Purus Labs: News & Updates.

Page 15 of 28 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    Haha.. Any sample?
    X2 on this :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. When I get some you guys will get some!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Yayyy
    S.n.S team member

  4. Put the recovery process to the test yesterday with these lets see how it goes....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  5. Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  6. Oh, you tease
    BOARD TYRANT

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Put the recovery process to the test yesterday with these lets see how it goes....
    Where do I find these ?
    S.n.S team member

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Where do I find these ?
    Only at Vitamin Shoppe right now....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. Time-released aminos...very interesting
    BOARD TYRANT

  10. Can I see the label or write up as well if it's available .. Thanks
    S.n.S team member
    •   
       


  11. I couldn't find my actual graphic
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  12. Any questions let me know!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  13. Name:  ForumRunner_20141218_132058.png
Views: 90
Size:  213.1 KB

    Its time!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 1607"/> Its time!
    Saw this on FB Today....bring it!
    BOARD TYRANT

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Saw this on FB Today....bring it!


    Name:  tumblr_msvl818ZRW1r1vf9eo1_500.gif
Views: 117
Size:  497.0 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 1607"/>

    Its time!
    In for a testers tub!

    Happy Cinco de Myofeed!! :hiccup:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    In for a testers tub!

    Happy Cinco de Myofeed!! :hiccup:
    Why am I not surprised

    Once the new year hits get ready for some Purus logging/review opportunities in mass! I've got bottles ready to get into peoples hands of several of the new products....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Why am I not surprised Once the new year hits get ready for some Purus logging/review opportunities in mass! I've got bottles ready to get into peoples hands of several of the new products....
    Hopefully AM is ready...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hopefully AM is ready...
    We are!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE25 to save an additional 25% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

    ~Deadlift-355~Bench-370~Squat-365~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277077-nurse-grays-road.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    Why am I not surprised

    Once the new year hits get ready for some Purus logging/review opportunities in mass! I've got bottles ready to get into peoples hands of several of the new products....
    Ahhh, you know me so well

    Fa la la la la....la la...la...la

  21. I'm ready.

  22. What's everyone first choice flavor wise? Vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's everyone first choice flavor wise? Vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry?
    Probably vanilla, I'd love the strawberry if it's good but I haven't had a lot luck with strawberry proteins.

  24. Vanilla by far.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Probably vanilla, I'd love the strawberry if it's good but I haven't had a lot luck with strawberry proteins.
    Get ready.... We think strawberry will be our number one. Freeze dried strawberries will do that.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  26. Strawberry sounds good
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK25 to save 25% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

    Get ready.... We think strawberry will be our number one. Freeze dried strawberries will do that.
    Y'all gonna do sample packs of them with orders from the home site (like you do with dpol and condense)?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Y'all gonna do sample packs of them with orders from the home site (like you do with dpol and condense)?
    Once we start production samples will definitely be made up.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's everyone first choice flavor wise? Vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry?
    Strawberry for me...

  30. Strawberry for everyone
    BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CYCLE : RESTORE (ALRI) + RECYCLE (PURUS LABS)
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 11:17 PM
  2. Purus Labs "Nasty Mass"
    By Stryfe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:29 AM
  3. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 04:44 PM
  4. Just Got Usp Labs Prime Email Update!
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 03:49 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Log in
Log in