians 3:16
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Apple just like condense.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

33. I'm a sucker for grape so out of selfishness I'll say grape

34. anything but fruit punch haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

35. mango bango
    Follow my Super Mandro Log here -> http://goo.gl/NmG4hg
    Ephesians 3:16

36. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    anything but fruit punch haha
    Well we already have Island Punch
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

37. Here's a clue: it's a fruit that grows in the ground.
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Mango Please!!!!
    strawberry cooler?
    Blueberry paradise?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com

39. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Here's a clue: it's a fruit that grows in the ground.
    Don't all fruits grow in the ground ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

40. The new flavor definitely won't disappoint!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. CYCLE : RESTORE (ALRI) + RECYCLE (PURUS LABS)
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
  2. Purus Labs "Nasty Mass"
    By Stryfe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:29 AM
  3. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. Just Got Usp Labs Prime Email Update!
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 02:49 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:33 PM